Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 2.72 Average

Calling Elite TV/Studio 66 - Phone, Site & Tech Issues

SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

RE: Calling Elite TV
I call the show but I'm saying nothing cause when I say something a few times I get accused of constantly saying it Wink

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 21-04-2009 20:27 by SirAssAlot.)
21-04-2009 20:08
Find all posts by this user
elitetvonline Offline
Senior Poster

Tintin Wrote:I call the show but I'm saying nothing cause when I say something a few times I get accused of constantly saying it Wink

Am interested in what you have to say, but I assure you I have taken on board your comments re standing up so no need to reiterate those.

Keen to hear how you found the experience (apart from the standing up bit)

Cheers,

Smile
21-04-2009 22:06
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

When will the irish number be up and running? Sooner rather than later I hope!
21-04-2009 22:16
BriWizzle Offline
Posting Machine

Can't it be free? Big Grin
23-04-2009 17:09
Stuart0000X Offline
Banned

I have never phoned these shows up, but i wouldn't either co's they're too expensive, £1.50 a minute is too much, to even talk on the phone for 10mins is £15!, even if you don't get through you still have to pay. I wouldn't mind if they lowered the price a little to like somewhere between 50p to £1 a minute, seems like these shows never heard of the credit crunch! eek
05-05-2009 03:24
Jack Vikare Offline
Senior Poster

I called Paige Ashley, can't remember when, but about a week ago. I have no complaint about the service whatsoever, except for it taking so long to get through to her in the first place. It's kind of annoying when you can see she's not on a call, but you still have to wait so long to be put through (not that this annoyance is specific to Elite TV).
05-05-2009 09:56
m100 Away
Banned

Jack Vakire Wrote:I called Paige Ashley, can't remember when, but about a week ago. I have no complaint about the service whatsoever, except for it taking so long to get through to her in the first place. It's kind of annoying when you can see she's not on a call, but you still have to wait so long to be put through (not that this annoyance is specific to Elite TV).

Every channel/streams intro/warning/regulation (whatever you want to call it) message is getting longer by the week a) it's another way to make money and b) you lose the will to live by the end of them. They could shorten them drastically but they won't. Two minutes telling you how good it's going to be is longer than a lot of callers last from what I've seen. Last time she was on nights Gemma appeared to have five callers in as many minutes. It's the book minutes on your card which pisses me off the most and has done all the time (don't know whether elite do this or not) - it must enable people to jump the queue otherwise why would you pay for a service you might not get and they must get another number to ring because otherwise they are paying twice.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
05-05-2009 10:46
elitetvonline Offline
Senior Poster

m100 Wrote:
Jack Vakire Wrote:I called Paige Ashley, can't remember when, but about a week ago. I have no complaint about the service whatsoever, except for it taking so long to get through to her in the first place. It's kind of annoying when you can see she's not on a call, but you still have to wait so long to be put through (not that this annoyance is specific to Elite TV).If she wasnt on a call then you should get straight through, unless she was letting the phone ring?

Every channel/streams intro/warning/regulation (whatever you want to call it) message is getting longer by the week a) it's another way to make money and Agreed for some channels it is. At 50 secs we feel we have got this message (that is a legal requirement of our license) down to about as short as we can. We cant have someone speed read it as it is also legally necessary that the caller hears and fully understands the message. b) you lose the will to live by the end of them. They could shorten them drastically but they won't. Two minutes telling you how good it's going to be is longer than a lot of callers last from what I've seen. Last time she was on nights Gemma appeared to have five callers in as many minutes. It's the book minutes on your card which pisses me off the most and has done all the time (don't know whether elite do this or not) - it must enable people to jump the queue otherwise why would you pay for a service you might not get and they must get another number to ring because otherwise they are paying twice.Our credit card service is pay by the minute, you get the same service at the same price as when you call the PRS number on screen

Hi there, thanks for the feedback. Please see my replies in red.

All the best.

Jamie
05-05-2009 16:34
m100 Away
Banned

Jamie - haven't actually timed your intro message - when I've rung there are more pressing matters!

Thanks for the reply when's Gemma on nights again? And any chance of getting the cheque book out for Toya - the football transfer window is almost here so it must be the same time in babechannel world.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
05-05-2009 17:57
mancman Offline
Apprentice Poster

I watch online & the web player you use is rubbish, I have a fast connection & it still buffers all the time, the one on Bangbabes website is much better. But the girls & features on Elite are way better.
05-05-2009 23:43
Thread Closed