gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average

My 3248th post

jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

My 3248th post
Well,ive finally reached my latest target and as usual would like to thank all those whose posts ive read and enjoyed and those of you who have enjoyed reading mine and i appreciate all of the thanks and positive reps i have recieved since my last target thread,on a personal note my Mum's treatment seems to be going well and im still getting used to working again,but sadly it looks as though it may not be permanent as i am struggling to complete the work that my boss wants me to do quickly enough,so i might be back on the dole again,which is a pity,particularly as although i would be able to contribute more than i have been recently,judging by some of the comments posted recently,there has been very little to post about,but i want to continue to contribute as often as i can,hopefully after a "Great Night on the channels"which seems far too tame and lack direction at the moment.

im always open to positive change
25-03-2015 21:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

RE: My 3248th post
Was it a Jaguar XJ8 ?
25-03-2015 22:13
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

RE: My 3248th post
(25-03-2015 22:13 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  Was it a Jaguar XJ8 ?
Spot on,it was the best car i ever owned,i even had it converted to run on LPG but i didnt use it enough to reap the benefits of a cheaper fuel.

im always open to positive change
25-03-2015 23:05

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles