Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 2.72 Average

Calling Elite TV/Studio 66 - Phone, Site & Tech Issues

Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

RE: Calling Elite TV - Feedback & Issues
I don't know why they had to change the old system? it was easy enough to use just dial the stream you want and enter your details, why couldn't they have kept it?, it's just a way to make it hard to use bladewave
09-09-2011 16:19
Find all posts by this user
sKiTz Offline
Apprentice Poster

Reply received Smile

Thanks
09-09-2011 16:50
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Anyone else started getting a shit load of spam txt messages?

As they're of adult theme I can only guess they're from elite

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
05-11-2011 12:04
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

^^^Yep, I've been getting them aswelSad It's getting fricking annoying getting them and then having to text back to stop itannoyed Why do they do this anyway???

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
05-11-2011 12:10
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Fuck knows, not like any sane person is gonna click a link with no description

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
05-11-2011 13:05
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(05-11-2011 12:04 )gazfc Wrote:  Anyone else started getting a shit load of spam txt messages?

As they're of adult theme I can only guess they're from elite

If you have phoned some of the channels you quite often get texts after the call SS24 do this.If you just text STOP you don't get anymore until you phone the channel again.

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
06-11-2011 01:00
Joey_A_K_ Offline
y.n.w.a *5*

[split] Elite TV - Live Webstream
Dunno where else to put this so gonna put it here, just a quick question, so I'm sitting here waiting for the boxing and thought ill see who's on the shows, it's 3.30 and I see the amazing Sophia Knight without a caller for about 10 minutes, hmm so what do I do, used my card and topped up 20 pound to have a good call to her, anyway sorry for going on but here goes, I ring the number on screen and get through only to hear what seemed like customer service music, thinkin I was going to get thru I sit here waiting like a mug while she waves the phone for another 2 mins, just looked at my phone and seen last call was 8 minutes long and didn't once get through, so put my phone down really angry and as I do Sophia comes on screen saying their having issues with the phoneline? My question is...wtf how have Elite managed to take 20 pound off me and I never spoke to anybody, does anyone know if I would be able to get money back or anything, cheers and soo sorry for the long post just abit annoyed how easy 20 pound has gone and I didn't get anything from it
13-11-2011 04:59
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: [split] Elite TV - Live Webstream
(13-11-2011 04:59 )GeorgieDarbyLover Wrote:  ... My question is...wtf how have Elite managed to take 20 pound off me and I never spoke to anybody, does anyone know if I would be able to get money back or anything, cheers and soo sorry for the long post just abit annoyed as how easy 20 pound has gone and I didn't get anything from it

My guess is that they do this on purpose to get your money and to make up for the fact that the calls are down. I could be wrong, but I have a feeling that sometimes they let callers wait and wait, instead of actually answering a call. I believe the term is call stacking, and it might be because they feel they can make more money by having many people wait, as oppose to the women only getting a small number of callers, some of whom might not stay on long enough. Take Ashley for example, as she rarely ever has any calls. Now either this is because she's much duller than she used to be, and people have lost interest, or it's because she's a actually getting a decent amount of calls, but is ignoring them so that she makes more cash from all the people waiting who will never get through.

Sometimes it looks like the women are pretending to be on a call, and sometimes it looks like they have no calls. I think Elite has been accused of this in the past, though I wouldn't put it past any of these channels to do this.

I don't know for sure though, but even if this was illegal, a babe channel could easily get away with it! Nobody is going to risk going to court over 20 pounds lost on a babe channel, and it would be very hard to prove anyway. The channel could always say it was a tech failure, or anything else, and I doubt a judge has any care at all for a babe channel caller.

Either way, the babe channels win, so it's just a risk you take when calling. Also, I'm pretty sure the calls are recorded and listened to by the people, incase of psycho fans, which is a good precaution, but still weird to know that other men are listening to you as well Tongue
13-11-2011 06:05
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Normally though if they are call stacking they wouldn't say there's problems with the phones, it kinda defeates the purpose.

As for the original question, if you ring the customer service number, they might be able to sort something out

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
13-11-2011 12:53
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

RE: [split] Elite TV - Live Webstream
(13-11-2011 04:59 )GeorgieDarbyLover Wrote:  ... does anyone know if I would be able to get money back or anything, cheers and soo sorry for the long post just abit annoyed how easy 20 pound has gone and I didn't get anything from it

E-mail,

jamie@elitetvonline.​com

Explain your problem, give him the time of call, the number you dialled, duration of connection (approx) & your number.
Worked for me & had a cheque by way of recompense in 5 days.

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
(This post was last modified: 13-11-2011 15:45 by Rael 74.)
13-11-2011 14:13
Thread Closed