babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Question time with the Babestation Boss.

Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

RE: Question time with the Babestation Boss.
What happened to Starlets and might we see something similar to replace it?
09-04-2015 09:32
Find all posts by this user
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

To have a starlets show work they need to find some new talent, the last three signings bs have made are Candy, Dannii & Jenna, all established girls. It is a worrying trend with bs, where will the channel be in ten years time, will we have a 40 year old Lori on screen waving her phone and shouting, I certainly hope not. With the demise of lads mags and page 3 there should be plenty of fresh faces for bs to sign up.
09-04-2015 09:48
amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

(09-04-2015 09:48 )Tractor boy Wrote:  To have a starlets show work they need to find some new talent, the last three signings bs have made are Candy, Dannii & Jenna, all established girls. It is a worrying trend with bs, where will the channel be in ten years time, will we have a 40 year old Lori on screen waving her phone and shouting, I certainly hope not. With the demise of lads mags and page 3 there should be plenty of fresh faces for bs to sign up.

Did page 3 really go? i heard it did and then came back? i haven't read a newspaper in years tbh.
09-04-2015 12:13
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(09-04-2015 09:11 )amy1 Wrote:  Why was ruby summers bumped from the nightshows? yet one's like cali garcia and ashley emma are still there. Surely you want the best and most entertaining.

Is lori as annoying in real life as she appears to be on screen?

Did Maddison rose really have sex with the camera man?

Can i have preeti's number?

Yes you can have her number, it's....... on the screen ;-)
09-04-2015 12:22
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

I was thinking at the age of 74 I'm probably senile, but looking through this thread I found I could answer a good many of the questions being asked, so I may be a lot smarter than I thought. Either that or many people are asking questions to which the answers are fairly obvious.
09-04-2015 13:17
HEX!T Away
Retired

@74 and still into tits and ass? id say your faculties are fine mate Smile i hope im still as keen as you when/if i get to that age.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
09-04-2015 13:45
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

(09-04-2015 09:48 )Tractor boy Wrote:  To have a starlets show work they need to find some new talent, the last three signings bs have made are Candy, Dannii & Jenna, all established girls. It is a worrying trend with bs, where will the channel be in ten years time, will we have a 40 year old Lori on screen waving her phone and shouting, I certainly hope not. With the demise of lads mags and page 3 there should be plenty of fresh faces for bs to sign up.

I just posted this in another thread, but they had the chance to find new girls with Apprentice. For whatever reason, the majority weren't given a go and the producers stuck to using the same girls that had been on the shows for years (Lolly, Tiffany, Jada, Charlene Hart etc). It could have been a steady source for them to constantly bring in new girls and refresh the shows. As it is, you're left with a whole host of girls who it feels like have been doing the channels for the best part of a decade. As has been said, even the 'new' girls are hardly new.
09-04-2015 14:09
RUsure Offline
Senior Poster

This is more of a rhetorical question, but please do feel free to ask the Boss, anyway:

Is it true that your entire philosophy on life is to leech-off / blood suck your fellow man, with no concern whatsoever as to whether your hosts benefit in any way??… Because that is the obvious conclusion that I have drawn from the very many years of viewing the output of this channel. If your answer is, no!; then, whilst this may pull the wool over the eyes of many here, it certainly will not delude the insightful. Due to the fact that night after night, after night, we have evidence to the contrary, in which censorship clearly plays no part in the miserable output of this channel.

Here is a philosophy that may work wonders with your fellow man whilst at the same time in no way affecting your earnings potential: Before any action, ask yourself this question - would I really be happy if it were I at the receiving end…? And then act accordingly … The fact that the world is full of injustice and corruption does not mitigate the deliberately frustrating, petty, nasty-minded no-shows that the public are being subjected to, night after night.

There is no reason whatsoever that you cannot be considerate of your hosts (the viewing public) without in any way detracting from their interest to purchase other material if they are already so inclined... Of course, if one possesses a sadistic bent, then one will in no way be inclined to satisfy the well wishes of their host.
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2015 16:00 by RUsure.)
09-04-2015 15:12
amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

(09-04-2015 15:12 )RUsure Wrote:  This is more of a rhetorical question, but please do feel free to ask the Boss, anyway:

Is it true that your entire philosophy on life is to leech-off / blood suck your fellow man, with no concern whatsoever as to whether your hosts benefit in any way??… Because that is the obvious conclusion that I have drawn from the very many years of viewing the output of this channel. If your answer is, no!; then, whilst this may pull the wool over the eyes of many here, it certainly will not delude the insightful. Due to the fact that night after night, after night, we have evidence to the contrary, in which censorship clearly plays no part in the miserable output of this channel

Here is a philosophy that may work wonders with your fellow man whilst at the same time in no way affect your earnings potential: Before any action, ask yourself this question - would I really be happy if it were I at the receiving end…? And then act accordingly … The fact that the world is full of injustice and corruption does not mitigate the deliberately frustrating, petty, nasty-minded no-shows that the public are being subjected to, night after night.

There is no reason whatsoever that you cannot be considerate of your hosts (the viewing public) without in any way detracting from their interest to purchase other material if they are already so inclined...Of course, if one possesses a sadistic bent, then one will in no way be inclined to satisfy the well wishes of their host.
Well put. It does seem lately that they have been providing an automated phonecall (get in get off-as they say) rather than offering a service to please the customer.
And the more desperate the girls seem on the mic, "short calls" "listen in" "i'll tell you how i like it" "quickfire round". It really puts me off from calling, i want the girls attention, i want some setup not some scripted spiel that they dole out to every john that calls.
09-04-2015 15:22
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Try buying some decent phone battery's, the number of times I've heard 'my battery has died' shortly after getting a new phone is crazy... maybe it down to all the shaking it gets.

And that queue con, where they put you on hold for ages and just as you are about to get through they reset the phone lines and start it all over again....right old moneyspinner that one is.
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2015 15:33 by davetherave57.)
09-04-2015 15:32
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV