Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Louise Porter - Sin TV & X-Streams - Chat and Discussion

SharrelWright Offline
banned

RE: Louise Porter - Sin TV - Chat and Discussion
(22-03-2015 00:35 )Joey 27 Wrote:  
(21-03-2015 17:17 )SharrelWright Wrote:  Doesn't really help the fact I can't see her now,what if this other company that are using this channel that Sin have their eye on renew their lincence with it? So they in a way block the competion?I'll always be a fan,I didn't mind her long breaks away from tv,if she wants a break that's her right,and on the bs cams again I couldn't see her,but wasn't that popular as this Sin web show is,actualy what with all the girls now joining Sin if it does translate to a tv channel,I'm pretty sure I won't see Louise,wondering why she's doing so much shows now when over on BS she ended up doing 1 show a month.
She looks happier over on Sin though
you can watch Louise when she is on sin tv just log on to the sin tv website or download a vid someone has posted of her on here, at least you have sky if the webstream is fucked then its people like me who don't have sky that won't be able to see their favourite babes

already 49 posts on here, i have some work to do to defend my fanboy award this year

Dude who are you talking to? Rammy or me? Like I said I can't see her anymore,if you've been paying attention to my posts you'll understand.

That Is All
22-03-2015 04:18
Find all posts by this user
MagicRat Offline
Senior Poster

I have to agree with that. I adore it when she starts doing one of those dances. Seems like she has a great personality and she's gorgeous. What more do you want?
22-03-2015 21:19
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

good to see louise back tonight. looked hot as always both on her own & when she's was on with tiffany. More of the same today louise (think louise is on again today at some point)

sintv haven't taken your babe away from tv sharrel, they are staring on tv very soon, probably next week it looks like to me

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 27-03-2015 08:40 by Rammyrascal.)
27-03-2015 00:41
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

good show from louise last night both on her own and when she was with the other sintv babes. so far her move to sintv has gone very well

Louise looking very hot today. wont be able to watch her for long today as im out watching ice hockey this afternoon/evening

Piper Niven Superfan
28-03-2015 15:12
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

already over 50 posts and 7,000 views on this thread, how the hell did i win the fanboy of the year award last year
28-03-2015 16:33
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Wink^ Give yourself a chance - you're the third most prolific poster on this thread, with only 14 or so posts in it and it's still early in the year, so if you keep at it who knows you might still be in with a shout as Louise Porter fanboy of the year yet ?Tongue
(This post was last modified: 28-03-2015 16:42 by M-L-L.)
28-03-2015 16:41
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

[Image: image-52BA_5516CC5C.jpg]
28-03-2015 16:45
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Holy shit shes soaping her boobs up Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
28-03-2015 17:35
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(28-03-2015 16:41 )M-L-L Wrote:  Wink^ Give yourself a chance - you're the third most prolific poster on this thread, with only 14 or so posts in it and it's still early in the year, so if you keep at it who knows you might still be in with a shout as Louise Porter fanboy of the year yet ?Tongue
well rammy is the joint 2nd most prolific poster in Tori's thread with one post so he is in with a shout as being Tori Lee fanboy of the year

anyway Tori and Louise have both being as boring as each thus far on sin tv, rammy will never say Louise is boring though so there is zero chance i will beat him to the fanboy of the year award this year, fans are allowed to criticise though, my team luton have just lost 6 games on the troteek
28-03-2015 18:34
TRAMFAN Offline
Apprentice Poster

wow louise is looking amazing my eyes nearly popped out this sin tv is looking good.
28-03-2015 19:15
Thread Closed