babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 40 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average

I might be on this channel soon woop woop xxx

Dreamlander Offline

RE: I might be on this channel soon woop woop xxx
Just noticed that,what a total bunch of Muppets!!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck,hope everything else goes better!

Dreamlander
(This post was last modified: 23-04-2009 21:59 by Dreamlander.)
23-04-2009 21:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Stewartie Offline
Larissa Summers Luvin

!important!Ive gone to heaven.. take back anything Ive ever said nasty about ChatBack.. for this morning at least!!Tongue

[Image: angeldream.jpg]

http://www.facebook.com/#!/reallarissasummers
24-04-2009 01:13
HEX!T Away
Retired

well personaly i think she didnt do herself justice, wearing an all in 1 and not getting changed halfway through her shift. for a first night she didnt make much of an impression. unlike laura and juliet. sorry to say she didnt float my boat, but hey you cant please every1.
on the plus side she seemed to get just as many callers as charlie.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 24-04-2009 05:26 by HEX!T.)
24-04-2009 05:21
archie Offline
Senior Poster

Digital Dave Wrote:She looks good! Pity the geniuses at Chatback have called her 'angle' on the graphic. Rolleyes

"angle" Classic Chatback sh!te. cant even spell the poor girls name right. These quys claim to be high talent producers that have worked for ITN, BBC etc.... give us a break! would be great if they could also sort the set out, get the lghting right, and stop the F@cking camera wobble!
As for chatback and "angle", not too sure it will be a good career move. good idea to keep her options open to return to the hotel.
Noticed it was another low call rate last night. Ended up channel hopping between EliteTV, Bikini Carwash2 (movies4men), and Brain dead (zone horror). all more erotic than chatback! (charlie also on again)
24-04-2009 07:56
Jack Vikare Offline
Senior Poster

I noticed the other day they also spelt Juliet as Juliett.

Anyway Angel is great, when she was on Hotel Voyeur she was the best girl they had by a mile (in my humble opinion).
24-04-2009 09:37
Stewartie Offline
Larissa Summers Luvin

Hexit Wrote:well personaly i think she didnt do herself justice, wearing an all in 1 and not getting changed halfway through her shift. for a first night she didnt make much of an impression. unlike laura and juliet. sorry to say she didnt float my boat, but hey you cant please every1.

I only saw about 40 minutes and Angel didn't seem short of callers which was good for a debut on a different channel. I thought she was excellent.. but then I'm biased!!!!:Heart
I don't know if 960 uses a cheap satellite (if there is such a thing) but I get no signal where I live in Glasgow and have to rely on 962 if I really wanna know whats happening on ChatBack. Most of the time I don't (Juliet being a notable exception).
As for the camera work and lighting the notion of attempting to present girls in a good light doesn't appear to be on the ChatBack agenda. Im in the dark as to why this should be.Rolleyes

24-04-2009 11:44
snoozebag Offline
Junior Poster

Stewartie Wrote:
Hexit Wrote:well personaly i think she didnt do herself justice, wearing an all in 1 and not getting changed halfway through her shift. for a first night she didnt make much of an impression. unlike laura and juliet. sorry to say she didnt float my boat, but hey you cant please every1.

I only saw about 40 minutes and Angel didn't seem short of callers which was good for a debut on a different channel. I thought she was excellent.. but then I'm biased!!!!:Heart
I don't know if 960 uses a cheap satellite (if there is such a thing) but I get no signal where I live in Glasgow and have to rely on 962 if I really wanna know whats happening on ChatBack. Most of the time I don't (Juliet being a notable exception).
As for the camera work and lighting the notion of attempting to present girls in a good light doesn't appear to be on the ChatBack agenda. Im in the dark as to why this should be.Rolleyes

When I saw she had 2 calls. One may have been genuine, but the other one looked a fake (common on these channels to make it look like lots of peaple are gagging to call in). Most of the time she just sat talking offscreen to the cameraman who was shaking the camera around violently. Not the best televisual feast!
Kind advice would be that if the cameraman wants to have a wank, then put the focking camera on a tripod.. Thanks.
I dont see why any viewer/customer should be expected to be OK with the total incompetance of the studio crew. Also not too keen on the lighting that gives the girls that stupid orange glow.
Am I right in thinking 962 is the channel that uses the wrong picture format, making the girls look stretched. very stange but whatever takes your fancy.
24-04-2009 12:43
Stewartie Offline
Larissa Summers Luvin

Don't know why the camera guy has the shakes.. maybe he is drinking too much.Tongue

24-04-2009 13:02
chatty Offline
Junior Poster

Stewartie Wrote:Don't know why the camera guy has the shakes.. maybe he is drinking too much.Tongue

Sounds like a medical condition. Drinking too much, difficult to get a hardon. doctor recommends dont drink - wank - and use a camera at the same time. Men no good at multitasking.
Even during the daytime show hes still drunk, wanking and waving the camera around for Izzy. What fortitude!eek
24-04-2009 13:24
Stewartie Offline
Larissa Summers Luvin

chatty Wrote:
Stewartie Wrote:Don't know why the camera guy has the shakes.. maybe he is drinking too much.Tongue

Sounds like a medical condition. Drinking too much, difficult to get a hardon. doctor recommends dont drink - wank - and use a camera at the same time. Men no good at multitasking.
Even during the daytime show hes still drunk, wanking and waving the camera around for Izzy. What fortitude!eek

He ought to consult ChatBack Anonymous.

24-04-2009 13:43

Click here to watch Babestation TV