babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Ree Petra - Sin TV & X-Streams - Chat & Discussion

ILoveBrunettes Offline
Crazy Fool

RE: Ree Petra - Sin TV & X-Streams - Chat & Discussion
(25-06-2015 15:00 )andyjb Wrote:  Regarding a comment I have read in the Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion thread posted by ILoveBrunettes, I have seen for myself through watching the channels, and you can see from looking through this forum, that Ree has had a few retirements and comebacks. When I saw she was going to be joining Sin TV, I wondered how long she would stick around this time.

Reading her Twitter, she appeared to be looking forward to being back on the 23rd, using the emoticon of " face throwing a kiss ". When she later said that she would not be in, she used " face with look of triumph " and " face with tears of joy " when asked if she was unwell. Ree may well have had a good reason for not turning up, but with a reaction like that, to me it looks as though she doesn't care if she is on or not.

Bah, thanks a lot... i hate cross posting like this bladewave it means i have to do some work posting here now Tongue laugh - i'm just joking btw, bit of fun, much needed fun Tongue

I've only been a fan of Ree a short while, so i do not know about her history, for me, that's a past i cannot comment on, but i am going to say thank you for your post, things like these are good to know.

I won't let that interfere with my judgement about Ree though, i still think she is one of the best SinTV have and if they blow it, it will be a huge loss to them because it will start a chain reaction

I did notice the square box where an emoji thing should have been in Ree's tweets, but i only had my old phone and they don't show so i coudln't see what the emoji used was. It's always hard to tell what's going on, no-one is straightforward and up front about anything these days. No-one will ever know what happened the other night, so we can only assume it was purely a production change at the last minute.

Just hoping it was nothing bad is all.
(This post was last modified: 25-06-2015 15:17 by ILoveBrunettes.)
25-06-2015 15:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
andyjb Offline
Posting Machine

I don't want to cast her in a bad light, but have a read through this thread if you haven't already seen it. Starting from here is quite interesting.

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1422492

As Financial Domination continues to grow, less enthusiasm is required when putting on a show.
25-06-2015 15:20
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(25-06-2015 15:00 )andyjb Wrote:  Regarding a comment I have read in the Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion thread posted by ILoveBrunettes, I have seen for myself through watching the channels, and you can see from looking through this forum, that Ree has had a few retirements and comebacks. When I saw she was going to be joining Sin TV, I wondered how long she would stick around this time.

Reading her Twitter, she appeared to be looking forward to being back on the 23rd, using the emoticon of " face throwing a kiss ". When she later said that she would not be in, she used " face with look of triumph " and " face with tears of joy " when asked if she was unwell. Ree may well have had a good reason for not turning up, but with a reaction like that, to me it looks as though she doesn't care if she is on or not.

It seems like Sin changed the Rota. So I don't think she cancelled
25-06-2015 16:23
andyjb Offline
Posting Machine

That is quite likely but the way I see it, is just that her reaction in the tweets, makes it look as though she was glad it did not happen.

As Financial Domination continues to grow, less enthusiasm is required when putting on a show.
25-06-2015 16:39
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Ree is back on sintv on Tuesday doing a day show, then double shifting on Thursday doing a day show & nightshow

Piper Niven Superfan
05-07-2015 18:29
B2T Offline
Posting Machine

Wet
[Image: Ree_Petra_Wet_Part1a.jpg]
[Image: Ree_Petra_Wet4_thumb.jpg]
EnjTonguey

Born2tease.net Videos Twitter - 4KB2T1 | | Instagram/IGTV - b2toffical | Latest Updates - Paris Milan - Freak On A Leash | Ruby Summers - Baby Oil Toy |Secretary Toy | Ruby School Girl Toy Video | Kerrie Lee -School Girl | Bella Mendez - Lick Me | Kerrie Lee - Baby Oil | Paris Milan - School Girl Bikini | Kandi Kay - Leather Dress | Kerrie Lee - Killer Dress | Paris Milan - Supergirl | Kandi Kay - Nurse | Horny Devil | Killer Dress | Anime Girl | Shower | Bella Mendez - Yes Daddy | Kandi Kay - Secretary | Charley Atwell - Anime Girl | Jacqui Ryland - Supergirl | Kandi Kay - School Girl | Bella Mendez - Secretary | Charley Atwell/Jacqui Ryland School Girls | Kandi Kay - Baby Oil | Catsuit | Bella Mendez - Supergirl | School Girl |Baby Oil | Maxie Rhoads - Wanna Play | Hayley Maye - Erotic Dress | Lingerie Bodysuit | Secretary | April Jones - School Girl |Mia Yasmin - Balcony | April Jones - Outside | Mia Yasmin - Erotic Bikini | April Jones - Catsuit | Atlanta - Horny Secretary | Mia Yasmin - At Night |April Jones - Baby Oil |Atlanta - Head Girl | Mia Yasmin - In Bed With Mia | Atlanta - Daddys Lil Princess | Daddy Lil Princess POV | Daddys Lil Princes Toys Mia Yasmin - Secretary |Atlanta - Black Widow2 Extraction | Hayley Maye - Yes Daddy | Zara Lei - Harley Quinn | Hayley Maye - Baby Oil | Zara Lei - Obey Your Thirst | Hayley Maye - School Girl |Zara Lei - Outside | Hayley Maye - Catsuit | Zara Lei - School Girl | Hayley Maye - Supergirl | Bikini |
Amber May - Shower
08-07-2015 12:47
darren73 Online
Picture Posting God

[Image: CJPwpZBWoAAH5xd.jpg]

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
09-07-2015 13:05
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

hope there is more nakedness from ree tonight on sintv

Piper Niven Superfan
09-07-2015 15:28
darren73 Online
Picture Posting God

on her way to the studio
[Image: CJfW9goWsAAGK0w.jpg]

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
09-07-2015 17:45
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

brilliant show last night from ree last night. she looked fantastic and was on top form both on her own and when she was with kimmy including the very hot sight of naked ree.

hope ree is doing another nightshow soon

Piper Niven Superfan
10-07-2015 08:24

Click here to watch Babestation TV