babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average

Harry Amelia - Chat, Caps & Vids

The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

RE: Harry Amelia - Chat, Caps & Vids
(08-06-2015 20:34 )mrmann Wrote:  ^ What I actually said is in your original quote of mine... Key word was "Letting", which means allowing.

So, by your own twisted logic, if a woman 'lets' herself be raped then it's not a crime?
09-06-2015 04:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Phonebook Offline
Banned

You guys have completely misunderstood and misrepresented what mrmann said. To make matters worse you have then gone all Billy Big Balls and turned this into a massive argument.

Are you hoping Harry will read this and be impressed? Aw, bless...
09-06-2015 06:36
general drago Offline
Senior Poster

You have to admit it sounds pretty ludicrous the idea of a producer going up to a girl and saying "if I give you a bonus can I drop my trousers and start bashing one out in front of you and everyone else in the building" , also a question I've wanted an answer to for ages is why does mrmann have an obsession with the notion that behind the scenes at babe channels are just 24/7 orgies . I'm not having a go I just wondered why he could see things that others can't I.e babe is being fingered,banged or giving handjob/blowjob. Maybe I just have a Shite imagination Big Grin

people keep looking at my feet which is strange because i have no legs
09-06-2015 09:00
terence Offline

^exactly, even if harry amelia 'allowed' this, what about everyone else in the vicinity. you'd have to get everyone's consent to bash one out in front of them! beyond ludicrous! Rolleyes

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
09-06-2015 10:16
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(09-06-2015 10:16 )terence Wrote:  ^exactly, even if harry amelia 'allowed' this, what about everyone else in the vicinity. you'd have to get everyone's consent to bash one out in front of them! beyond ludicrous! Rolleyes

Everyone else in the vicinity? Half of the time when we see the backgrounds it's empty. The sets have three walls to them as well. I stand by what I said. I don't think it's out of the realm for a babe channel woman who accepts money elsewhere to watch men wank to allow a producer to wank in front of her, especially if she's getting something out of it.

Your assumption that a producer would have to go around and get consent from everyone is ludicrous, and I think you know this as well. You think everyone can see all that is going on? If it was one giant room with more than one woman there, I could see the producer asking if the other person minded, but with one person, who else will be there but maybe another crew member at most? I think most of this stuff takes place behind the scenes, but as we know, things go on in front and around the camera too.

As for General Drogo, well I guess you don't watch much of the channels then...

Nice to know that Phonebook can think in the grey area, and not just black or white like some of the others here.
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2015 22:14 by mrmann.)
09-06-2015 22:07
terence Offline

(09-06-2015 22:07 )mrmann Wrote:  Your assumption that a producer would have to go around and get consent from everyone is ludicrous, and I think you know this as well. Rolleyes

if he wanted to masturbate in front of them he would need their consent, yes. Rolleyes

you're a loon! Bounce

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
09-06-2015 22:15
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

^Dude, are you and munch connected at the hip? You as well only read my first sentence. Of course he'd have to get consent from anyone. I'm talking about a set where there's the cameraman, and woman, not everyone else.
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2015 22:21 by mrmann.)
09-06-2015 22:20
terence Offline

sorry dude, i'm not heading down the rabbit hole with you. i'm out.

09-06-2015 22:23
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

^Except you made the effort of contributing to the argument in the first place. All I ask if for people to read what I wrote, not just one sentence where I could have been more specific.

Silent Majority's comment is beyond stupid and kind of like what munch posts. He seems like another one who can't read and who likes to put sick words into someone's mouth.
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2015 23:37 by mrmann.)
09-06-2015 22:24
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Gents I'm going into hospital tomorrow for an operation which I'm a wee bit anxious about. I just wanted to say thanks for taking my mind of it as I've never laughed so hard in all my life trying to make sense of all these posts Bounce

The words WTF spring to mind here and no I'm not thanking anybody's posts on this Thread, Scottishbloke has the right to remain neutral Big Laugh
09-06-2015 22:54

Click here to watch Babestation TV