Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average

Lucy Zara - S66 Chat and Discussion (Only)

Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Lucy Zara - S66 Chat and Discussion
Shame she never wears that on nightshows
23-10-2015 23:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Lucy seems to get better with age she has that real woman look about her, but yet again she's wearing the same old outfit
28-10-2015 03:05
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Yes, I would like to see her in something a lot skimpier and go a whole night bare legged. She has great pins Tongue.
But she keeps them hidden away too much Huh.
Blessed with what she has - she needs to show it off Blush.

(This post was last modified: 28-10-2015 03:11 by Snooks.)
28-10-2015 03:11
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

She's taken one stocking off that's a very good leglaugh
28-10-2015 03:22
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I always feel taking one stocking off rather than both makes a babe look indecisive laugh.

28-10-2015 03:24
Krill Liberator Offline
Vapid Response Unit

God I'm stupid!
This will come as no surprise to many, but it's still true.
For some time now I have contrived to ignore Lucy Zara. Quite why this should have been I do not know, and it certainly was not a deliberate act on my part, I just try not follow hype, or stick too hard to traditions, or go with the flow. But for whatever reason, I just hardly ever watch her shows.
That might change from now on.*
Tuning in tonight to see the lady (who I know to be a classy wearer of quality lingerie, something of which i am myself a great fan) in that beautiful, sexy outfit, I couldn't help but give in to her eyes-on direct-to-viewer engagement with the camera and her foxy, actressy performance. I realise I'd forgotten just how many girls don't bother to interact fully with the viewer through the lens and the screen, but simply pose and jiggle. No, I am once again satisfied that nightshows have something to offer me as a viewer after an hour of seeing Lucy strip out of and don again those gorgeous gloves, which create the perfect aura of dom-kittenish sexuality that's so universally appealing to guys over a certain age (I should say over about thirty? ish) and slowly shed her entire ensemble down to just her stockings and ornate choker. F***ing hot. (and she's just put her long black gloves back on, leaving her edibly splendid body only naked with her lovely limbs accessorised; this just gets better and better)
Have I even any need to wax on about how attracted I am to her eyes?! Lucy has never been, to my mind, the absolute prettiest of the girls on the shows - and I mean that with absolutely no disrespect, it's just that she has ferociously strong and defined bone structure; sometimes i like that, other times it's not what i'm looking for. If there's one drawback to tonight's performance though, it's that I keep looking at her face, framed by that shining gold cascade, accentuated by ruby lips and dominated by those magnetic, fiercely erotic eyes. And I find I'm barely looking at her magnificent huge boobs! I am, undeniably, a fan of great big tits. And not so much fake ones, but I've always had a thing for how girls like Lucy's tits hang when they're on all fours... it just works for me. But I'm barely looking at them tonight. All about the eyes.
I am left with the undeniable feeling that there is still hope for the human race after seeing this teasing one-woman show and I know that there is no reason for me to enact my plan to take over the Russian nuclear arsenal and instigate WW3. Lucy Zara has saved the world this All Saints day morning.
Oh. She's gone now.....and so am I.
Night night!

*It won't though, I'm too flighty.Rolleyes

Missing key events. Talking bollocks. Making stuff up.
~~~SAVE THE KRILL!~~~
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2015 03:51 by Krill Liberator.)
01-11-2015 03:39
bigfatpiggyporker Offline
Goodbye

If only she wore stuff like that more during night shows!
01-11-2015 14:30
zidious Offline
Senior Poster

If only she wore sheer black pantyhose/tights on her long, perfect legs during her night shows!

*** Please, girls, wear TIGHTS in your shows! You have no idea how much we love 'em on your legs! ***
01-11-2015 14:32
padzer1 Offline
Master Poster

She is one hot lady, when did she start modelling? There doesn't seem to be any photo's of her when she was younger?
16-11-2015 08:46
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

(16-11-2015 08:46 )padzer1 Wrote:  She is one hot lady, when did she start modelling? There doesn't seem to be any photo's of her when she was younger?

Lucy has been modelling for at least thirteen or fourteen years. She was a Penthouse Centrefold at 19 and I've seen photos of her from her early days on the forum. Unfortunately, a lot of classic stuff was lost a few years ago when several popular hosting sites closed down without notice and I lost a lot of good caps when both my harddrive and back-up failed at about the same time (!), but I'll have a look and see what I can find.

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

04-12-2015 22:40