Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Impressions so far.

MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

Impressions so far.
With the channel having been going for around a month now, I thought I'd give a few of my thoughts so far.

Positives:

The line up - No doubt they've put together a great line up of girls with the newcomers to these channels all having worked well so far. The likes of Dionne and Alexa have also shown a different side to what we seen from them on Bangbabes.

Trying new ideas - The channel has tried a few different things away from the babe channel norm. Some of these are nothing new. Babestation and even House of Fun experimented with a shower for example and I think we've seen office babes somewhere beforeTongue but the alleyway has been a great idea and the use of the steps in the studio was a good idea as well.

Interaction between girls - As has been said on other threads, it can obviously take time when girls are new to each other. When it has worked though it's produced some of the hottest stuff you'll see on any of these channels. Paige and Dionne the other Friday was fantastic stuff. If increased famliarity produces more nights like that then Elite's job will mostly be done ;-)

The graphics - The transparent graphics have made a big difference Too much of the screen was being taken up by the block effect when the channel started.

Willingness to act on feedback - With the guys putting in regular appearances on this site and some suggestions having been acted upon, it seems like they are ready to listen to the viewers. Hopefully that will continue though it does need to be accepted that viewers and Elite reps won't always agree on everything.

Negatives:

Too much standing - There are times when the channel becomes a bit tedious over a 20 or 30 minute section. There are only a limited amount of things the girls can do from a standing position and there are a few too many times when things tend to drift a bit.

1 girl - Of course, there are mitigating circumstances behind this but 1 girl being left alone all night has happened a bit too often. Think it's been 4 times in the last 10 or 11 days. This is also where the too much standing point comes into effect as well. On nights when that happens, I think they'd be better off basing most of the show around the bed because that gives far more options to the girl on screen.

Not fully topless - This is a particular bugbear of mine though could only be a personal thing of course lol. I can't stand it when the girls on these channels just pull their boobs out of their bra and Elite is by far the worst for it. It's kind of like the arty effect that something like a Vogue picture of a topless girl would project compared to the down and dirty effect something like Penthouse would project of a topless girl. More bras off please.

Less stage managed - I might be wrong with this one but there are times when things seem to be directed a little bit too much by people off camera in the studio. The girls on screen often seem to be listening to something that's being said by someone behind the scenes and acting on that rather than doing things on impulse. On that point, a bit more teasing with knickers wouldn't go amiss. We all know Ofcom won't allow full exposure but a bit of teasing always works well. Precious and Victoria from Bangbabes were absolute past masters at it. There's a few videos around this site giving examples of it ;-)

Overall, Elite has been a great addition to the 900's so far. The amount of posts devoted to the channel on here is proof of that. The danger is that there are certain elements that will quickly become tedious when the novelty of the new channel wears off. Hopefully, the channel will continue to push new ideas in the long term to keep things as fresh as possible.
23-04-2009 15:14
Find all posts by this user
G@Z! Offline
Banned

RE: Impressions so far.
just for getting tj on the night show this channel is good only negative get rid of that alleyway
23-04-2009 15:17
tsurugi Offline
Banned

I like it watch elite more than anyother channel at the moment. Getting tj on board was a master stroke they prob have the best collection of girls of any channel bit more interation between girls would be nice but that will take time......keep the alleyway the fact that gaz does not like it is reason enoughBig Grin
23-04-2009 15:47
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

for me elite has done well in its first month. some top babes theyve got from other channels like alexa and dionne and paige ashley and also new babes to the channels like kacy and the fantastic masterstroke getting TJ to do nights. there are little niggles i dont like mainly when its only 1 girl which can be boring but other than that im happy and elite will work out its teething problems and get better

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 23-04-2009 16:01 by Rammyrascal.)
23-04-2009 15:59
emmajanefan Offline
Senior Poster

tsurugi Wrote:I like it watch elite more than anyother channel at the moment. Getting tj on board was a master stroke they prob have the best collection of girls of any channel bit more interation between girls would be nice but that will take time......keep the alleyway the fact that gaz does not like it is reason enoughBig Grin

Yeah, have to agree with Tsurugi. Most watched channel for me at night and getting TJ on board was a master stroke.

Less is more...I didn't answer
23-04-2009 16:02
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I can only watch it on the web. The stream quality is good, as are the girls.
TJ has been on all day today. She said she finishes at 8.30pm, so she wont be there tonight.
23-04-2009 16:29
tsurugi Offline
Banned

i think it is paige ashley and dionne tonight if she bothers to turn up
23-04-2009 16:43
Hazhard Away
Banned

I liked the view of gemma last night , too bad she was standing up half the time.....
23-04-2009 16:49
dev1984 Offline
Senior Poster

i vritually stopped watching the other channels now ha! love the channel hopefully more girls sign up soon though so we get more variety....*cough* Sacha Brennan *cough* :-D lol

hope the web site content is as good as the channel

Availible in DdOoBbLlEe VvIiSsIiOoNn (where drunk)
23-04-2009 17:22
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Ponty100 Offline
Boobaholic

Best channel at the moment, but could benefit from two or three more girls on the roster.
(This post was last modified: 23-04-2009 19:06 by Ponty100.)
23-04-2009 19:04
Thread Closed