Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
a new babechannel is starting soon apparently and look who's on it

http://www.sin-tv.com/
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2015 23:50 by Joey 27.)
04-03-2015 23:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ultra07 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Tori Lee - Storm : Chat, Caps & Vids
a rebrand of storm?
04-03-2015 23:57
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^^
have to see what the sky channel number is. if it is 939 then yes it will be a revamp/rebranding of storm. or it could be going on 945 since bs are back to using it as a duplicate channel for bs blue.

I cant wait to see Ree Petra and Kerry Louise back on the babeshows

Piper Niven Superfan
05-03-2015 00:14
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

If they have a HD stream like in their clip, then it will be something.
So that explains what she was doing in all those recent selfies.
05-03-2015 00:42
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(05-03-2015 00:14 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ^^^

I cant wait to see Ree Petra and Kerry Louise back on the babeshows
but not Tori? what if she changes her mind yet again and decides to join S66 insteadlaugh
05-03-2015 01:04
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

[split] Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
So it seems we will soon be getting a new Sky TV babe channel called "Sin TV", this is their website http://www.sin-tv.com/
(Credit given to Joey 27 for originally finding this out and posting the info in Tori Lee's Storm thread)

So will it be a brand new channel and not just a renaming of a existing channel.? .
I hope it's not STD 66 dropping the STD 66 name on another channel and re branding it "Sin TV" in the same way has they did when introducing Xtreme Filth, Play TV/GG etc .
I hope it's not Cellcast trying out yet another new show on Sky Ch 945 .

Looking through the website it seems to be a brand new channel/website, there is nothing on the website that connects it to PrimeTime/STD 66 or BS/Cellcast/Game Networks, or any other existing channel that i can see..
So it looks to be a new independent babe show to me, but it could be broadcast on a existing channel by a existing babe channel broadcaster .

So far they have signed up Tori Lee, Ree Petra and Kerry Louise.

Kerry Louise is/has been in the Sin TV studios today according to what she has said on Twitter https://twitter.com/KerryLouise_xxx/with_replies .

Anyway it will be interesting to see what the channel is like when it does start on Sky TV, and if it is totally independent from the other babe channel broadcasters .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2015 13:41 by mr mystery.)
05-03-2015 13:40
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(05-03-2015 13:48 )301 Wrote:  The sin-tv site is hosted on the same subnet as storm so its likely to be related to them in some way.

Having seen this post by 301, so could it could be associated with Storm in some way ?.

PS, SB, are you are getting Kerrie-Lee mixed up with Kerry Louise ?, it's Kerry Louise that will be on Sin TV, not Kerrie-Lee .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2015 14:00 by mr mystery.)
05-03-2015 13:57
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Yes I am - oops sorry but I've just had a senior moment there Rolleyes Just to echoe the same sentiments here I also hope that Sin TV is independent and not through a third party such as Cellcast, one look at the recent ETV experiment confirms that anything like that would be doomed to fail from the off.
05-03-2015 14:04
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(05-03-2015 13:51 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  
(05-03-2015 12:35 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  kerrie-lee has confirmed this lunchtime on Twitter the exact date she's back on s66. She will be back Saturday 21st March

Having seen this post by Rammy I can only come to the conclusion that your fears might be realised that Sin TV is actually part of the Studio66 brand unfortunately Huh

No sb Kerrie Lee has said its studio66 not sin tv she will be on when she returns to the babeshows on the 21st march.

The only babes listed on sin TV are Kerry-Louise, Ree Petra and tori lee. From looking at the website and their twitter, there is no link between sin tv and an existing babeshow as far as I can see. The sky channel number it will be on will probably reveal if it is linked to an existing babeshow. Would be great if sin tv is independent and not tied to an existing babeshow

Piper Niven Superfan
05-03-2015 14:10
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Yes I now know Rammy - Check my latest post - I was having a senior moment Wink

If you'll excuse me my leg ankle is very sore right now hence the reason my judgement was temporary clouded for a moment.
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2015 14:18 by Scottishbloke.)
05-03-2015 14:14