Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 2.72 Average

Calling Elite TV/Studio 66 - Phone, Site & Tech Issues

mje173 Offline
Junior Poster

trouble with my topup account
i have a topup account, but when i call it doesn't show anything on the topup history. I get this message: "You have 0 phone numbers remembered; If your phone number is remembered then next time you call you won't have to enter your date of birth, housenumber and phonenumber to get through."

i am calling from america, so I use the 1-900 number.

So, what am I doing wrong here? The account has money and the phone numbers on my account are correct.

Help?
26-10-2010 13:21
Find all posts by this user
jay Offline

Account Number
I registered online there but when I called in it asked for an account number. Where do I get this?
09-01-2011 05:33
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

RE: Calling Elite TV - Feedback & Issues
Seems this thread needs to be bumped

I've only ever called 3 times but had problems on 2 different occasions

Once when speaking the Hannah I was kicked back 2 the menu, the other was when trying 2 get through 2 charlie, I got the girl is on a call (when she wasn't for at least a minute) and when finally told I was been put through to only hear dead air. This must of gone on for at least ten minutes before I finally gave up.

The money doesn't bother me as much as others but having read & heard others accounts when calling, I'm sorry 2 say it is sounding less like phone problems and more like call staking, which just isn't on.

This leads to not only people been put off ever calling again it also makes the girls look bored etc which will also put off potential callers.
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2011 17:35 by gazfc.)
27-02-2011 16:53
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
HEX!T Away
Retired

i guess i have been lucky, but then again we haven't called elite since about july last year.. 4 various reasons. from disinterested girls to preferred girls leaving. shame really as they started so well.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2011 17:36 by HEX!T.)
27-02-2011 17:35
lancealot790 Offline
Posting Machine

As i mentioned in a couple of other posts i too had problems with the phone lines, but i contacted their customer services department and issue has now been resolved to my satisfaction. While there does seem to be problems with people calling in, their customer service was both swift and efficient in sorting out my particular problem. Try giving them a call and see what happens.

Ps Kitty and Ashley are due round laterTongueTongue
27-02-2011 17:41
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

While it's good to hear those who are contacting Elite about this are getting their problems sorted, it shouldn't be an issue in the first place.

I can't help but get the impression that Elite are running a scam, and then when someone contacts customer service they think "Right, that person's on to us, better let their number through"

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
27-02-2011 17:47
sKiTz Offline
Apprentice Poster

How to cancel monthy top up
Hi all,

I opened an account with these guys last week when I was drunk using my debit card. I received a text message today to say my monthly top up was successful!!!

I had no idea there would be a monthly top up anywhere, and can not find out for the life of me how to cancel it/close my account Sad

Can anybody help me please?
31-08-2011 16:17
s66camspromos Offline
Posting Machine

RE: How to cancel monthy top up
(31-08-2011 16:17 )sKiTz Wrote:  Hi all,

I opened an account with these guys last week when I was drunk using my debit card. I received a text message today to say my monthly top up was successful!!!

I had no idea there would be a monthly top up anywhere, and can not find out for the life of me how to cancel it/close my account Sad

Can anybody help me please?

Hello sKiTz,

If you send an email to: customerservice@elitetvonline.com with your details (i.e Phone number used, Account Number) this can be resolved for you.

Many Thanks,

Lee
31-08-2011 16:38
sKiTz Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: How to cancel monthy top up
Found it, it's on the scrolling message across the bottom of the screen. You gotta call 087033669976.

I never paid much attention to that bit, I was always distracted by other areas of the screen.

I wonder if I get to use my remaining 20 minutes that I have just been billed for.....

Thanks Lee,

Have fired an e-mail off to check my unsubscribing worked, and also to see if I can refund the latest top up.

Cheers

sKiTz
31-08-2011 16:39
sKiTz Offline
Apprentice Poster

I still haven't had a reply to my e-mail yet Sad
09-09-2011 14:49
Thread Closed