babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Getting Babe Naked On Screen

Phonebook Offline
Banned

Getting Babe Naked On Screen
Hi lads, I was just wondering what you think the determining factor is in a babe getting all her kit off on screen. Is it a caller asking or a producer telling?

As you all know, I like to study Mica very closely. In recent weeks when she's got stark pussy naked she's not even been on a call. It looks like she gets a nod from off screen and the bra is ditched and the knickers are pulled down and off.

It would be interesting to get some thoughts on this.
(This post was last modified: 26-05-2015 06:52 by Phonebook.)
25-05-2015 07:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

RE: Getting Babe Naked On Screen
They mix it up from time to time to stir interest. Sometimes its knickers off, on, and off again in the space of 5 minutes. If it suggests theres more on offer and it encourages someone to phone in it has done the job. They have to avoid open leg, bum shots and slipters when stakers so its not 100% for the better.

Gone fishing
26-05-2015 00:56
Phonebook Offline
Banned

Very good points mate.
26-05-2015 21:29
Phonebook Offline
Banned

Would be good to hear what Snookered147 thinks about this as he's the gerremoff guru!

As Carly Simon would say 'Nobody does it better'.
31-05-2015 05:31
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

This is a fascinating question.
The truth, in my opinion is that there is no one particular definitive factor in terms of whether babes get naked or not especially in the current nightshow climate of mutual distrust, destruction, negativity and overly cautious production.
In times gone by it would be as simple as deciding which babes would get naked and which would not.
Now the issue is clouded by which producer is in charge and even which cameraman/woman is in control.
Add to this what seems like ever changing times at and conditions under which certain babes can go nude on certain channels as opposed to other babes on the same or different channels and the whole matter becomes utterly bamboozling.
You may as well throw a load of balls up in the air and see where they all land such is the unpredictability of who will do what and whenHuh. Things are not straightforward anymore.

Add to this the anti freeloader sentiment that has poisoned the mentality of rather too many babes comes a further increase in the uncertainty. Will the babe strip off or won't she?

So many of my calls are now made in trepidation rather than expectation. If it is as simple as a babe says no to getting naked while giving a pretty strong indication that she is unlikely to ever do so well that's fine.
I terminate the call immediately and at least know where I stand. No point in wasting my money further.
It is where babes chop and change that the trepidation kicks in.
And there are some babes who you just get the feeling that with the right sustained encouragement that nudity is eventually possible Wink.
It is a bit of a sixth sense really Wink.
My antennae is pretty sound generally speaking.

I choose not to name those who decline indefinitely and nor have I ever said how many attempts it has taken for me to undress the babes on the phone (unless they do it first time).
Not my style and never will be.
There are some babes who it took a number of attempts to oblige and others where it was achieved very quickly.

The most enjoyable naked routines are the ones that incorporate a slow, sensual and erotic striptease from a themed outfit on a relevant set.
There is absolutely nothing hornier, dirtier or more intimate than that. Progression to a prolonged nude stint with changes of position and pose a plenty make for thrilling viewing imo.

So if you want nudity and ring in what is the best ploy?
My advice: Be very polite, very complimentary and if necessary patient. Charging in like a presumptuous bull in a china shop simply does not work. It may take a number of attempts Wink.
Always, always be polite and courteous Wink.

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2015 18:46 by Snooks.)
01-06-2015 18:45
HEX!T Away
Retired

works well for some girls especially in naughty chat. but i found its better to just ask politely after a few mins if she hasnt got naked already.
its pointless asking as soon as she answers your call, as this tends to have the opposite effect I,M,Experience.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
01-06-2015 23:21
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(01-06-2015 23:21 )HEX!T Wrote:  works well for some girls especially in naughty chat. but i found its better to just ask politely after a few mins if she hasnt got naked already.
its pointless asking as soon as she answers your call, as this tends to have the opposite effect I,M,Experience.

Depends on the babe but in general yes I agree with you which is part of why I mentioned patience in my earlier post.
Patience within a call and patience over several calls.
Some babes are highly unlikely to get naked at the start of a stint so it isn't worth ringing until at least 15-20 minutes in Wink.
Others will strip off straight away.
It is a bit of a lottery though really laugh.

22-11-2015 03:16
MM32DD Offline
Big Boob Fan

It's been a while since this thread began, babes have come and gone, but one thing that hasn't changed is that Snookered147 still gets them naked like no other.

Does Snookered or anyone else have any more thoughts/tips on getting the babes naked?
25-01-2016 19:40
rpj316 Offline
Account Closed

Its always a pleasure to watch snookered work his magic on Ashley Emma but I think it depends on the babe.

For instance, last night Preeti got naked about 10 seconds after she came on,she hadn even taken a call.
25-01-2016 19:50
MM32DD Offline
Big Boob Fan

(25-01-2016 19:50 )rpj316 Wrote:  Its always a pleasure to watch snookered work his magic on Ashley Emma but I think it depends on the babe.

For instance, last night Preeti got naked about 10 seconds after she came on,she hadn even taken a call.

My kinda gal!
25-01-2016 19:52

Click here to watch Babestation TV