Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Playboy Takeover?

Will Drifter Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Playboy Takeover?
(01-06-2015 00:00 )iluvcathy Wrote:  I cannot see what difference it makes whether the channel has got a high or low EPG

Tell that to the channels in the entertainment category, where the top slot is currently valued at £20 millon and the bottom slot at £150,000.
01-06-2015 00:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

That is a load of Bollocks William ,as experienced viewers /callers of the Babeshows for over more than 10 years know which channels to tune in to
If you produce a good product /show you will get the audience
We are talking about the Adult Sex industry which is different to the general entertainment industry for the youth , prudes or the WI
01-06-2015 00:36
Will Drifter Offline
Junior Poster

(01-06-2015 00:36 )TURNIPHEAD Wrote:  as experienced viewers /callers of the Babeshows for over more than 10 years know which channels to tune in to

Most callers to the babe channels are not experienced viewers /callers.
01-06-2015 00:55
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

(01-06-2015 00:36 )TURNIPHEAD Wrote:  We are talking about the Adult Sex industry which is different to the general entertainment industry

No it isn't. Not in terms of EPG slots. The difference in value between the top slot and the bottom slot in the adult category of the Sky EPG is very similar to the entertainment category. It's only in the children's category of the EPG that EPG position doesn't seem to matter very much.
01-06-2015 01:07
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

(01-06-2015 00:55 )Will Drifter Wrote:  
(01-06-2015 00:36 )TURNIPHEAD Wrote:  as experienced viewers /callers of the Babeshows for over more than 10 years know which channels to tune in to

Most callers to the babe channels are not experienced viewers /callers.

Speak for yourself Will !!!!
01-06-2015 04:24
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

(01-06-2015 01:07 )BarrieBF Wrote:  
(01-06-2015 00:36 )TURNIPHEAD Wrote:  We are talking about the Adult Sex industry which is different to the general entertainment industry

No it isn't. Not in terms of EPG slots. The difference in value between the top slot and the bottom slot in the adult category of the Sky EPG is very similar to the entertainment category. It's only in the children's category of the EPG that EPG position doesn't seem to matter very much.

Most callers don`t know what a EPG slot is !!!!
01-06-2015 04:27
Charlemagne Offline

The Red Light site has been down for about a week for reconstruction

[Image: image-1877_556C0C18.jpg]

What's happening to Playboy / Red Light may be clearer then
01-06-2015 08:42
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

One thing that still baffles me about the importance of these EPG slots on Sky is the fact they are on Sky.
I pay for Sky TV and I can only assume it's for the same reason most other people do.... variety & choice.
So to hear that the higher EPG slots on Sky hold such superiority over the lower slots simply because they arrive first in the listings just seems crazy.
Why would Willy the Wanker not investigate every option available? After all, he's paid for that privilege.
01-06-2015 10:44
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

If that was true we wouldn't be having this conversation because the thread wouldn't even exist. The thread wouldn't exist because Xpanded wouldn't have been interested in Playboy TV.

The only reason Xpanded are interested in Playboy TV is because of their high EPG slot. Nothing else matters. Playboy TV's high EPG slot means that Xpanded TV are prepared to pay a huge sum of money to get it.

The reason that Xpanded TV are prepared to pay a huge sum of money to get it is that such a high EPG slot means immensely more calls for Xpanded TV.
01-06-2015 11:40
m100 Away
Banned

(01-06-2015 10:44 )Bandwagon Wrote:  One thing that still baffles me about the importance of these EPG slots on Sky is the fact they are on Sky.
I pay for Sky TV and I can only assume it's for the same reason most other people do.... variety & choice.
So to hear that the higher EPG slots on Sky hold such superiority over the lower slots simply because they arrive first in the listings just seems crazy.
Why would Willy the Wanker not investigate every option available? After all, he's paid for that privilege.

i suspect most people are too idle/stupid to do even that. I post very regularly on one forum where getting people to look at the previous page - which is often where something they are asking for is located - is seriously hard work. Someone who just wants a pair of tits to get off on isn't going to worry about what's going on ten channels away. oddly ofcom don't seem to suffer the same lack of exploration otherwise the dildos would be out at the far reaches of the epg.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
01-06-2015 11:57

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL