Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Playboy Takeover?

m100 Away
Banned

RE: Playboy Takeover?
(29-05-2015 17:52 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I really don't know how this is going to effect the 8 week video posting rule. It would be nice to resume uploading videos that are current Important

sadly i suspect that the reverse is true and there will be a zero tolerance approach to both caps and videos - wouldn't be surprised if they tried to backdate it as well. Don't think they understand that seeing a girl you've never seen before by chance on here is likely to get you watching or even calling their next shows.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
30-05-2015 08:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

(30-05-2015 08:34 )m100 Wrote:  
(29-05-2015 17:52 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I really don't know how this is going to effect the 8 week video posting rule. It would be nice to resume uploading videos that are current Important

sadly i suspect that the reverse is true and there will be a zero tolerance approach to both caps and videos - wouldn't be surprised if they tried to backdate it as well. Don't think they understand that seeing a girl you've never seen before by chance on here is likely to get you watching or even calling their next shows.

On the point of uploading caps & videos to me Expanded are completely backwards in their thinking by banning them. I upload both caps and videos on this forum for the goldengirls channel, and a lot of the babes on their have actually thanked me for it because they use my images for advertising their future shows on twitter. So to me banning them is stupid, but then again they do seem to think they're better than all the other channels.

It has been nice uploading caps & videos for RLC, just a pity it won't continue. I'd have seen much happier to see RLC end completely, rather than be taken over by a channel like Expandedannoyed

I've said a lot of negative comments on this forum in the past 6 months about BS being complete rubbish, but I now know I was wrong as Expanded are the worst channel by far.

I AM STILL ONLINE, BUT NO LONGER DO ANY RECORDING UNFORTUNATELY

PLUS I DO NOT HAVE COPIES OF ANY OF MY PREVIOUS RECORDINGS EITHER, SO THERE'S NO POINT ASKING ME
(This post was last modified: 30-05-2015 17:19 by iluvcathy.)
30-05-2015 17:18
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I think many people here would be disappointed with this takeover, I'd have much preferred Expanded take over BS!!
At least that would have been better!!

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
30-05-2015 18:20
worldinwinter Offline
Junior Poster

Would have been better if Sin could have taken over Red Light
31-05-2015 07:52
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(31-05-2015 07:52 )worldinwinter Wrote:  Would have been better if Sin could have taken over Red Light

Fair Point mate hadn't thought of that one

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
31-05-2015 09:04
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

I think this development is a big blackeye for Sin TV. Here they are stockpiling all these well known and experienced babeshow girls, yet they are stuck on one channel only and it's at the bottom of the EPG. Xpanded on the other hand go out and and grab a prime EPG slot and these don't become available very often. If they have the money to do this, I'd say it's a certainty that Sin TV could have done it too, but Xpanded have obviously seized an opportunity whilst Sin TV were sleeping. It really doesn't look good for Sin TV that they aren't as awake as Xpanded.
31-05-2015 12:11
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

As I've always maintained, it doesn't matter which number on the EPG that your channels are allocated, if you are good enough then people will find you and call the show.

With regards to the Playboy takeover to me it'll just go from bad to worse, like it can't get any tamer already.

If Sin TV is effected then it won't be the EPG number that'll be to blame, it'll be because they stink and that applies to all the babe channels.
(This post was last modified: 31-05-2015 20:41 by Scottishbloke.)
31-05-2015 20:40
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

for once I agree sb if you are good enough then people will call doesn't matter what the epg no is

Piper Niven Superfan
31-05-2015 22:16
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

Priya Young has gone on holiday and is considering her position as she does not want to be stuck on an Xpanded bed as she likes to move about her TV set at RLC
We will have to wait and see what develops at RLC in June which starts tomorrow
When we normally make comments about the running of RLC they are usually quick in responding if they do not like our comments.
So far RLC have been silent on this matter
31-05-2015 22:34
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

(31-05-2015 20:40 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  As I've always maintained, it doesn't matter which number on the EPG that your channels are allocated, if you are good enough then people will find you and call the show.

Higher channels get more calls. Being on 902 instead of 942 would give them say about 4 times as many calls. Saying that some people find them anyway and they still get a certain level of calls is ridiculous. With a high wagebill Sin TV need all the calls they can get.
31-05-2015 22:46

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL