gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average

Jada - Sin TV & X-Streams - Chat & Discussion

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Jada - Sin TV Chat & Discussion
Am I alone in thinking the demand for nudity, nudity, just killed another great session stone dead! Up until 11 Jada was outstanding again, hugely erotic, enticement dripping from every pore whilst she showed off her body from all angles. On the stroke of 11 off gets whipped the knicks and soon after all energy drains from the show as, despite the (now overdone) oil, all Jada can do is basically lie facing us on the floor or increasingly stand virtually static facing the pole.

Yes the babe shows need nudity; I want to see the girls without a stitch on too but, to my mind, it should be used sparingly. The TV restrictions are too much for it otherwise. Grant and denial is all part of the process; the knicks can go back on once they're off. Please lets not push for a set format to these things.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2015 16:48 by ShandyHand.)
26-04-2015 23:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

if jada's callers want her naked then jada will go naked as soon as she's allowed to. didn't kill another great session stone dead for me

Piper Niven Superfan
27-04-2015 00:03
ShandyHand Offline

^ Fair point actually... Just not what I look for.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
27-04-2015 00:08
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

her set in the hotel room afterwards had a lot more movement on bed on rug up agianst the wall both naked and clothed

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
27-04-2015 07:42
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Another brilliant show from Jada last night. She looked very hot and sexy and didn't do a bad stint all night again including naked and oily jada along with her trademark flexibility

Piper Niven Superfan
27-04-2015 08:25
ShandyHand Offline

(27-04-2015 07:42 )HannahsPet Wrote:  her set in the hotel room afterwards had a lot more movement on bed on rug up agianst the wall both naked and clothed

Cheers for the heads up HannahsPet. I'll see if I can get hold of that one; it looked promising from the glimpse I saw as it was starting. The girls have the freedom to do what they like on the x-streams of course, so there's no issue at all there.

27-04-2015 16:46
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

this was on 942 after the break at 1am she was first up

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
27-04-2015 17:04
ShandyHand Offline

Oh got it! I've seen some of both of 'em now. Straight after her x-stream stint, she did more on TV from the same set. Thanks for the clarification. Yeah she was much more varied after 1. Smile

27-04-2015 18:14
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Oh Jada Heart.
This is how a nude pole stint should be.
Right up against it, sliding up and down against it and now sitting on a perspex chair against it.
Given her a call and she was tremendous as usual.
Visually fantastic, verbally awesome.
Jada really is completely sensational Big Grin.

I love her to bits Heart.

27-04-2015 23:35
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Another fantastic hot and filthy show from Jada last night. She looked stunning all night and was at her filthiest in each stint she did capped off by her naked drenched in oil

Piper Niven Superfan
28-04-2015 08:17

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles