Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average

Buying items from, gifts for... Experiences & Cautionary tales

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Gina took my money
agree secretagent. lets not turn this into a lynch mob and take a balanced approach. ive now seen these tweets from Gina about this and she does seem to by trying to get this situation sorted and is asking for advice on how to do this and actually is stressed out by it and also is not happy with how you've been behaving towards her fragels, cursing, threatening to badmouth her and in general saying you've been horrible towards her. doesn't suggest to me she's been scamming you fragels, she is trying to get something sorted to resolve this for you either with a refund or sending another bikini/underwear set

fair enough your upset about not getting what you've been promised by gina but no need to behave like you have been towards gina and make her feel upset and stressed about this. does seem to me that gina did send what you ordered but it got lost in the post.

I do hope something can be sorted out to make both you and gina happy and it all ends amicably

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2015 14:03 by Rammyrascal.)
09-06-2015 13:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
fragels1986 Offline
Junior Poster

^Rammyrascal, im sorry but you do not know what you are talking about, she was the one being rude to me, she had 4 months to send me my items. This "lost in the post" is a farce, she had on two occasions in the last 6 weeks to send me on the items which I agreed on, after her apologising for not sending anything and I was being very leeniat and nothing but nice, given the feb 17th to june 2nd time limit I have been waiting. it was only then that I told her it was a disgrace I had not got anything. She then asked If I wanted my money back which I said Yes, a week later I still hadnt recieved anything. Of course im going to be a little aggitated, but all I said to her was to "sort it out". Which is in no way rude as she is trying to suggest. she then told me she wasnt paying me back.

I sent her an email, again asking to resolve this, or I was going to take the matter to the forums. I got no reply.
I have also never sworn at Gina and I can assure you Rammy I was very nice to her considering my situation.

I have the full conversation between me and her and you will see yourself I have not been rude or streesing her out in any way as I had given her all the time in the world to pay me back. I followed her twitter like a hawk until she blocked me on saturday and there was nothing on it about trying to resolve this issue, which is a very simple one. Its only now she is since ive set up this.

This is in no way a lynch mob whatsoever, losing 80 pounds is a lot to me and I wanted to let people know of it to be aware in case it happens to them.

I am disappointed in you rammy as a well respected member, taking the side of Gina, and not an ordinary hard working honest person who has got stung by someone who though they could easily get away with this, probably thinking I had money to burn and a lost in the post......would not make any difference. She also has no evidence of sending me anything, so how are you so sure she sent anything??? Its mad what some people will believe a few poxy tweets and your convinced. You know what some girls are like rammy your well aware, its just a shame you would not consider how I feel about this, and only Gina. If I wasnt been hard done by I would in no way be taking this sort of time out of my busy working hours to message on this.
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2015 23:05 by fragels1986.)
09-06-2015 22:21
Whynot Offline
Just Me

Don't worry mate 'white knight' fever means certain people will defend anything... u told me u have the correspondence between the 2 of u. That makes you legit!! That is proof, evidence... certainly better than a few poxy tweets.

I hate injustice and liars
09-06-2015 22:34
fragels1986 Offline
Junior Poster

(09-06-2015 22:34 )Whynot Wrote:  Don't worry mate 'white knight' fever means certain people will defend anything... u told me u have the correspondence between the 2 of u. That makes you legit!! That is proof, evidence... certainly better than a few poxy tweets.

Thanks 'whynot' well said, I have all the evidence needed to fully show im being the honest party. I just want to get this resolved. If she did she wouldnt have blocked me.
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2015 22:42 by fragels1986.)
09-06-2015 22:42
fragels1986 Offline
Junior Poster

(09-06-2015 12:35 )The One And Only Master! Wrote:  Hey Fragels, sorry to hear about this unfortunate scenario. It's a shame that you didn't get paypal involved sooner! No one wants to ripped off..........Think of it this way though.........Unless Gina had sent you a video and photographic evidence of actually taking off the knickers in question just before posting them to you,then there would be no gauarantee that the pair that you could have received would be the "actual pair" that she had worn! Furthermore who's to say that for a laugh or even out of spite that she could have got her boyfriend/male friend(s) to have rubbed his/their cheesey helmet(s) on the knickers in question. Worse still his/their dirty arsehole(s) and then popped it in a stay fresh bag (pardon the pun) and sent that to you instead, which goes back to what i previously mentioned about having some sort of evidence of them being the actual knickers in question...........It's shocking what human nature can be like either out of spite or even just for a laugh!

Hope it all works out you.

Hi mate, yes it is a shame, but I was waiting on her to send them, nearly 4months. I was unaware that I could have involved Paypal, its a shame really in hindsight. Yes I know what you are saying thats why I asked for pictures. If not I wouldnt have made payment, that was the agreement. I know it is shocking, can you imagine that happening. It would take some sort of person to do that though.
09-06-2015 22:49
amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

The fact that shes laughing and joking while her asswipe followers call you shitty names is prove enough what she thinks of the situation.
Ignore the member at the top of the page, stick at it and make sure you get your money refunded.
09-06-2015 23:05
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(09-06-2015 22:21 )fragels1986 Wrote:  
(09-06-2015 13:58 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  snip

snip

I wasn't taking the side of gina. I was just commenting on the tweets she has has done regarding this situation with you and her. I do consider how you feel, I said in my post earlier I can understand why your upset and feel hard done by having spent the money on something from gina that hasn't arrived. have you tried sending gina a letter to the s66 fanmail address to try and get something sorted since you cant speak to her on twitter?

again ill say I hope something can be sorted between you and gina to successfully resolve this situation. im not taking anyone's side in this.

amy1 why should my opinion be ignored just because you don't agree with it. im entitled to my comments just as much as you

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2015 23:13 by Rammyrascal.)
09-06-2015 23:06
fragels1986 Offline
Junior Poster

^It looks very clear to me you were on her side in your last message.....telling me I was swearing etc....You have no evidence of this, whereas I have the full conversation. Its a very simple situation to be resolved, All she needs to do is pay me back on paypal. Takes 2 minutes, she clearly does not want to resolve this as she has blocked me on twitter straight after I gave her my paypal details, which she should have already. I dont want this to continue, if you want to help tell her I sent her an email.
09-06-2015 23:18
amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

A long shot would be to email studio66 aware them of the situation, forward them your paypal details and have them act as a third party intermediary*.
09-06-2015 23:20
fragels1986 Offline
Junior Poster

(09-06-2015 23:05 )amy1 Wrote:  The fact that shes laughing and joking while her asswipe followers call you shitty names is prove enough what she thinks of the situation.
Ignore the member at the top of the page, stick at it and make sure you get your money refunded.

Thanks "amy1" at least you and "why not" completely understand the situation and how I am feeling. Thank you both for the continued support. very much appreciated. Smile
09-06-2015 23:20