Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 2.72 Average

Calling Elite TV/Studio 66 - Phone, Site & Tech Issues

SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

RE: Calling Elite TV - Feedback & Issues
(16-05-2012 17:15 )SOCATOA Wrote:  Tried calling Dionne and got told she was busy with another caller. She wasnt on the phone at the time, someone said something to her and threw the phone to her. Still didnt get through and ended up £15 for nothingannoyed E mailed customer services 3 times, nothingannoyedannoyed No more Elite, a rip offannoyedannoyedannoyed

Sent Jamie a mail and had a replyBig Grin Cheque in post and an apologyBig Grin Fair dues to Elite.

SOC.
24-05-2012 12:15
Find all posts by this user
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

(24-05-2012 12:15 )SOCATOA Wrote:  Sent Jamie a mail and had a replyBig Grin Cheque in post and an apologyBig Grin Fair dues to Elite.

SOC.
Just to update, after numerous e mails and a promise of a refund, no show and then a could you send your address e mail, still no refundSad If you have a quirie with Elite and are asked to contact kyleg@elitetvonline its a total waste of time, obviously the customer relations office stooge. Not the only one on this forum who has had the same run aroundSad Maybee Trading Standards should take a look.

SOC.
02-07-2012 17:00
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

oh dear Sad hope youre eventually sorted soc

Piper Niven Superfan
02-07-2012 18:43
jdizzle Offline
Master Poster

that has happened to me on a few occassions (and not just with elite) didnt even think of trying to get money back, was just annoyed at wasting twenty odd quid a time trying to get through to an obviously free girl
02-07-2012 18:44
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(02-07-2012 18:44 )jdizzle Wrote:  that has happened to me on a few occassions (and not just with elite) didnt even think of trying to get money back, was just annoyed at wasting twenty odd quid a time trying to get through to an obviously free girl

Red Light seems to have this problem as well, judging by the comments.

Do you all think it's a scam part of the time that they hope to get away with, or just a screw up?

We all know about the picture scams on Babestation, and on Elite lately with some of the women, so you never know.
02-07-2012 19:39
jdizzle Offline
Master Poster

(02-07-2012 19:39 )mrmann Wrote:  Red Light seems to have this problem as well, judging by the comments.

Do you all think it's a scam part of the time that they hope to get away with, or just a screw up?

We all know about the picture scams on Babestation, and on Elite lately with some of the women, so you never know.

yeah it happened to me on RLC when trying to call lucy zara Sad. dont think its a scam i just think that theyre phone systems are shit
02-07-2012 19:56
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(02-07-2012 19:39 )mrmann Wrote:  Do you all think it's a scam part of the time that they hope to get away with, or just a screw up?

It's definitely a scam, they know they can get away with it as no-one is likely to complain about problems phoning a adult chatline. On Red Light it only happens with certain girls (but happens every time those certain girls are on), and Jemma Jey pointed to it as one of the reasons for her leaving that channel.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
02-07-2012 20:05
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(02-07-2012 20:05 )iloveMegan Wrote:  It's definitely a scam, they know they can get away with it as no-one is likely to complain about problems phoning a adult chatline. On Red Light it only happens with certain girls (but happens every time those certain girls are on), and Jemma Jey pointed to it as one of the reasons for her leaving that channel.

Didn't know that about Jemma. It's unfortunate that there's still much dishonesty going on with companies today. Be honest! If you promote uncensored pics, have them actually be uncensored!!! If your phone system is shite, fix it or come up with something else! If you are scamming here and there because you know you can get away with it, then shame on you.
02-07-2012 20:55
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

(02-07-2012 20:05 )iloveMegan Wrote:  It's definitely a scam, they know they can get away with it as no-one is likely to complain about problems phoning a adult chatline. On Red Light it only happens with certain girls (but happens every time those certain girls are on), and Jemma Jey pointed to it as one of the reasons for her leaving that channel.
Cheers, you are spot on! Very few going to complain about an adult chat line, and they know it, unfortunatelySadSadSad
02-07-2012 21:09
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(02-07-2012 20:55 )mrmann Wrote:  Didn't know that about Jemma. It's unfortunate that there's still much dishonesty going on with companies today. Be honest! If you promote uncensored pics, have them actually be uncensored!!! If your phone system is shite, fix it or come up with something else! If you are scamming here and there because you know you can get away with it, then shame on you.

Technically the pics are uncensored, the big black box is censoring half the pic, you pay they unsensor half the pic by removing it, this happens in all kinds of buisness, it's shit but people fall for it the time.

The phone issues, I've noticed lately that if your line quality drops (like mine does when I'm at home on the mobile) you'll get put back to menu quite often.

I've called the day shows for fuck knows how long now, thankfully the call stacking doesn't seem to be an issue on the dayshows, nightshows though seem to have issues on all the big channels, whether this be call stacking, ignoring calls or the been bumped for 'girl callers' but as ilm says, the majority will never make an issue of it, due to the potential embarressement

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
02-07-2012 22:29
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed