Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average

Red Light Central - Web Show - Chat & Discussion

ceasman Offline
Banned

RE: Red Light Central - Web Show - Chat & Discussion
(15-03-2017 06:39 )Promo Wrote:  
(14-03-2017 23:04 )ceasman Wrote:  I didn't say it had to be a twitter outburst to explain to fans, just a tweet saying, sorry guys won't be able to do a show today, yes that then generates questions but you can't have it all your way by just tweeting and not responding ,

Thats the point, if tweets are ignored it causes more negativity on social media, so its best not to encourage it. Time and resources are limited.
Most people understand and there is no need for explanations or creating debates that don't benefit the business. The show returned as planned the following day, nothing else could be done. Its a new small dedicated team that require support from fans not picking at obvious situations that cant be helped.

and then people wouldn't have to keep coming back to check to see if a show is on or not, that's where it makes it look like you couldn't care one bit about the viewer.

A very bold and wrong statement to make and very much your own individual point of view.

I fully take your points on, wonder if you do mine and plenty of others ??

By responding I think you answered your own question?
Less unnecessary negativity would be welcomed.

The support of genuine fans and callers is always appreciated, RedLight don't cancel shows to annoy fans on purpose, its a costly waste of time for the business, there is still behind the scenes staff that lose work by models cancelling.
Any negativity currently hinders new faces starting and old faces wanting to return, so, you are just as responsible for your own viewing pleasure.
Look after the show and the show can look after you by bringing great talent to your screens.

Great show again today RLC , who's fault this time ????
15-03-2017 16:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(15-03-2017 16:18 )ceasman Wrote:  Again no show , off air for 2.5 hours and no word but plenty of tweets about upcoming shows, how about just putting on the show you meant to that day clowns !!!

what a stupid thing to say there was not a no show today Lexi came in as booked, now some thing has happend that she did not come back from her lunch break, i dont know what but it must be important if she has had to leave,
i dont see how calling RLC clowns is right they put the show on as booked the girl seams to have gone home half way through how is that rlc fault, dont get why u are so angry

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
15-03-2017 16:44
ceasman Offline
Banned

Because they haven't put a full show on AGAIN
15-03-2017 16:46
winsaw Offline

(15-03-2017 16:46 )ceasman Wrote:  Because they haven't put a full show on AGAIN

but how can that be rlc fault you are not being sensible, they got the girl in put the show on they could do no more,
it looks like the girl has gone early i dont know why but she must have had a good reason,
and there is no way rlc would have wanted her to do that, so again why have a go at rlc for thing out side of there control

15-03-2017 16:51
ceasman Offline
Banned

(15-03-2017 16:51 )winsaw Wrote:  
(15-03-2017 16:46 )ceasman Wrote:  Because they haven't put a full show on AGAIN

but how can that be rlc fault you are not being sensible, they got the girl in put the show on they could do no more,
it looks like the girl has gone early i dont know why but she must have had a good reason,
and there is no way rlc would have wanted her to do that, so again why have a go at rlc for thing out side of there control

Because it's constantly happening , why you defending them, do you like having no shows.
All the points that have been made about not communicating on twitter are
Rubbish, how does not telling what's going on help to lessen frustrations of viewers that are left in the dark, the are just hiding from another cock up.
They have flogged two debut shows that's haven't happened yet not even had the decency to tell their fans it's off or even say sorry, they may have been let down my the girls but it's their show .
Stop defending and sucking up to such a poor production values
15-03-2017 17:02
winsaw Offline

I will defend it when they have done nothing wrong, how can you say it's consistent that there is no show,
What's consistent is that they put a good show on almost all the time with only very occasional days missed when they are let down by a girl not turning up which is out side there control,
Also why start on there production now that has been very good since the move good new sets great lighting and top camera work,
If rlc is really upsetting you this much just start watching something else, and stop dreaming up problems that are not there

15-03-2017 18:58
winsaw Offline

(15-03-2017 18:56 )Raider007 Wrote:  
(15-03-2017 17:02 )ceasman Wrote:  
(15-03-2017 16:51 )winsaw Wrote:  

Because it's constantly happening , why you defending them, do you like having no shows.
All the points that have been made about not communicating on twitter are
Rubbish, how does not telling what's going on help to lessen frustrations of viewers that are left in the dark, the are just hiding from another cock up.
They have flogged two debut shows that's haven't happened yet not even had the decency to tell their fans it's off or even say sorry, they may have been let down my the girls but it's their show .
Stop defending and sucking up to such a poor production values

Not sure that making a fair point is sucking up.
However a tweet to say theres been a hiccup may have been the way to go.
Think RLC is trying to find its feet again after switching studios etc. and I hope they have every success.
The variety of girls cater to nearly every taste and because of the number of new babes they are giving shifts to, crap like this WILL happen

Great post mate, very sensible take on how things are at the moment, rlc is only going to get better as they get a good roster of reliable girls they are on the journey to that at the moment

15-03-2017 19:02
Raider007 Offline
Senior Poster

(15-03-2017 18:58 )winsaw Wrote:  I will defend it when they have done nothing wrong, how can you say it's consistent that there is no show,
What's consistent is that they put a good show on almost all the time with only very occasional days missed when they are let down by a girl not turning up which is out side there control,
Also why start on there production now that has been very good since the move good new sets great lighting and top camera work,
If rlc is really upsetting you this much just start watching something else, and stop dreaming up problems that are not there

Well saidSmile

My warning level is 0%
What am i doing wrong?
15-03-2017 19:02
ceasman Offline
Banned

Most people are watching something else , they ave too

By production values I mean , putting a show on when you say and having the courage to communicate no show so if that is the wrong term I'm sorry, they you go I can admit I've ballsed up , who cares about offending a girl if she the one at fault hang em out to dry and then you'll only get the reliable ones not the flakey ones like these last 2, but maybe it's not all the girls fault ??

Anyway you obviously have an allegence to them in some way which is fine, I may/ am be being harsh because I view and call regularly but cannot do either with this current state of affairs, you are seeing positives the main one being a webshow without a show is a great thing because they have new sets and camera work, theyre not on !!!!

Baffled by the logic
(This post was last modified: 15-03-2017 19:40 by ceasman.)
15-03-2017 19:08
ceasman Offline
Banned

To all at RLC , if this show from Tara is what the long term plan is for the channel I'd like to take this opportunity to apologise for my critical comments, I've been a regular caller and viewer of your channel for a long time and my comments. came out of frustration at lack of content, take on board your points but still do think you could do something to let us know if you've had to cancel even if it's on the website instaed of twitter (which I understand your point will generate lots of questions)
today's and yesterday's shows were excellent all round, thanks for the great shows
17-03-2017 18:51

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL