Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average

Buying items from, gifts for... Experiences & Cautionary tales

fragels1986 Offline
Junior Poster

Buying items from, gifts for... Experiences & Cautionary tales
Hello, everyone
Would just like to bring to everyones attention that, as a previously big fan of Gina who spoke to her all the time on studio 66 tv. She was to send me items (lingerie). I made a payment of 80 pounds on Feb 17th, after weeks of waiting I recieved nothing, after asking her why? she went on to tell me she would do it this week etc.....This went on for a while, she would keep telling me she was busy, but on her twitter she would be off having fun in Amsterdam ( at that time) she then went off to Australia.....I still hadnt recieved anything. She recently came back seen my messages on her twitter of me telling her I recieved nothing from her. She apologised and said she would send me on a set (that was in May). On June 2nd having still not recieved anything, I sent her another message telling her it was an absolute disgrace, she then tried to say she sent it ages ago and that it was stressful for both of us. (I know, can you believe she said that) after more messages, she then asked if I wanted my money back, or her to send a set. I obviously wanted my money back. She said thats fine. Its now June 6th and I mesaged her to say I had not recieved any payment back. She said she was not going to because she didnt know how. I have since demanded that she pays back my money. I am also in the process of contacting studio 66, just to let them know. As im aware some other girl was doing something similar a couple years back ( I think it was online cams ).

I am very disappointed and disgusted at her. All she did was take my hard earned money.

Thanks for listening
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2015 01:49 by fragels1986.)
06-06-2015 16:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Whynot Offline
Just Me

RE: Gina took my money
^That is disgraceful ... £80... I am sure if you went to a shop you could get some lingerie cheaper Tongue

In all seriousness i think you have done the right thing by contacting s66, i would be interested in hearing their reply. I hope they do not excuse her behaviour as it obviously reflects bad on them as a company. I am sure there were problems with 'Tara'. Who used to work on S66... maybe check out her threads and see.

I hate injustice and liars
06-06-2015 21:30
fragels1986 Offline
Junior Poster

Thanks for the input Smile
would like to hear what people think of this. I have contacted The boss himself on twitter. Yes exactly, it looks really bad on the company. He has yet to get back to me. Any news I have, I will post back here. If shes done it to me, how many others has she done it to? as I have seen people ask to buy lingerie on her twitter. I will have a look at Taras and see
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2015 21:40 by fragels1986.)
06-06-2015 21:38
Phonebook Offline
Banned

Enough of these chancers ripping people off and getting away with it. The wish list is bad enough but now crap like this! Take them all the way mate!
07-06-2015 20:01
fragels1986 Offline
Junior Poster

(07-06-2015 20:01 )Phonebook Wrote:  Enough of these chancers ripping people off and getting away with it. The wish list is bad enough but now crap like this! Take them all the way mate!

Cheers mate, thanks for your support, very much appreciated
07-06-2015 20:53
squidman Offline
Senior Poster

I know wishlists are Cheeky. These girls earn up to 3k a week and then ask that you buy them things.

Bring back Daryl Morgan
08-06-2015 08:04
cj666 Offline
Senior Poster

How did you make the payment? It's pretty easy to get paypal to refund you, a bank transfer however is a different matter.
08-06-2015 08:21
JohnBoy Offline
Senior Poster

Seems some folks like chucking money at these girls, tipping shedloads when girls ask for 'small' tips.. (seen probs 400 quid in one show from one person, and its not the only girl I've seen him 'treat'.) Shame the girls will only see a quarter of that..

Seems she might have thought you were similarly loaded and wouldn't feel too bad if the item got 'lost'. Wrong call..
08-06-2015 09:53
retah-rotaredom Offline
Banned

A sorry tale. Sadly though, it doesn't surprise me.

...the bootyeater
08-06-2015 10:13
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

(08-06-2015 08:21 )cj666 Wrote:  It's pretty easy to get paypal to refund you

I believe that PayPal only allow disputes to be raised within 60 days of the payment being made, which wouldn't apply in this case.
08-06-2015 11:48