Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average

Viviana Lopez - Chat, Caps & Vids

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Viviana Lopez - Chat and discussion
Rammy you seem to be somewhat angry so I shall do my best to approach my response to you in a calm and collected manner.

Firstly as snookered has said perhaps she'll be better next time if she is given another opportunity, but as far as debuts goes I thought on the whole she was dull and uninspiring not helped much by the fact that the rest of the babes on that channel were equally bad if that's any sort of consolation.

Now I noticed Rammy that you thanked this post on the Rubbish Night For The Babe Channels Thread so that would illustrate to me that you were in agreement.

(03-06-2015 01:51 )amy1 Wrote:  Eventually they will push away their audiences with the tameness and when they do eventually decide to turn things up, the audience has gone elsewhere for entertainment and wank material.
Its a dangerous game they're playing.

So how can you on the other hand then turn round after clearly agreeing with the following statement that you thought Viviana had a good night as it's obvious for all to see although her name isn't directly mentioned as she was in every way gulity as charged for the abysmal nights fare.

Just ask yourself for one minute as to why you'd choose to lavish praise on one babe but agree with the following statement. It doesn't add up Rolleyes
03-06-2015 19:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

No I won't because it has nothing to do with Vivienne which is what this thread is about. Again your taking a thread off topic in an attempt to get one over on me and say your right and I'm always wrong. Also why should I think last night was abysmal just because you thought it was. Not everyone has the same opinion and you should not force people to have the same opinion as you. That post in the rubbish night for the babeshows has got nothing to do with Vivienne, it's the state of the shows as a whole, so your argument doesn't work at all.

Piper Niven Superfan
03-06-2015 19:25
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Rammy I'm not remotely interested in getting one over you as you put it. If I was then I would have done so on my last post. I was merely pointing out as to your inconsistency's and the fact remains that you're the only forum member that actually posted that you thought she had a good night which I'll say no more on other than this Rolleyes

Also I'm not interested either in having you pulling your hair out in rage so if I upset you then I duly apologise. At the end of the day this is a forum for debate and ofcourse banter so try not to take it all so seriously Smile

It's nothing personal OK and thanks for the support ofcourse on my personal situation on the other Thread, much appreciated Important

PS - I hope you enjoy Babestation tonight laugh
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2015 20:21 by Scottishbloke.)
03-06-2015 20:14
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(03-06-2015 19:25 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  No I won't because it has nothing to do with Vivienne which is what this thread is about. Again your taking a thread off topic in an attempt to get one over on me and say your right and I'm always wrong. Also why should I think last night was abysmal just because you thought it was. Not everyone has the same opinion and you should not force people to have the same opinion as you. That post in the rubbish night for the babeshows has got nothing to do with Vivienne, it's the state of the shows as a whole, so your argument doesn't work at all.
Rammy you seem to enjoy watching S66, Sin TV and RLC every night so why would you agree with anyone when they say its a rubbish night on the babeshows? the only channel you think is rubbish is babestation, anyway we can take this conversation to the relevant thread if you want
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2015 21:50 by Joey 27.)
03-06-2015 21:50
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

NOT TRUE I THINK BABESTATION IS RUBBISH!!!!!!!! how many more times do I HAVE TO SAY I AM NOT ANTI BABESTATION!!!!!!!!!!! please get that into your head

Piper Niven Superfan
03-06-2015 23:47
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Hey Rammy - Have you ever considered Anger Management laugh

Aye it's a shame that Babestation never signed Viviana instead as I'm sure her performance last night would have saved their blushes Blush

Ah well.......Big Laugh
03-06-2015 23:55
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

have you ever considered stopping these childhood antics youre getting up to. if not then you should

Piper Niven Superfan
04-06-2015 01:37
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I would like to see Viviana get another shot preferably solo so we can see what real potential she might have.
Might even give her a call Wink.
Could be interesting Wink.

04-06-2015 02:40
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

Same here snookered, I hope Viviana is on again

Piper Niven Superfan
04-06-2015 09:14
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well I hope the next time she is on that she puts on a better show than her dreadful debut so that I might be the second person to post that I thought she had a good night Wink
04-06-2015 16:50

Click here to watch Studio 66