jennifer jade

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average

Paige Turnah - Sin TV & X-Streams Chat & Discussion

murphdogg11 Offline
A Big Ass Fan

RE: Paige Turnah Sin TV & X-Streams Chat & Discussion
Really loved how she enjoyed pushing her ass up against the pole!
18-05-2015 10:28
Find all posts by this user
Krill Liberator Offline
Vapid Response Unit

That arse could ruin careers, end wars and distort time; it really should be listed as a UNESCO world heritage site.TongueTongueHeart
Edit - And of course the boat race isn't too bad either!

Missing key events. Talking bollocks. Making stuff up.
~~~SAVE THE KRILL!~~~
(This post was last modified: 19-05-2015 23:33 by Krill Liberator.)
19-05-2015 23:30
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Not the most convincing first stint from Paige tonight,i thought tease hours were normally between 9pm and 10pm(except S66 of course),i have to say my initial enthusiasm about her joining Sin tv is fading fast,she is just giving the impression of being bored with babeshows which is ironic because im getting bored watching her tonight and perhaps the worst thing is that turning over is not much of a solution because she not the only one who is boring to watch tonight.
annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

im always open to positive change
20-05-2015 00:31
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

I've never got the whole 'arse worship' Paige receives. Why is a big, flabby arse supposed to be sexy or exciting ? Don't get me wrong, I loved watching Paige's hardcore B/G material. but the idea she's got anything close to the best arse on the channels is laughable.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
20-05-2015 01:26
amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

(20-05-2015 01:26 )Robot Devil Wrote:  I've never got the whole 'arse worship' Paige receives. Why is a big, flabby arse supposed to be sexy or exciting ? Don't get me wrong, I loved watching Paige's hardcore B/G material. but the idea she's got anything close to the best arse on the channels is laughable.

Thank you. SmileSmile
20-05-2015 01:36
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

^ My pleasure. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to start any arguments, or cause any 'beef', I just don't get it. Different strokes etc, but still....

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
20-05-2015 01:41
Krill Liberator Offline
Vapid Response Unit

(20-05-2015 01:41 )Robot Devil Wrote:  ^ My pleasure. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to start any arguments, or cause any 'beef', I just don't get it. Different strokes etc, but still....
I respect your right to hold the total opposite view to myself (or others uncounted). Not my place to try and convert you, but if it helps to understand, I love the feel of a big, broad, rounded but firm bum; you can get some real resistance from her if she's toned. Grab as much as you can, squeeze hard, dig in and feel the whole non-flabbiness but stiffness of a broad but strong pair of buttocks as she tenses (horsey types are pretty good for this) and it's a reward in itself that you just can't get from a pretty little one-hander peach. I dunno, maybe I've made no sense, but if you can perceive just a little of what it is that guys like me love about big-arsed babes like Paige, then I feel I've done some good tonight.
Cos I'm not that into flabby, shapeless big arses. Just big strong killer ones.Big Grin
Edit - After re-reading what I wrote, even I don't get it now.*
*I do though.

Missing key events. Talking bollocks. Making stuff up.
~~~SAVE THE KRILL!~~~
(This post was last modified: 20-05-2015 02:22 by Krill Liberator.)
20-05-2015 02:12
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

I think Paige has got a magnificent arse myself, only Louise Porter has a better arse than Paige. As for last night, thought Paige was very good both on and off the mic with lots of her magnificent are arse at the camera

Piper Niven Superfan
20-05-2015 09:33
murphdogg11 Offline
A Big Ass Fan

I always enjoy Paige's sexy ass & it was great to see it on show again last night. Very good on the mic as usual. Also, great that she has more freedom to express herself on here.
20-05-2015 10:50
wackawoo Offline
Banned

(20-05-2015 01:26 )Robot Devil Wrote:  I've never got the whole 'arse worship' Paige receives. Why is a big, flabby arse supposed to be sexy or exciting ? Don't get me wrong, I loved watching Paige's hardcore B/G material. but the idea she's got anything close to the best arse on the channels is laughable.

You are sooo wrong there it is painful, embrace the buttocks.

The thing is, they, like Anni James rump, are NOT fat and flabby, they are perfect shaped and formed buttocks but something to grab on to; they are not mis-shapen, flabby rumps you'd see walking down the street.

Very lucky women to have rumps like that, some women have to resort to sugery.
20-05-2015 11:02
Thread Closed 

jennifer jade