babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average

Is babestation now worse than s66?

amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Is babestation now worse than s66?
I will probably get flamed for this, but this is my just my opinion.

I think BS went a bit crap once they signed the 3 girls from RLC, Danni, lucy and Levi, Maybe my judgement is a bit clouded because i was never a particular fan of these girls to start with. But they had that one good night and been pretty flat every other time.

Couple that with the fact, jada hasn't been around lately, they've been putting Cali Garcia and Ashley emma on the same nights (basically the "ella's" of babestation). Its been a bit of a perfect storm lately.

They've got the girls in Preeeti, Maddison, Delia, Jada, Leigh, the Aussie bird, Caty, SO they have the roster to be the best, just need to figure it out.
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2015 10:57 by amy1.)
10-04-2015 10:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

I think the problem with the new signings is that they are all very similar. What the channel needs is bit more diversity ( not the dance act off BGT )
10-04-2015 11:29
dirrt Offline
Senior Poster

Those three were a bit of a step backwards alright imho, need some new talent!
10-04-2015 11:35
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I think that Babestation will always have the reputation of being the original channel that paved the way for the rest to emerge, and because of that will always retain a fan base.

Allow me to elaborate on that a bit more - I'm a Babestation fan, most of my favourite girls appear or have appeared on their channels at some point over the years. The BS name has over the years certainly been seen as one of the pinnacle shows to appear on for many models and a fantastic opportunity for girls aspiring to become glamour models. Babestation has featured in several of today's established glamour model's careers and will probably continue to provide that way in to the glamour modelling industry.

If you'd asked me this question a few months ago I would have said unequivocally no. The live climax / orgasm segments were a breath of fresh air, they'd made some great signings and had really had a good year last year, this was reflected with quite a few of their girls gaining many votes and progressing to the latter stages of the Ultimate Babe competition on here. This was a marked improvement on 2013's drab showings.

However, in recent weeks, although I still watch BS, I'm seeing a change again. The orgasm name has gone and been replaced by a frankly not exciting sounding 'POV Listen In Line'. I mentioned in another thread that their girls seem reluctant to show too much again, this is what makes me believe that Scottishbloke's view that something has blown up behind the scenes may be correct. I agree there must have been something gone on, some sort of disagreement that we're not being told. At the moment though, I have been impressed with Studio 66's (particularly Tommie Jo's) naked shows. Her shows alone have been electric, the naked fanny against the pole was just brilliant boundary pushing that S66 has not done for donkeys years. I've slagged S66 off for months but they have responded with better sets and a marked improvement in performance.

I too hope that whatever this storm is it goes away and BS rediscover their fire, which I'm hopeful they will. History has shown that when they're struggling all of a sudden they come back fighting again and get people back on side. A bit like the Undertaker in WWE, they seem to rise again eventually and get back on song with a bang.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
10-04-2015 18:50
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

It would be easy to draw the snap conclusion that S66 is somehow suddenly better than BS.
But when looking deeper into the issue at hand I soon draw a different conclusion.
S66 have recently had two factors worthy of consideration which may have contributed to a sudden belief that S66 had suddenly improved.

1. Kerrie Lee.
Now leaving aside all the pro and anti boob job stuff Wink.
There is attitude and performance to consider.
It seems pretty obvious to me that Kerrie wants to satisfy both the viewer as a potential caller and the viewer that is already a caller. So she sets about putting on a hot, horny filthy show.
Full of energy, committment and honest endeavour.
She does this largely in spite of her channel, their production staff, cameramen and lack of set variety.
But Kerrie herself does not seem preoccupied with freeloaders and denying them anything.
Unfortunately her channel still does not allow her enough freedom to push the boundaries on enough different sets.
That, however is not her fault.

2. Tommie Jo.
Those things that I highlighted in respect of Kerrie are more than matched when looking at Tommie Jo and her performances. Tommie Jo has one extra string to her bow though. Imagination!!.
Strawberry and cream anyone? Wink
Unfortunately however it is once again her channel that lets her down. Panic stricken production = cut to logo Rolleyes.
Nuff said.

For me the quality of viewing has improved in a meaningful way because of the quality of these two babes as performers and their desire to please.
It is their obvious sense of fun and desire to put on committed, hot and horny shows that set them apart on their channel.
In the end however they have been stifled in their full ambitions by the OFCOM wary production and behind the scenes incompetence and intransigence.

MOST of the rest of the S66 product ranges from the abject to the average. Some of that is down to the attitude of the babes and some of it down to the general channel failings.

The one exception I give to that is Kandi Kay.
For all the failings of S66 of which there are many there is one thing we have seen on S66 that I for one am immensely grateful for. So grateful in fact that I can ALMOST forgive so much of what they have got so badly, badly wrong for so so long. What is it? Naked Kandi by the load.
The holy grail to end all holy grails. The impossible dream.
Naked Kandi on a nightshow.
So yes I am bloody grateful to S66 for that alone.
Especially after finally tracking down an upload of her shower show from last week Wink.

So what of BS?
The channel responsible for signing so many babes from the channel in longest term decline i.e S66.
It was tempting to believe that each departure from S66 to BS was just another nail in the S66 coffin.
But no.
And why?
Because BS have ultimately not maximised the potential benefits of so many of their signings.
Many of them started so well but imo have seen their respective star begin to fade.
Attitude once again lays at the heart of the matter.
A preoccupation with freeloaders has even started to cast its ugly spell at Babestation even amongst some very established performers. A prospect I never imagined possible and a reality that fills me with despair and horror.
The lack of outfit variety is a bug bear and the constant samey feel of every stint. The relentless and remorseless desire of either babe, channel or indeed both for the babe to lie on a bed or sit on a desk or a platform for hour after hour.
The failure to use the exciting sets often enough or indeed in the right way is also a criticism of babe or channel or indeed both. The airtime and its allocation has been a source of much spleen venting by so many to the extent that it cannot just be fobbed off as a few awkward old gits having a bit of a whinge.
The two minute log in time, the ridiculous amount of time spent on the mic by babes with callers waiting in the queue and the time out rule meaning the prospect of any meaningful chat time being further eaten into.
The OSGs, the absence of sauna and paddling pool, the insufficient use of water based sets and one of nightshows most heanous crimes.
The negation of the Dannii Harwood effect.
Oh dear oh dear Babestation.
What have you done?
What started off like the biggest nightshow firework display in history with Dannii pushing every boundary both solo and together with Lucy Summers has now turned into the metaphorical token few sparklers where she suddenly seems to have been reined in and no longer allowed to wow the crowds with the same fire and intensity.
The dark clouds of OFCOM doom I sense from many miles away from Milton Keynes.

Those clouds are swirling around the nightshow arena like never before. Visions of panic stricken men and women cutting to logos, quickly adjusting camera angles and babes increasing the clothes wearing options to make it feel more like a fashion show.

So who is winning this particular battle?
In truth........... nobody.
The only winner is OFCOM.
The only desire I am left with is Dutch Licence for all channels.
But perhaps a lot of the babes need to have their own version of the Dutch licence to prompt some meaningful energy and enthusiasm out of them.
For every Jada and Madison Rose on Babestation and for every Tommie Jo and Kerrie Lee on S66 there are too many others who are simply not cutting the mustard.

It should be of no consolation whatever that RLC are plunging into an even deeper mire for a list of reasons longer than both my arms and that Storm and Xxxpanded are forever suffering through the disease that is Onetrickponyitis.

(This post was last modified: 11-04-2015 07:47 by Snooks.)
10-04-2015 20:03
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

a simple yes or no would've done Rolleyes
11-04-2015 06:55
eyres42 Offline
Posting Machine

S66 is truly awful so no.
11-04-2015 07:42
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(11-04-2015 06:55 )Rob169 Wrote:  a simple yes or no would've done Rolleyes
Bounce

Much as I loves ya, snookered, the phrase "tl;dr" seems all too on-point here (sorry) Blush

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
11-04-2015 08:21
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

(11-04-2015 06:55 )Rob169 Wrote:  a simple yes or no would've done Rolleyes

And you didn't even manage that Rolleyes
11-04-2015 09:17
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

^^ laugh Knackered fingers after all that typing too Wink.
There was no clear yes or no imo so it got a bit drawn out laugh. Oops Rolleyes.

(This post was last modified: 11-04-2015 09:20 by Snooks.)
11-04-2015 09:19

Click here to watch Babestation TV