Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Playboy Takeover?

Proj Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Playboy Takeover?
(28-05-2015 15:44 )babelover48 Wrote:  I don't know which would look better : - XXXpandedPlayboy OR playboyXXXpanded tv

Pandaboyxxx?
29-05-2015 00:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
m100 Away
Banned

(28-05-2015 22:35 )andyjb Wrote:  I noticed that someone from Red Light Central was logged in earlier, and checking this thread out. If something is known just say, and put an end to what may be just speculation.

This is unlikely to happen, as channel reps are mainly known for responding to criticism over trivial items, rather than giving intellectual answers to something people would be interested in.

for god's sake don't hold your breath on anyone from xpanded coming on here and explaining they are more interested in banning people from their own 'forum'.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
29-05-2015 10:08
Count von Scharnhorst Offline
Banned

not unlike this one then....
29-05-2015 10:51
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Just hope if there is any take-over that it forces the likes of Amanda Rendell to jump ship. Not to Sin Tv , they're even worse than RLC, where she is very limited as to what she can do or can't do. Maybe Golden Girls.
29-05-2015 11:59
m100 Away
Banned

Amanda and xpanded tv, ha ha ha ha ha. Not the proverbial marriage made in heaven. You get the feeling 99% of xpandeds producers would die of a heart attack if she even walked in the building.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
29-05-2015 14:17
Proj Offline
Senior Poster

Wonder What BS "Startlets" will do if XXXpanded does go?.. isn't that like 90% of there Starlets?
29-05-2015 14:45
iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

Never really bothered to watch expanded, and what I have seen of it has been about as inspiring as watching paint dry slowly.

If they really do take over Playboy, then I fear it really would be the end of this channel once and for all. As m100 has already said Expanded don't like using sets, they use something resembling an empty box instead.

It makes you wonder how a channel with such a negative attitude towards people can become so successful. I've just been on the Expanded forum, god what a load of big headed idiots there are on there. They all seem to think that Expanded is the best babe channel TV by a mileBounce Yet all they can do on the forum for that so called excellent channel is talk, they cannot post any caps or videos which in my opinion makes it about as pointless as a blunt pencil.

The one thing they keep going on about on there is how much cheaper it is compared to all the other channels, which it would be as you only ever see half the girl. Plus they claim that when you do talk to a girl on that channel, the talk is far more dirty than on any of the other channels. But they don't say nothing about the shows on that channel being tame and boring though, I wonder whybladewave

I AM STILL ONLINE, BUT NO LONGER DO ANY RECORDING UNFORTUNATELY

PLUS I DO NOT HAVE COPIES OF ANY OF MY PREVIOUS RECORDINGS EITHER, SO THERE'S NO POINT ASKING ME
(This post was last modified: 29-05-2015 16:05 by iluvcathy.)
29-05-2015 15:40
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I really don't know how this is going to effect the 8 week video posting rule. It would be nice to resume uploading videos that are current Important
29-05-2015 17:52
Yours Truly Offline
Senior Poster

(29-05-2015 15:40 )iluvcathy Wrote:  they claim that when you do talk to a girl on that channel, the talk is far more dirty than on any of the other channels.

The thing Xpanded TV do best is to insult other people's intelligence.
29-05-2015 19:15
worldinwinter Offline
Junior Poster

RIP Red Light Central
29-05-2015 23:35

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL