Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 2.72 Average

Calling Elite TV/Studio 66 - Phone, Site & Tech Issues

eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

RE: [split] Elite TV - Live Webstream
(13-11-2011 06:05 )mrmann Wrote:  My guess is that they do this on purpose to get your money and to make up for the fact that the calls are down. I could be wrong, but I have a feeling that sometimes they let callers wait and wait, instead of actually answering a call. I believe the term is call stacking, and it might be because they feel they can make more money by having many people wait, as oppose to the women only getting a small number of callers, some of whom might not stay on long enough. Take Ashley for example, as she rarely ever has any calls. Now either this is because she's much duller than she used to be, and people have lost interest, or it's because she's a actually getting a decent amount of calls, but is ignoring them so that she makes more cash from all the people waiting who will never get through.

Sometimes it looks like the women are pretending to be on a call, and sometimes it looks like they have no calls. I think Elite has been accused of this in the past, though I wouldn't put it past any of these channels to do this.

I don't know for sure though, but even if this was illegal, a babe channel could easily get away with it! Nobody is going to risk going to court over 20 pounds lost on a babe channel, and it would be very hard to prove anyway. The channel could always say it was a tech failure, or anything else, and I doubt a judge has any care at all for a babe channel caller.

Either way, the babe channels win, so it's just a risk you take when calling. Also, I'm pretty sure the calls are recorded and listened to by the people, incase of psycho fans, which is a good precaution, but still weird to know that other men are listening to you as well Tongue

So in other words you don't know Rolleyes

If I was the person who asked the original question, who should I believe? You, with your guessing and far-fetched, totally groundless, theories, or Rael, who actually calls the channel several times a week and has first-hand experience of a problem being successfully resolved?

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
13-11-2011 14:36
Find all posts by this user
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Calling Elite TV - Feedback & Issues
(13-11-2011 14:36 )eagle_si Wrote:  So in other words you don't know Rolleyes

If I was the person who asked the original question, who should I believe? You, with your guessing and far-fetched, totally groundless, theories, or Rael, who actually calls the channel several times a week and has first-hand experience of a problem being successfully resolved?

I would suggest that you or anyone who's looking for assistance, believes someone who can provide you with facts over someone who's hypothesisng or speculating.

However, given that mrmann made it clear that he was guessing, I don't see a problem with him making a discussion based post and speculating - threads can be used for discussion and speculating too, not just to serve as a helpdesk.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
13-11-2011 14:49
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

I would always suggest you contact the mobile & phone support services first.

D2SeeLtd
0844 243 9888.

Or if you pay with the new VoiPay system, then contact them.

VoiPay
440 208 8195 715

If you get no joy off either of them, then contact:

James McCann
jamie@elitetvonline.com

And always give as much information as you can provide.
(This post was last modified: 14-11-2011 06:16 by aceman65.)
13-11-2011 18:40
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

(13-11-2011 14:13 )Rael 74 Wrote:  
(13-11-2011 04:59 )GeorgieDarbyLover Wrote:  ... does anyone know if I would be able to get money back or anything, cheers and soo sorry for the long post just abit annoyed how easy 20 pound has gone and I didn't get anything from it

E-mail,

jamie@elitetvonline.​com

Explain your problem, give him the time of call, the number you dialled, duration of connection (approx) & your number.
Worked for me & had a cheque by way of recompense in 5 days.

OR

You can contact Elite on this number 08442439888 as I had some connection problems aswel!

You might get the answering machine so you give them, your number, the number you called, say what has happened and then leave them your name and then they get back to you!

Elite got back to me the next day and I explained to them what happened in detail and they investigated it, called me back and gave me a full refund!

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
13-11-2011 18:43
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

(13-11-2011 06:05 )mrmann Wrote:  I could be wrong, but I have a feeling that sometimes they let callers wait and wait, instead of actually answering a call. I believe the term is call stacking, and it might be because they feel they can make more money by having many people wait, as oppose to the women only getting a small number of callers, some of whom might not stay on long enough. Take Ashley for example, as she rarely ever has any calls. Now either this is because she's much duller than she used to be, and people have lost interest, or it's because she's a actually getting a decent amount of calls, but is ignoring them so that she makes more cash from all the people waiting who will never get through.

Once again the allegation of call stacking arises on here against Elite. I've been calling Elite for 21 months now on both days & nights & never had any problems whatsoever in that regard, either getting straight through or the system telling me "The girl you have chosen is on a call..." & her taking a call within 30/40 secs on screen. If I don't get through I simply hang up.

(13-11-2011 06:05 )mrmann Wrote:  Sometimes it looks like the women are pretending to be on a call, and sometimes it looks like they have no calls. I think Elite has been accused of this in the past, though I wouldn't put it past any of these channels to do this.

Perhaps you're unaware, but there is the option of listening in & that in turn allows you not only to listen in to a live call, but also to remain on the line if there is no "live" call & the girl you have chosen will still talk to you, in an attempt to get you to press the option to go through directly & speak to her, where in turn another person(s) may listen in on your call.
So sometimes the girl may not be on a "live" call, if you dial & press the option to talk to the girl I believe your call takes precedence, however that's a risk you take in that she may of course be on a "live" call & you may have to wait to talk to her by pressing the option to listen in & be the next person to talk to her, you may of course be in a queue to do so.
In the case that there are no live calls to listen into, there has to be notification of that & they have to ask you to hang up. On the few occasions I have listened in that has certainly been the case & that notification has been given.

I'm sure others have had problems with calls, not only to Elite, but for the majority of times I've called Elite everything has been as it should & if I've reported any problems, they've been dealt with efficiently & with minimal difficulty.
It's also useful to know that if one of the numbers on the Tv is causing problems there's always the option of the webstream numbers which are different & may be working as they should be & I've used that option with success on more than a dozen occasions to get through & not only to talk to the girl but also to inform Elite of a problem via the girl. On at least 3 of those times Elite have dropped the number offscreen & once my call has finished taken the girl off screen. One time they took her off whilst I was on the call...eek It was daytime BTW & not a nighttime call. Big Grin

(13-11-2011 06:05 )mrmann Wrote:  Also, I'm pretty sure the calls are recorded and listened to by the people, incase of psycho fans, which is a good precaution, but still weird to know that other men are listening to you as well Tongue

The calls are recorded for offcom compliance records. The producer at the time has the option to listen in when & if he wishes on days & nights or if the girl requests it.

I'm sure others here can elaborate further with their experiences of calling (not the call itself eek thankyou laugh) if I've missed anything & perhaps it may also be of benefit to others if they do so. Smile

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
(This post was last modified: 13-11-2011 20:12 by Rael 74.)
13-11-2011 19:46
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Noticed something today when calling, after you press one to speak to the girl, it says something alone the lines of another caller is been put through get ready to listen, then it's says press # for the main menu. After that it says it's putting you through (which it does)

So if you call make sure u stay on the line

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
20-11-2011 18:21
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

(20-11-2011 18:21 )gazfc Wrote:  Noticed something today when calling, after you press one to speak to the girl, it says something alone the lines of another caller is been put through get ready to listen, then it's says press # for the main menu. After that it says it's putting you through (which it does)

So if you call make sure u stay on the line

Yes, I've had exactly the same each time I've called. And each time I've been connected without any problems Smile

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
20-11-2011 18:29
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

Many people post in this thread when they've had a bad experience, so I'd just like to share some positive customer service on here Smile
On Friday evening, I got through to Hannah (I called straight after she'd come back from a break) but the line was so bad that she couldn't hear me and she had to hang up. The overall connection time was about 90 seconds, which works out at 30 credits on voi pay, or £3.00. It may seem a trivial amount, but it still meant I had two minutes less talking time for when I successfully got through again ten minutes later.
Anyway, I e-mailed Jamie, and without any further questions he said that I would be reimbursed. Today I got another e-mail from voi pay saying that the credits are back in my account. Result: One happy customer Smile

05-12-2011 21:26
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Tried calling Dionne and got told she was busy with another caller. She wasnt on the phone at the time, someone said something to her and threw the phone to her. Still didnt get through and ended up £15 for nothingannoyed E mailed customer services 3 times, nothingannoyedannoyed No more Elite, a rip offannoyedannoyedannoyed
16-05-2012 17:15
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

hope they can get it sorted for you soc, especially if you want to call lady v

Piper Niven Superfan
16-05-2012 18:52
Thread Closed