babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average

Juliett

Midlifecrisis Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Juliett
tsurugi Wrote:won't be long before the axe falls on this show so enjoy it while you can
Totally agree, she should tone for a show or two. Babestar, XXX4U, theres been a few channels bit the dust due to this over exhuberance.
Theres the arsehole showing, well thats one thing, but the simulation of wanking(hands down pants ) is another. Well all i can say is that enjoying it while i can lol
23-04-2009 18:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The_ROX Offline
Junior Poster

im not being funny guys, but this is what we want to see. so i for one hope it continues, and makes me wonder why the other channels cnt do it. chatback have been doing it for the past 2-3 months now, so what are they or arent they allowed to do on these channels??
23-04-2009 18:44
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

I agree with The_ROX that's what we all wanna see, I hope the other channels fallow's Juliet (Chat Back)

Show More don't cover up, as the old saying goes if you've got it flaunt it Big Grin

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
23-04-2009 19:55
Bikini Inspector Offline
Bikini Inspector

Laura Michaels on the other chatback channel 960 had her hands down her pants nearly all night with the camera guy doing close up shots...thank god for SKY+

Why don't these broadcasters simply encrypt the channel so that you have enter a pin number or request it to be switched on whilst keeping the channel subscription free? That way the girls could do pretty much what they like without the fear of being sacked or station being taken off air!
(This post was last modified: 23-04-2009 20:14 by Bikini Inspector.)
23-04-2009 20:11
cee Offline
Master Poster

nchester Wrote:Laura Michaels on the other chatback channel 960 had her hands down her pants nearly all night with the camera guy doing close up shots...thank god for SKY+

Why don't these broadcasters simply encrypt the channel so that you have enter a pin number or request it to be switched on whilst keeping the channel subscription free? That way the girls could do pretty much what they like without the fear of being sacked or station being taken off air!

It is much more complicated than that, the PPV adult channels can not show hardcore and need an angle to sell their product...

If the FTV channels were aloud to show as much, or even more than them, no one would subscribe to their lame crap and the people behind making the rules would stop getting the handouts lol.

Call me paranoid, but I wouldn't put it past them.Rolleyes

Alesha Dixon is my new pretend girlfriend lol
(This post was last modified: 23-04-2009 21:11 by cee.)
23-04-2009 21:00
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

Juliet has said in another thread that we always find something to moan about so I'll say something about tonight's show.......that is the cheapest looking wig I've seen in a long time JulietBig Grin
25-04-2009 02:22
refter Offline
Junior Poster

No pleasing some I liked her hair :-)
26-04-2009 00:28
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

Why don't you ask her if you can have it, might look better on you than it did on her. Big Grin
26-04-2009 00:35
Midlifecrisis Offline
Senior Poster

Show has been toned down slightly, anybody else think so!!!!
26-04-2009 08:04
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Midlifecrisis Wrote:Show has been toned down slightly, anybody else think so!!!!

Didn't watch it last night, however, some folks on here have already said that it was much tamer than usual. Sad
26-04-2009 08:30

Click here to watch Babestation TV