GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average

Job Found

papahet3969 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Job Found
hmm lunch together lucky u....keep up the good work

"I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it."
30-09-2016 17:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Quiet shift today,no cleavage but she was wearing a tight jumper,even got some more shredding done,roll on Friday.
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

im always open to positive change
03-10-2016 18:58
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Shredding is one of the most miserable office tasks I've ever had to do (the shredder seemed to get full real quick, too).

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
03-10-2016 21:43
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Was offered the chance of paid work for the charity i volunteer for,but sadly not enough hours to make it worthwhile also found my reception manager has Friday off so gutted on two counts today.
HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

05-10-2016 18:49
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Yeah, it seems catch 22 with some of these things about low hours. Forgive my not bothering to check previous answers, but is it a long commute to get there? That kept happening to me Sad

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
05-10-2016 21:39
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(05-10-2016 21:39 )Doddle Wrote:  Yeah, it seems catch 22 with some of these things about low hours. Forgive my not bothering to check previous answers, but is it a long commute to get there? That kept happening to me Sad
Its only about a mile away so i usually get taken by my parents and walk back but as a result of my health issues it generally takes me 25 minutes to walk back,but i dont always manage it without pausing for two minutes,so i am a bit like a BS nightshow really.BounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounce

06-10-2016 01:16
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Quiet shift today,but did finally get shredding finished,no reception manager today but at least i got something finished,roll on Monday.
Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

07-10-2016 17:40
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Great shift today,reception manager was wearing a tight dress and even helped me to update my CV,roll on Friday.
Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

10-10-2016 20:07
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Good shift today,manager was virtually bursting out of her top and i spent all day cutting paper,roll on Monday.
Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

14-10-2016 15:48
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

(14-10-2016 15:48 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  Good shift today,manager was virtually bursting out of her top and i spent all day cutting paper,roll on Monday.
Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

If she is a forum member and reads your comments you'll be in trouble. eeklaugh
14-10-2016 17:01

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles