Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Lilly Roma - Sin TV & X-Streams - Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Lilly Roma - Sin TV & X-Streams - Chat & Discussion
Enjoyed Lilly's show last night both on her own & when she was with Dionne. Looked sexy all night

Piper Niven Superfan
23-06-2015 08:10
Find all posts by this user
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

[Image: image-A50C_558A6B84.jpg] [Image: image-2D6D_558A6B84.jpg]

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
24-06-2015 09:37
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

good show from Lilly last night, thought she looked beautiful in blue and was on good form

Piper Niven Superfan
26-06-2015 09:29
davekools Offline

Well said that man - For someone so gorgeous she really must have the guys ringing up drooling over her - Ive complimented her previously and been brushed off. She looks like she hates the job and doesnt want the callers. Its a shame because sooner or later she wont have calls, and wont have shows. High time Sin TV stood up to her pettiness to save her career not theirs.

(01-06-2015 16:51 )HEX!T Wrote:  actually rammy if you had of tuned in at around 9:30-10pm last night you would have seen a really laughable stint by lilly.
she got 1 call after about 10 mins and immediately hung up on the guy. i dunno what he did to deserve it, but i saw lilly mouthing "i pissed him off", and the word "pussy" was mentioned. i guess he asked her to get her panties off.
either way she spent the next 20+ mins without a single call.
so while she may look good on her tv bits shes defiantly struggling on the X-streams...

i guess all the pisstaking of her punters on her webcams has finally come back to haunt her...
and deservingly so...
27-06-2015 20:21
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

[Image: 16ok6]
28-06-2015 15:49
eyres42 Offline
Posting Machine

Looks like she's been reading the forum going off her Twitter meltdown this morning...
28-06-2015 16:20
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

[Image: 16osc] [Image: 16osd]
29-06-2015 06:38
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

(28-06-2015 16:20 )eyres42 Wrote:  Looks like she's been reading the forum going off her Twitter meltdown this morning...

Yeah, I just saw that.

I don't want to be the self-appointed resident geek, but as ever, I couldn't resist a bit of armchair analysis of the stats.

I'm not sure exactly what set her off, but this is what Lily Roma posted on June 27 in a sequence of 4 tweets:

"I hate reading the babe forum but 2nite I did again, and reading that @SinTVGirls saved my career made me wet my pants. I'm on the channels because I want to and not because I'm forced to be, so get this right. I will stop the channels when I feel like I had enough and not when u think, and most of u who think that u know everything oh well u know, u sit at home do nothing but watch the show but never rung once, so keep your thoughts to yourself."

A bit verbose for Twitter, but she was much more pithy last night when she said:

"I think the heat turns most of u into assholes"

Sweety. This was, of course, promptly re-tweeted by Ree Petra.

But "most of you" is a quantitative statement, so let's check it out...

This is post 98 in Lily Roma's thread. By my count, this is how the other 97 posts break down:

31% VERY COMPLIMENTARY
58% COMPLIMENTARY
6% NEUTRAL
3% CRITICAL
2% VERY CRITICAL

For the benefit of DB83 (who checks my math), I define "VERY COMPLIMENTARY" as anything that verges on hyperbole or has a lot of well intentioned exclamation points. "COMPLIMENTARY" includes caps with no comments and any anodyne comments like "good show by Lily last night" with no further explanation. "NEUTRAL" is anything purely informative, like "Lily is on tomorrow". "CRITICAL" is any mild criticism about a no-show or just being dull. "VERY CRITICAL" includes anything particularly harsh about her performance or her character.

All told, almost 89% of this thread is basically saying positive things and providing her with free word-of-mouth advertising. "Most of" this Forum is, in fact, saying nothing but nice things about Lily.

And given that her own twitter feed is essentially a long string of posts that are flogging one thing or another (e.g. her website, cam shows, TV performances or wishlist), then free advertising generated by other people is presumably no bad thing. If you are basically selling yourself on-line, you have to love the fact that other people (almost 90% of them, to be precise) are singing your praises on-line too.

With those kinds of numbers one cannot escape the conclusion that -- whatever the provocation -- going onto Twitter and indiscriminately slagging off "most of" the forum is not the best response to criticism. It's a bit like a hotel with 4.75 Tripadvisor rating going online and saying that most of its guests are prats because of the one person that gave it a bad review. At best, bad marketing. At worst, it's bad manners.

In short: get a grip.
29-06-2015 23:22
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

good show from lilly last night. she looked very sexy and did a filthy show in each stint she did

Piper Niven Superfan
03-07-2015 10:01
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ There's your average gone up a bit more Lilly (though I suppose it depends how you count this post!) Smile

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
03-07-2015 11:56
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV