Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 2.72 Average

Calling Elite TV/Studio 66 - Phone, Site & Tech Issues

elitetvonline Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Calling Elite TV
mancman Wrote:I watch online & the web player you use is rubbish, I have a fast connection & it still buffers all the time, the one on Bangbabes website is much better. But the girls & features on Elite are way better.

Are you a member of the site?

If not then join up and avoid any buffering issues.
05-05-2009 23:48
Find all posts by this user
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

mancman Wrote:I watch online & the web player you use is rubbish, I have a fast connection & it still buffers all the time, the one on Bangbabes website is much better. But the girls & features on Elite are way better.

Their web stream is shite, isn't it. Apparently it's better if you're prepared to pay for it. Just shows how fantastic the guys at Bang Babes are for providing an amazing stream that is FREE.
06-05-2009 00:05
elitetvonline Offline
Senior Poster

Chilly Wrote:

Their web stream is shite, isn't it. Apparently it's better if you're prepared to pay for it. Just shows how fantastic the guys at Bang Babes are for providing an amazing stream that is FREE.

I think shite is not really a fair description.

The problem we have at present is that we have not dedicated the full band width to the stream for a couple of reasons.

When we do you will notice the difference in the buffering.

I personally think the quality of the image is very good add this to the quality of the girls and I think you'll agree buffering aside its the best around.

If you join the site you will not experience these issues and post next weekend there will be no issues for the free stream either.

Thanks for your feedback.
06-05-2009 00:35
m100 Away
Banned

My connection's relatively slow and the stream hardly buffers at all for me at the moment. So shite isn't fair.

By the way jamie if you want to get toya in on some sort of loan deal I'm available for training sessions.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2009 07:44 by m100.)
06-05-2009 07:41
wingy1 Offline
Senior Poster

I think the stream defintely isn't great and it be good if you can turn off the time out. But since I don't have SKY I appreciate it greatly.

In regards to calling you - the service IMO kicks bangbabes since it really does only take a minute or so before you can speak to someone where as with bangbabes it feels like 2 minutes and their numbers are cr@p and don't work properly for the webshow (like yesterday for example)
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2009 08:19 by wingy1.)
06-05-2009 08:18
sharinel Offline
Senior Poster

elitetvonline Wrote:When we do you will notice the difference in the buffering.

I personally think the quality of the image is very good add this to the quality of the girls and I think you'll agree buffering aside its the best around.

If you join the site you will not experience these issues and post next weekend there will be no issues for the free stream either.

Thanks for your feedback.

I AM a member of the site and I can confirm that there are still annoying buffering/freezing issues. At 3.45pm today I was getting roughly 30 secs in between buffer messages and at other times no message comes up but the stream freezes for a second or two. With my 20 meg download I dont think its my connection. Perhaps the tech just doesnt like firefox?
06-05-2009 15:58
Fidster69 Offline
Senior Poster

its still a relatively new service so its bound to have some gremlins at the beginning, even BangBabes had issues at the start so one can only assume this will rocket to near perfection soon as things settle in place.

You're right the stream image quality is superb and the TV version is damn near HD - esp on a HD box...comparing with other HD channels its not 100% HD, but its the best of the 900 channels in terms of picture quality, again with Bangbabes coming in as its closest equal.

patience is a virtue, I always say (sometimes I'm not virtuous I will admit...) and good things come to those who wait, etc etc etc

its all very well saying you can take the bad comments, but can you learn from them?
06-05-2009 16:34
Spacey Offline
Master Poster

I just got one problem with texting the show your flash card says it costs £1.50 per text and all the other services are £3. but because it is the same number for both I got charged £3 for each text message I sent to Carmen on her first show and before I knew it I was out of credit and didn't have enough credit left to call her.
When I sent a text I get 2 texts back saying I am getting billed for a service instead of getting 1 text.
I did register with the name Spacey and text Tommie Jo before and I am sure I got one message back for everyone I sent & use to say thanks for your message Spacey or something like that.

Has the system changed or been updated? as I think it needs fixing.
(This post was last modified: 18-05-2009 22:44 by Spacey.)
18-05-2009 22:41
Spacey Offline
Master Poster

Spacey Wrote:I just got one problem with texting the show your flash card says it costs £1.50 per text and all the other services are £3. but because it is the same number for both I got charged £3 for each text message I sent to Carmen on her first show and before I knew it I was out of credit and didn't have enough credit left to call her.
When I sent a text I get 2 texts back saying I am getting billed for a service instead of getting 1 text.
I did register with the name Spacey and text Tommie Jo before and I am sure I got one message back for everyone I sent & use to say thanks for your message Spacey or something like that.

Has the system changed or been updated? as I think it needs fixing.

I think I know what the problem is.
I sent the text to the number on the flash card that came up on the web stream that says "Send SCREEN space then your message to 88866" but this is thewrong number this is the number for pics .Etc.

When I watched a recording of the tv feed the flash card says "Send SCREEN space then your message to 88833"

So when I sent a text I used the web stream number and the system responded to it as a service and charged me £3 by sending me 2 messages back.
21-05-2009 20:16
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

I've called a few times and I have to say, it's generally a very good service. I think the menu is the shortest of all the channels (except TVX where you can skip it) and I've not had any issues with not getting connected or whatever. The one thing I've had is an echo at tmes, like an echo in the studio which can sound a bit weird but mainly it's very good.
21-05-2009 22:25
Thread Closed