gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.15 Average

Which Night babe did you last wank to?

Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

RE: Which Night babe did you last wank to?
Only had about 3 hours sleep after getting to bed around 5.15 or so. Forgive if I start rambling but I want to get my thoughts out while they are fresh in my mind.

If there was any remote doubt left in my mind about whether I would look to ever have any form of physical/emotional relationship with a woman, last night absolutely killed the idea of this stone dead. I know with absolute certainty that will not happen.

Last night was the most intense experience I have ever known...without any doubt. Managed to tug and edge for nearly four hours and got to the stage where I wanted the feelings of reaching the edge more than letting go itself.

Around 4...When I finally let go having taken a big snort of amyl nitrate - the sensation was like an all over head rush..every muscle seemed to be quivering, I still don't know who was on the bed with Honey...was that completely focused on her..shot so hard..the spasms took my breath away and seemed to go on and on..with my first thought being "nothing can compare with this" having incoherently shouted out something ...couldn't even think straight by then...as I was getting close to letting go...I believe that even more now. Nothing possibly could.
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2018 11:25 by Carl-Gen X.)
12-02-2018 10:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mogga Offline
Jess Lloyd lover

Hannah Martin
15-02-2018 09:10
xJ4Kx Offline
Posting Machine

Olivia Berzinc
15-02-2018 21:47
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

Gonna be another long night with Honey tonight. Metallica Black and Master of Puppets albums will be playing back to back as a) am not a fan of the Xpanded noise, b) I love Metallica almost as much as Honey.

Bottle of Baby oil great for the long session and a bottle of Liquid Gold for when I can't hold back anymore.

Night folks.
(This post was last modified: 16-02-2018 00:39 by Carl-Gen X.)
16-02-2018 00:38
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

Won't be necessary for me to post in this thread anymore after tonight.

I said that I had a sense the other night that a boundary had been crossed with regard to my nightly wanking over Honey. There is absolutely no going back for me now. How much of the sensations I was feeling tonight watching her was down to a combination of the slow deliberate tugging I was doing, the heavy beat of the music I was listening to acting as a rhythmic backdrop...my using just the right amount of baby oil on myself...

All I know is that a point has been reached where watching her turns me on so much now that during the tugging sessions I feel like my heart wants to burst out, I have a sensation all over like a head rush gone overboard, with a cock like a steel pole...all this while crying and breathing in a heavy stuttering way.

When I climaxed with the liquid gold 20 or so minutes ago...the climax seeming to go on and on...shaking like crazy...crying out her name...

I can't go back from this. But I don't think I need say anymore.
16-02-2018 04:48
Esh Offline
Senior Poster

Wanking and edging over Clare Richards right now, so hot
16-02-2018 23:06
dundeered Offline
Master Poster

(16-02-2018 00:38 )Carl43a Wrote:  Gonna be another long night with Honey tonight. Metallica Black and Master of Puppets albums will be playing back to back as a) am not a fan of the Xpanded noise, b) I love Metallica almost as much as Honey.

Bottle of Baby oil great for the long session and a bottle of Liquid Gold for when I can't hold back anymore.

Night folks.

(16-02-2018 04:48 )Carl43a Wrote:  Won't be necessary for me to post in this thread anymore after tonight.

I said that I had a sense the other night that a boundary had been crossed with regard to my nightly wanking over Honey. There is absolutely no going back for me now. How much of the sensations I was feeling tonight watching her was down to a combination of the slow deliberate tugging I was doing, the heavy beat of the music I was listening to acting as a rhythmic backdrop...my using just the right amount of baby oil on myself...

All I know is that a point has been reached where watching her turns me on so much now that during the tugging sessions I feel like my heart wants to burst out, I have a sensation all over like a head rush gone overboard, with a cock like a steel pole...all this while crying and breathing in a heavy stuttering way.

When I climaxed with the liquid gold 20 or so minutes ago...the climax seeming to go on and on...shaking like crazy...crying out her name...

I can't go back from this. But I don't think I need say anymore.

That sounds like the most amazing experience you had, I'm envious.Blush
17-02-2018 21:18
Nadam Offline
Posting Machine

This thread has gone off on a bit of a tangent...
18-02-2018 00:59
modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

Big Grin It's a bit more interesting than

"[babe name]"

"[babe name]"

"[babe name]"

"[babe name]"

"[babe name]"

||||||||
18-02-2018 06:05
Rogergilford54 Offline
Posting Machine

The filthy Scottish slut Amanda Rendall first one tonight
(This post was last modified: 25-02-2018 01:10 by Rogergilford54.)
25-02-2018 01:09

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles