babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.69 Average

Flick (Felicity Hill) - Babestation Nightshow - Chat, Caps and Vids

jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

RE: Flick (Felicity Hill) - Babestation Nightshow - Chat, Caps and Vids
Excellent show from Felicity again last night,BOTN for me despite only having relatively short stints on tv.
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

im always open to positive change
02-02-2017 19:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Just seen this Felicity has posted about negative comments made on forums (including I presume this one)

Quote:Please try and remember that what you write in the forums might affect girls so think very HARD before writing your negative comment.

I completely agree with her. some of the comments posted on here do cross the line between being negative & being abusive & very insulting, mainly seems to happen when a babeshow babe gets a boob job or a tattoo, they get comments like "mutilated/ruined/disfigured her body" or "their boobs/breasts are saggy".

No need for comments like this. By all means be negative/critical, but do it in a way that doesn't go into being abusive or insulting

Piper Niven Superfan
03-02-2017 13:09
jackster100 Offline
Master Poster

(03-02-2017 13:09 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Just seen this Felicity has posted about negative comments made on forums (including I presume this one)

Quote:Please try and remember that what you write in the forums might affect girls so think very HARD before writing your negative comment.

I completely agree with her. some of the comments posted on here do cross the line between being negative & being abusive & very insulting, mainly seems to happen when a babeshow babe gets a boob job or a tattoo, they get comments like "mutilated/ruined/disfigured her body" or "their boobs/breasts are saggy".

No need for comments like this. By all means be negative/critical, but do it in a way that doesn't go into being abusive or insulting

Totally leave the nasty comments to yourselves. no need for it.
03-02-2017 16:21
biggles Offline
@biggles_james

(03-02-2017 16:21 )jackster100 Wrote:  
(03-02-2017 13:09 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Just seen this Felicity has posted about negative comments made on forums (including I presume this one)

Totally leave the nasty comments to yourselves. no need for it.

Can't the Mods do something about it we don't need Trolls! If you can't say something nice....
03-02-2017 18:04
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Why people come on here to comment negatively, rudely or just insulting about any babe is completely beyond me. Its their body and they can do what ever they want to it, boob job, tattoos or whatever they did.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
03-02-2017 18:09
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

This is post #240
I think there have been about 6 negative posts about her personal choice of facial beautification.

#JustSayin
03-02-2017 18:49
xalders Offline
Account Closed

Hope she continues on the night shows, personal opinion is she is flamin' hot and her performances so far are awesome!!Simple truth is she is absolutely #%@*ing gorgeous!!!!! (Please excuse the language)

Please note - My posts express my opinion only and are not intended to upset or offend any individual. Apologies in advance for any offence caused
03-02-2017 20:23
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Quote:Hope she continues on the night shows, personal opinion is she is flamin' hot and her performances so far are awesome!!Simple truth is she is absolutely #%@*ing gorgeous!!!!! (Please excuse the language)

Please note - My posts express my opinion only and are not intended to upset or offend any individual. Apologies in advance for any offence caused

Totally Agree!!

03-02-2017 20:36
jackster100 Offline
Master Poster

Flick Looking smoking hot tonight, really hope she goes naked, come on snookered work your magic. would be awesome if she went naked.

hope she does go naked as she doing full night shows and Alexa went on a mini night show, which was unbelievably sexy and a great sight.
04-02-2017 00:29
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Flick is NAKED!!!

04-02-2017 01:32

Click here to watch Babestation TV