Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Louise Porter - Sin TV & X-Streams - Chat and Discussion

biggles Offline
@biggles_james

RE: Louise Porter (SinTV): Chat and Discussion
I think Louise is stunning and have done since she did Ladette to Lady - beautiful and in my opinion has the sexiest accent.
20-03-2015 09:50
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^^
I also think louise is stunning and have done since like you biggles, when louise first appeared on tv in the ITV reality TV show ladette to lady in 2006. I think she's stunning with a very sexy curvy figure with lovely big boobs and the best booty/arse on the babeshows and agree she has a very sexy accent. think louise is one of the most underrated babes on the babeshows

so far the move to sintv seems to be going very well for her and her shows so far on sintv have been very good, especially yesterday's show with ree petra. louise has tweeted this very funny pic of her and ree from yesterday

[Image: CAfLFeiWEAAKv7e_zpsqlbbxdas.jpg]

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 20-03-2015 15:01 by Rammyrascal.)
20-03-2015 10:57
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Louise is a very lucky girl getting her hands all over Tori
20-03-2015 16:53
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Nice bit there with Louise jumping up and down on the bed with her top off. Don't remember seeing her do anything like that at BS.
20-03-2015 17:37
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^^
I definately can't remember louise doing anything like that circles during her shows on bs. Think her show with tori-lee today is the best louise has done in her six years on the babeshows. Never thought louise would do a show that was as hot and filthy as the one with tori-lee this afternoon.

Louise was often called boring when she was at bs by some forum members, they wont be saying that now Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
20-03-2015 17:55
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

yes it was a good show from Louise as Tori brought the best out of her
20-03-2015 18:26
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Louise Porter - Sin TV - Chat and Discussion
^^^
knew you'd say that joey Smile

update Louise is back on with tori-lee right now and this time theyre doing a very hot domination show. Louise is looking fantastic again in a very skimpy black outfit and tori-lee is looking hot too this evening

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 20-03-2015 19:41 by Rammyrascal.)
20-03-2015 19:36
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

^
Rammy, You wouldn't be happy she has left BS if you couldn't see her any longer would you, have a bit of sympathy for the fans of Louise that cannot see her now she has left BS .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 20-03-2015 20:17 by mr mystery.)
20-03-2015 20:16
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(20-03-2015 20:16 )mr mystery Wrote:  ^
Rammy, You wouldn't be happy she has left BS if you couldn't see her any longer would you, have a bit of sympathy for the fans of Louise that cannot see her now she has left BS .

I do have sympathy for those like sharrel who at the moment cant see Louise because sintv is just online only at the moment and hasn't started on sky yet. I never said I don't. I just said be patient because sintv is starting on sky soon and hopefully therefore not long till sharrel and others can see Louise again when sintv starts on sky. I completely understand how sharrel and others feel since they can't watch louise at the moment.

think today was Louise's best ever day on the babeshows during her 6yrs on the babeshows so far with her best show being the show she did with Tori-Lee this/yesterday afternoon. never thought Louise would do a show as hot and filthy as that one getting filthy with the moisturising cream and wearing just a thong, stockings as suspenders. her other shows she did today were very good in some very nice revealing outfits

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 21-03-2015 01:02 by Rammyrascal.)
21-03-2015 00:59
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Agree lovely pic of louise and priya. No doubt the conspiracy theorists will be assuming priya is joining sintv Smile sintv will be a tv channel, no need to worry, just a case of when rather than if sintv will be on sky, hopefully soon you'll be watching louise again

Piper Niven Superfan
21-03-2015 17:45
Thread Closed