babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.29 Average

Bex Shiner - Sin TV & X-Streams - Chat Caps & Discussion

terence Offline

RE: Bex Shiner - Sin TV & X-Streams - Chat Caps & Discussion
people are entitled to there opinions, even if they're negative. as long as there's no prolonged negative agenda or personal insults then this will continue to be the case.

as far as bex goes, i would say bb got her in the door but her persona and performance has kept her there, and more power to her.
22-06-2015 16:44
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ILoveBrunettes Offline
Crazy Fool

(22-06-2015 16:44 )terence Wrote:  as far as bex goes, i would say bb got her in the door but her persona and performance has kept her there, and more power to her.

Just to quote that last part of your post - i've been lucky enough to work with Bex a couple of times in person, and spend some time with her out of work hours. She is a lovely girl, but she is also nuts, absolutely bonkers after a glass of bubbly or two, and that is something i always liked about her. Mind you, I remember she 'stole' my only lighter one night... had to get someone to chase her to get it back again before i left the hotel laugh While Bex isn't quite my cup of tea on screen, she does have a uniqueness about her personality, and it appeals to people, yes, she got fame from BB, so what? That is irrelevant, i see Bex as having something that some girls (admit it, this is true) really are missing, a sense of fun and mischievousness on screen. It appeals to callers. SinTV know this, other stations have known this. That is the appeal of her. Just my two cents there though Smile
(This post was last modified: 22-06-2015 17:11 by ILoveBrunettes.)
22-06-2015 17:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
wackawoo Offline
Banned

(22-06-2015 16:19 )nilford Wrote:  Come at it from the other direction: does Bex have the charms and wherewithal to appear on these shows independently of her BB connection?

Yes, the 'connection' can only get you through the door, like others have point out not keep you there.
23-06-2015 00:23
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

Bex is doing a BS cam with Levi tonight as Levi posted about it on here Facebook timeline

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
25-06-2015 23:01
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

We don't have to like all the girls who come on the channels it's healthy to debate the impact a girl brings.
25-06-2015 23:18
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Very good show from bex last night. She looked very sexy in her dominatrix outfit and didn't do a bad stint all night

Hope she's on again soon

Piper Niven Superfan
29-06-2015 11:38
zxccxz30 Offline
Posting Machine

Bex Shiner - Sin TV & X-Streams - Chat Caps & Discussion

No more videos (ever again?). No Reuploads.
29-06-2015 18:37
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

great to see the very sexy bex back last night and thought she did a babe of the night show last night in every stint she did. of course there was lots of her magnificent big natural boobs bouncing around but also some lovely bending over with her very nice arse at the camera

Piper Niven Superfan
03-07-2015 09:57
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

bex is back on sintv this Friday from 10pm

Piper Niven Superfan
08-07-2015 19:13
stingersplash Offline
Senior Poster

(29-06-2015 18:37 )zxccxz30 Wrote:  [Image: llbn99o9chba_t.jpg] [Image: kklx07cmqamb_t.jpg] [Image: xcfmdshlbwjq_t.jpg] [Image: mjkn495oghwb_t.jpg] [Image: 15cr8v6lhn62_t.jpg] [Image: ik5a8vkup141_t.jpg] [Image: 44jmrinqqld5_t.jpg] [Image: p135fv0d1oqc_t.jpg] [Image: rcj3sp0h6uor_t.jpg]

http://dfiles.eu/files/y7s0fv7km

Those imgbabes links are ridiculously filled with ads, i cant see the pics Sad at least on tablet.

as for Bex, i think she is magnificent and the only girl i like to watch on any channel. yes i did fancy her as soon as i saw her on big brother though lol she has everything i like in a woman.
(This post was last modified: 21-07-2015 04:58 by stingersplash.)
21-07-2015 04:25

Click here to watch Babestation TV