Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Agree Button

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Agree Button
(04-05-2015 01:59 )snookered147 Wrote:  What about a '@#ck off OFCOM button'?

Oi SB stop hogging it Bounce.

Accompanied by the requisite 'Overused Excuse' button of course.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
04-05-2015 09:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I think the best thing to do instead of having and 'agree' why don't we do as the romans did?

Have a thumbs up or thumbs down button? or better still an emoticon to reflect it? - short and sweet and to the point n my opinion!!

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
04-05-2015 09:53
bigfatpiggyporker Offline
Goodbye

(04-05-2015 08:01 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  I knew it!
You're Wallace, aren't you Cool

Eee Grommit they are onto us lad!
04-05-2015 11:48
HEX!T Away
Retired

i dunno if the mods took it as sarcasm. but i was serious about the shut up button.
it doesnt have to be attached to anybodys name like a thanks button.
that way guys can basically tell any 1 they dont agree with to shut up instead of writing 6 pages to justify there points.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
04-05-2015 16:40
andyjb Offline
Posting Machine

Not sure about an Agree Button, but there may already be a Secret Button which allows some to get rid of certain posts when they are made, and to get threads closed. Certain things are definitely prohibited and on a watch list.

It is a shame really that the Invisible User option was created for sneaking around unnoticed. Then you may have seen if something you were talking about was being noticed by the party in question, and it may be them doing the reporting.

I see they show up as invisible in the " Who's online now " list, does this also apply to the " Who's been online today " list?

If what I am saying is too controversial and gets removed fair enough, but it will only prove that the forum is biased when posting certain things, and a post could be edited rather than removed.

As Financial Domination continues to grow, less enthusiasm is required when putting on a show.
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2015 18:47 by andyjb.)
04-05-2015 17:56
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

^ Invisible users aren't as invisible as they think Wink
04-05-2015 18:43
andyjb Offline
Posting Machine

I know you probably will not say, but I would like to know why.

As Financial Domination continues to grow, less enthusiasm is required when putting on a show.
04-05-2015 18:48
terence Offline

(04-05-2015 17:56 )andyjb Wrote:  Not sure about an Agree Button, but there may already be a Secret Button which allows some to get rid of certain posts when they are made, and to get threads closed. Certain things are definitely prohibited and on a watch list.

you realise what you're describing is moderators and forum rules. there's no need to grab for the tinfoil hats. no conspiracy here. Rolleyes

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
04-05-2015 18:55
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bigfatpiggyporker Offline
Goodbye

What's wrong with being an invisible user?

I'm certainly not part of some forum Illuminati, unless I've mislaid the invitation PM....
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2015 19:04 by bigfatpiggyporker.)
04-05-2015 19:03
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Can we also have a put the paint tubs away button as I suspect andy has been sniffing the paint too Big Laugh
04-05-2015 19:31