gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average

Jennifer (Jessica) Kelly - Chat and Discussion (Only)

Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

RE: Jessica Kelly - Chat and Discussion
Fantastic show from Jessica last night including nakedness & her magnificent big natural assets unleashed & bouncing around.

I also will miss Jessica when she hangs up her babeshow g-string and wish her all the best with whatever she does once she does leave the shows

Piper Niven Superfan
06-07-2017 09:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
greenray Offline
Posting Machine

Sad to see her go,a high energy horny performer,with fab natural assets,her floppy boobies and her gorgeous face. Sets pulses racing and cocks hardening.
08-07-2017 10:54
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

Very good show as always from Jessica last night including her magnificent natural assets bouncing around in various positions.

Piper Niven Superfan
10-07-2017 09:03
hops1 Offline
Account Closed

Sorry to see Jessica will be leaving, but as she says herself, she has better things to do and good on her! I will miss her bum in particular, she's delivered many a good arse shake & tease during her time
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2017 09:19 by hops1.)
10-07-2017 09:18
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

Very good show last night from Jessica last night including as always her magnificent big natural assets unleashed & bouncing around & lovely views of her lovely arse. Hope there are plenty of shows before she hangs up her babeshow G-String

Piper Niven Superfan
13-07-2017 08:16
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Jessica's shows have been a pleasure and an adventure in babe show eroticism. This girl's been a stand-out performer on xpanded tv this year. She'll be missed.

Hopefully plenty more shows this month to enjoy. I'm sure she'll take her bubbly, enthusiastic personality with her on whatever path she takes as she embarks on a new adventure in life.

Thanks for the shows Jessica, all the best. Smile

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
14-07-2017 00:38
xalders Offline
Account Closed

Has Jessica posted her schedule yet for her final shows? Haven't seen it via her twitter and noticed it's her birthday this week (happy birthday Jessica). Really don't want to miss her last shows before retirement.

Finally I keep saying it but for me she is just ahead of Lola Knight for babe of the year, her energy, smile and performances have been incredible and very consistent. She will be a huge loss to the channels but as others have already said, I totally respect her decision and wish her well for the future.

Please note this post is not intended to offend any individual or cause any offence. Apologises in advance if any offence is caused.
16-07-2017 22:22
xalders Offline
Account Closed

Outstanding so far tonight! Great smile, great body and a fantastic arse! I think that the channels will certainly miss such a great performer.
17-07-2017 22:27
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

Agree Jessica was very good last night in every stint she did. Hope she's got plenty of shows over next 2 weeks before she hangs up her babeshow g-string at the end of this month

Piper Niven Superfan
18-07-2017 08:57
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

She amazing lastnight, a total package of sexy fun energy, she is a joy every time she is on at the moment and would say one of the best girls on any show,

It's a real surprise she is quiting now as she has never been better, would have thought she would have tried for a money move to bs or back to 66 as she is hot now and could make a lot this year,

As this will be the 3rd time she has retired I hope it's like the last 2 and more of a nice break and she will be back in a few months, fingers crossed

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
18-07-2017 09:56

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles