Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Impressions so far.

theone1986 Away
Becky Lover

RE: Impressions so far.
it's a great channel, with lots of great babes. they just need a few more girls so they don't have to keep using that screensaver with elite tv spinning around. whilst the girls are on breaks
23-04-2009 20:09
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Hazhard Away
Banned

Hire some more babes, have about 3-4 babes a night, the show will be great then.
23-04-2009 20:35
Find all posts by this user
m100 Away
Banned

Agreed best channel at the moment. Compare and contrast - one month of elite versus one month of partyland, it's a no brainer isn't it?

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
23-04-2009 21:30
nine hundred Away
LFC and 'Sex Kitten' Amber Fan

I thinks Marcee made a lot of good points. I have to concur with the majority of the previous posts...Elite is certainly my favourite 900 channel at the moment. Great lineup of girls, sharp set, and the seeming ambition to succeed.

I just hope that these plus points do not become null and void when the 'newness factor' wears off (off which it will undoubtedly do). If they can continue to add quality girls to their roster, continue to push innovation, and continue to listen to their stakeholders (both callers and the girls)...then I'm sure that they will continue to stay ahead of the curve.

But Elite, be very aware of the pitfalls of resting on your laurels...a la Babestation. They were the 'frontier' channel, with the best line up of girls, that were willing to please, combined with very slick production values. However of late, they seem to have dropped the ball, and with so lost their crown as the premier 900 (imo). Admittedly this is a slightly mute point as I'm sure Babestation still has an incredible call volume, but the key difference is that i no longer consider them to be innovators; which surely must be the aim of any ambitious outfit.

So in conclusion (lol) i feel that continued innovation will be the key factor in ensuring longevity and success.

Be brave and keep up the good work...

"Just call me 9"!!

The Celebrity Nip Slip & Pokie Nipple Appreciation Society (R.I.P.) -- Upskirts Anonymous (R.I.P.) -- The Cameltoe Collective (R.I.P.) -- Downblouse Diaries (R.I.P.)
23-04-2009 22:40
LazyD Offline
All About the Cheeks

see through panties are definatly a positve
23-04-2009 23:24
Fidster69 Offline
Senior Poster

LazyD Wrote:see through panties are definatly a positve

and the ones that seem to be made from around where Mick "Crocodile" Dundee came from....ie Walkabout Creek, Down Under! Tongue

I agree with most of the points made...I agree that the format does seem very clinical...starting off either by the desk or on the sofas...then followed by stint in the alleyway.....then with the blank wall then either back to the sofa or desk....granted there may be limits with a studio/set but after seeing clips of shower shows, surely more spicy variety wouldn't go amiss.

In honesty, I wouldn't have watched the show as much over the past few days if Elite hadn't signed Gemma Massey, so a huge THANK YOU goes for that.

I agree a little bit with the clothed topless issue....its as though, caller requests to see boobs, they get popped out, soon as phone cuts off....they're rushed back into the bra....its a bit like you only get to see what you pay for, and normally that's fair enough.

from the brief test I gave it during the daytime show, picture quality on a HD set with Sky HD is superb, even though its not a HD broadcast, its damn near good as and the best of the 900 channels.

Like has been said, the show apparently has only been going a month so its bound to improve and change a bit along the way

its all very well saying you can take the bad comments, but can you learn from them?
24-04-2009 01:07
Mike Offline

well those are see through on gemma this morning

i am sure i can see a stud piercing

must be some nip slips soon also.hopefully
24-04-2009 08:26
Mike Offline

mike Wrote:

well those are see through on gemma this morning

i am sure i can see a stud piercing

must be some nip slips soon also.hopefully

boo hoo gemma has changed into still something sexy but not see through
24-04-2009 08:44
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

G@Z! Wrote:just for getting tj on the night show this channel is good only negative get rid of that alleyway

The alley is a major plus. Well done Elite TV!
24-04-2009 09:20
Dreamlander Offline

It's a great channel if you like 'enhanced' girls as that's all they have employed so far.A few natural girls with a lot less make up on would be nice.I like the see-through panties stuff as much as the next guy but that will probably have to come to an end soon and that's my only reason for watching at the moment.
A great start but more variation in the type of girl employed will keep this channel one step ahead of the 'big boys'.

Dreamlander
24-04-2009 09:28
Thread Closed