Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average

Meet Babeshow babes past and present at Sexhibition UK this August in Manchester

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Meet Babeshow babes past and present at Sexhibition UK this August in Manchester
Letting the forum know that they can meet babeshow babes past and present at Sexhibition UK which takes place on 21-23 August 2015 at Event City which is next to the Trafford Centre in Manchester

The babeshow babes past and present attending Sexhibition UK are
Mellie D (RLC, GGTV SinTv)
Bex Shiner (tvx, RLC, SinTv)
Linsey Dawn Mckenzie (Babecast, RLC)
Samantha Bentley (S66, bsx/bsunleashed)
Tina Kay (s66)
Lucy Zara (RLC)
Lucia Love (xtreme filth)
Chessie Kay (bsx/bsunleashed)
Kiki Minaj (xtreme filth)
Daisy Rock (bangbabes)
Jasmine Jae (bsx/bsunleashed)
Sapphire On Fire (s66, bsx/bsunleashed)
Victoria Summers (bsx/bsunleashed)

Tickets Start at just £12:50

Website http://www.sexhibitionexpo.co.uk

Probably not got all the channels the babes have appeared on, but got most of them

Piper Niven Superfan
21-04-2015 15:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
terence Offline

RE: Meet Babeshow babes past and present at Sexhibition UK this August in Manchester
fuck me, i'm in manchester that weekend! i could literally walk there from where i'm staying! small world. Smile

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
21-04-2015 15:10
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Meet Babeshow babes past and present at Sexhibition UK this August in Manchester
well get a ticket and get down there Smile laugh I'm going on Saturday 22nd August. Trafford Centre is about an hour from my house so not turning down this opportunity to meet some babeshow babes and Adult Performers

Piper Niven Superfan
21-04-2015 15:24
terence Offline

rammy, did me and you just make a date? Big Grin

seriously though, don't think i would be able to get away for long enough to go. shame, i'm sure it would be good craic. Smile

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
21-04-2015 15:38
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

No Terence, just said when I was going and that you should get a ticket that's all Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
21-04-2015 15:52
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Worth a visit imo.
A few babes there I would be happy to meet Smile.

21-04-2015 17:57
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ you could also replace Terence as Rammys date Bounce
21-04-2015 17:59
terence Offline

be careful snookered, he might break your heart like he did mine! Bounce

21-04-2015 18:02
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Wow....thanks Rammy for the info Tongue It looks like exactly the kind of event that I'd jump at a chance to get a ticket for. I'd love to meet all those babes Tongue

Perhaps if there is enough of us it could also be incorporated into some sort of forum get together. It would be nice to see all the faces that hide behind our alter egos.

Also Manchester is far easier for me to get to than say London, it would still be something of a long journey but I think a train might be worth a thought if I decide to go down Smile
(This post was last modified: 21-04-2015 18:05 by Scottishbloke.)
21-04-2015 18:04
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ Christ it's turning into a MMM 3-some Bounce
21-04-2015 18:18