Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Playboy Takeover?

Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

RE: Playboy Takeover?
(04-06-2015 22:34 )cosmonaut Wrote:  I'm surprised that Playboy would license their brand to a duff outfit like Xpanded.
I can buy that RLC have been on the slide in recent months. What I can't swallow (!) is that Xpanded are capable of consuming them. It's like Portugal taking over Spain. Isn't it? BlusheekHuh

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
05-06-2015 08:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

or the IOC taking over FIFA?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
05-06-2015 08:12
prince henry sinclair Offline
Senior Poster

(05-06-2015 06:23 )gunnar Wrote:  A quick check through the RLC channels this morning shows that the correct babes are there and interestingly the Red Light Central logo is still showing on sky 930.

There's not much point in making a quick check now. The takeover is said to be taking place on 1 July.
05-06-2015 08:31
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(04-06-2015 21:05 )babelover48 Wrote:  sad to see the RLC brand go

It's been said at least 3 times in this thread that the RLC brand is going or gone, but they have just revised and relaunched their website. I can't believe anyone would bother to redesign their website if they were going out of business in a few weeks time, so it must be the case that RLC are planning to survive this takeover.
05-06-2015 09:06
iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

If it becomes "Expanded Red Light", does that mean the name will be changed to "Strip Light" as they are longerBig Grin

I AM STILL ONLINE, BUT NO LONGER DO ANY RECORDING UNFORTUNATELY

PLUS I DO NOT HAVE COPIES OF ANY OF MY PREVIOUS RECORDINGS EITHER, SO THERE'S NO POINT ASKING ME
05-06-2015 09:13
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(05-06-2015 09:13 )iluvcathy Wrote:  If it becomes "Expanded Red Light", does that mean the name will be changed to "Strip Light" as they are longerBig Grin

yo0u'd get funny looks in B & Q if you said "Have you been watching Strip Light lately?" Tongue

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
05-06-2015 09:26
Yorkshireman Offline
Junior Poster

(05-06-2015 09:06 )admiral decker Wrote:  
(04-06-2015 21:05 )babelover48 Wrote:  sad to see the RLC brand go

It's been said at least 3 times in this thread that the RLC brand is going or gone, but they have just revised and relaunched their website. I can't believe anyone would bother to redesign their website if they were going out of business in a few weeks time, so it must be the case that RLC are planning to survive this takeover.

Or xpanded intend to continue broadcasting using the Playboy & Red Light identities.
05-06-2015 10:24
iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

(04-06-2015 21:05 )babelover48 Wrote:  I hope Phil and Cathy got a good eal out of it but sad to see the RLC brand go

Yes, but did they ask all the other babes if they wanted to work for Expanded. And given that the exodus has already started with Lucy's move to ST66 I doubt it very much.

You can now see why Dannii left back in February, she wanted to get out before the rot finally set in and you can't blame her. I wouldn't be at all surprised if more babes don't leave as I can't see any of them wanting to stay and work for a channel like Expandedbladewave

Lynda Leigh & Charmaine Sinclair should move to Goldengirls, and depending on her age Ani James should move to either ST66 or GGTV as well.

I AM STILL ONLINE, BUT NO LONGER DO ANY RECORDING UNFORTUNATELY

PLUS I DO NOT HAVE COPIES OF ANY OF MY PREVIOUS RECORDINGS EITHER, SO THERE'S NO POINT ASKING ME
05-06-2015 10:29
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

It's going to hit some babes hard if they are away on holiday and they come back and don't have a job to go to (I can possibly think of one but not naming names!!)

It depends if S66 will make an approach to Lynda or Charmaine but i'm wondering if Sin TV would be better boosted with their prescence

I have found Expanded to be the most boring channel on FTA, and I can quickly see the RLC sets being slowly dismantled in favour of Expanded style bed sets....yawn.....

(This post was last modified: 05-06-2015 11:58 by lovebabes56.)
05-06-2015 11:55
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Will Xpanded be on days after this happens then, once again?

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
05-06-2015 14:28

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL