Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Playboy Takeover?

marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Playboy Takeover?
(01-06-2015 13:07 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Do we know they're actually selling it? Could Xpanded not just be taking over the lease from RLC?

No we don't know that. It all depends on how you interpret Xpanded's claim to have taken over Playboy TV'.
04-06-2015 12:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

(04-06-2015 12:40 )marlowe Wrote:  
(01-06-2015 13:07 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Do we know they're actually selling it? Could Xpanded not just be taking over the lease from RLC?

No we don't know that. It all depends on how you interpret Xpanded's claim to have taken over Playboy TV'.

Personally I cannot see the Playboy name disappearing completely. And as it's only the RLC website that appears to be under reconstruction, I think that Expanded are only taking over the channel 930 from RLC. I still think that Playboy will carry on running 902 under their own name.

But of course I could be and most probably am completely wrong. Especially as there has been no word on here from anyone at RLC, who appear to have been sworn to secrecy about this.

I AM STILL ONLINE, BUT NO LONGER DO ANY RECORDING UNFORTUNATELY

PLUS I DO NOT HAVE COPIES OF ANY OF MY PREVIOUS RECORDINGS EITHER, SO THERE'S NO POINT ASKING ME
04-06-2015 14:11
skully Offline

I think it's probably quite complicated (likely more so than we imagine), so it's for the best that RLC are keeping quiet until everyone knows what's what.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
04-06-2015 14:22
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Iv'e just posted this info in the Xpanded thread, but just thought i'd post it here as well .
Xpanded have said this afternoon that they have bought the Playboy channels and licensed the brand .
So if the info is accurate, it looks like its the end of the RLC brand being run by Phil and Cathy Barry .

So i'm guessing RLC will soon be in the former channels section .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
04-06-2015 20:33
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Wonder if this will spark a babeshow merry go round? (If true). Could say it's already started with lucy zara joining s66 today

So will xpanded now ditch the xpanded brand and have all the channels branded playboy? I think xpanded will brand all the channels playboy

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2015 20:51 by Rammyrascal.)
04-06-2015 20:46
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I hope Phil and Cathy got a good eal out of it but sad to see the RLC brand go

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
04-06-2015 21:05
cosmonaut Offline
Posting Machine

I'm surprised that Playboy would license their brand to a duff outfit like Xpanded.
04-06-2015 22:34
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

A quick check through the RLC channels this morning shows that the correct babes are there and interestingly the Red Light Central logo is still showing on sky 930. I suppose the real test will come at nighttime as to whether the existing girls have to wear double strength grannie knickers.Big Grin

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
05-06-2015 06:23
Charlemagne Offline

The new Red Light website is live this morning

http://www.redlightcentral.tv/index.php
05-06-2015 06:56
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

I've just checked out the website and it seems to be working properly. Their is a full schedule for the next week as well. Winsaw really must be the insider.Big Grin

I'm wondering was this whole take over situation a hoax or a wind up.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
05-06-2015 07:10

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL