vostok 1 Wrote:Stewartie:

What nationality is "DreamAngel"?

She is British.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/reallarissasummers
22-04-2009 16:23
Find all posts by this user
Dreamlander Offline

RE: i miss Hotel
The worst thing about being on Chatback is that we won't get to see you French kissing or nipple sucking anymore as you are by yourself on that channel. The interaction you had with the girls on HV was superb and you are missed from there!

Dreamlander
22-04-2009 16:53
Hazhard Away
Banned

Dreamlander Wrote:The worst thing about being on Chatback is that we won't get to see you French kissing or nipple sucking anymore as you are by yourself on that channel. The interaction you had with the girls on HV was superb and you are missed from there!

Dreamlander

thats Probably the only decent thing about hotel voyeur.
22-04-2009 17:00
Stewartie Offline
Larissa Summers Luvin

Dreamlander Wrote:The worst thing about being on Chatback is that we won't get to see you French kissing or nipple sucking anymore as you are by yourself on that channel. The interaction you had with the girls on HV was superb and you are missed from there!

Dreamlander

Im also missed from HV since Angel's departure!!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/reallarissasummers
22-04-2009 17:00
Dreamlander Offline

First Abby,then Honey and now Angel! Three gorgeous girls with the best girl on girl interaction of any free to air channel! Sad

Dreamlander
(This post was last modified: 22-04-2009 17:17 by Dreamlander.)
22-04-2009 17:16
snoozebag Offline
Junior Poster

Dreamlander

Perphaps she could rejoin Roxy(vanessa) in a bit of nipple kissing on Chatback.
24-04-2009 10:22
kurt Offline
Junior Poster

Angel if your reading, what on earth happened to Abi?
25-04-2009 23:59
DreamAngel Offline
Apprentice Poster

Abbie? i think she just felt like it was time 2 move on, i love Abbie, she is amazing but i still stay in touch wiv her, and yes hotel v is the best 4 snogging one another and nipple licking which i think is a good thing 4 these channels, will see how it goes on chatback and if no joy then maybe i might go back 2 hotel.......... who knos xxx
26-04-2009 01:41
kurt Offline
Junior Poster

DreamAngel Wrote:Abbie? i think she just felt like it was time 2 move on, i love Abbie, she is amazing but i still stay in touch wiv her, and yes hotel v is the best 4 snogging one another and nipple licking which i think is a good thing 4 these channels, will see how it goes on chatback and if no joy then maybe i might go back 2 hotel.......... who knos xxx

Well its up to you a guess, but if you ever do go back to HV try and drag Abbie back with you lol
26-04-2009 01:47
DreamAngel Offline
Apprentice Poster

kurt Wrote:
DreamAngel Wrote:Abbie? i think she just felt like it was time 2 move on, i love Abbie, she is amazing but i still stay in touch wiv her, and yes hotel v is the best 4 snogging one another and nipple licking which i think is a good thing 4 these channels, will see how it goes on chatback and if no joy then maybe i might go back 2 hotel.......... who knos xxx

Well its up to you a guess, but if you ever do go back to HV try and drag Abbie back with you lol

Ok lol, will see wot i can do Kurt x
26-04-2009 11:21
Thread Closed