Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average

Red Light Central - Web Show - Chat & Discussion

ceasman Offline
Banned

RE: Red Light Central - Web Show - Chat & Discussion
You give it all this nonsense like you know but most of what you've posted hasn't happened you joker. Modesty is only popular with a few select callers and give dull as fuck shows, all the raving you did about the new and returning girls was total rubbish, where are they , always an excuse at RLC,, always someone else's fault , why no Sunday shows , can't be bothered or more likely can't fill the rota even though they have all these girls. Your really quick to post your made up new arrivals but never come on to say oops, sorry I made it up they are really going to be on.
One last point as you see to be so well informed , when do we see all these new sets they've worked sooooo hard in lol Bounce
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2017 17:25 by ceasman.)
04-04-2017 17:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

^^
most people on here know i have been lucky enough to be helped out by RLC with info for a lot of years now, have never posted anything that was not true,
you have know idea of the things that go on behind the scenes, so time to stop bitching and try supporting the channel in the knowledge that RLC are dong the best they can to give you the best show they can

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
05-04-2017 13:10
skully Offline

I'm getting a little annoyed with winsaw being bitched at about this. Direct your criticism towards the channel not him.
As winsaw has said, he gets his info from RLC, so it's not his fault if it's inaccurate, he's only posting what he is provided.
We all know (or should), that schedules are unreliable half the time and shouldn't be relied on as fact, stuff happens across all the channels that cause changes, the channels don't know until it's happening, so how would winsaw know.
In regards to returning girls, again, if they don't show up, it's between the girl and channel, winsaw isn't kept in the loop, same with sets and whatever else has been bitched about recently, fuck all to do with winsaw.

The only thing winsaw is guilty of, is being supportive of the channel, hoping for the best and being an informative poster, with info he is provided.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
05-04-2017 13:44
ceasman Offline
Banned

Agree with some your points, didn't direct anything at Winsaw just the channel at first, only started towards him in response from him to me .
Anyway, think we all want the same thing, just getting really pissed of with the channels empty promises, well not promises more like unrealisable info.
Just say you've only got 4 girls and that will be the case until you have some others and maybe people wouldn't be so pissed off and if you've got great new set, let the girls use them and show some creativity which may also stop moans about dull as fuck shows from Kellie, Modesty and Bex
05-04-2017 16:27
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

(05-04-2017 13:44 )skully Wrote:  I'm getting a little annoyed with winsaw being bitched at about this. Direct your criticism towards the channel not him.
As winsaw has said, he gets his info from RLC, so it's not his fault if it's inaccurate, he's only posting what he is provided.
We all know (or should), that schedules are unreliable half the time and shouldn't be relied on as fact, stuff happens across all the channels that cause changes, the channels don't know until it's happening, so how would winsaw know.
In regards to returning girls, again, if they don't show up, it's between the girl and channel, winsaw isn't kept in the loop, same with sets and whatever else has been bitched about recently, fuck all to do with winsaw.

The only thing winsaw is guilty of, is being supportive of the channel, hoping for the best and being an informative poster, with info he is provided.

Totally agree with all of the above. Ceasman, you've really got it in for RLC. As far as I can see it's no worse than the other channels regarding the things you're moaning about.

Question everything
06-04-2017 06:42
ceasman Offline
Banned

Don't see any other channels not doing shows on Sunday or advertising girls that don't show.
It's the inconsistency of shows, Tara is fantastic, loads of energy yet the rest just allowed to do the same thing , which agreed is the same with other channels, thought RLC were trying to be different and up the game a little on the evidence of shows from Modesty , Kellie and Bex they are happy to just go with the flow.
If your satisfied with the exact same show from these girls each time they are on then fine but I'd like them to atleast try to offer something a little different to the dull office or Bex just laid side on vaping shows , sorry for wanting some creativity !!
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2017 11:03 by ceasman.)
06-04-2017 10:57
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

loving the new set and lighting today really looks very good, i would say the picture is so sharp its putting some of the bigger channels to shame, well done RLC keep up the good work,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
06-04-2017 13:02
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Yes we all probably like to see some creativity from the babe channels but each channel probably feels that trying to be different often ends up looking boring & stale after a while and take a step backwards and decide to stick to a tried and trusted formula whoever it is RLC have always tried to be different from others where possible

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2017 13:29 by lovebabes56.)
06-04-2017 13:27
ceasman Offline
Banned

(06-04-2017 13:02 )winsaw Wrote:  loving the new set and lighting today really looks very good, i would say the picture is so sharp its putting some of the bigger channels to shame, well done RLC keep up the good work,

Couldnt agree more, they have all the tools spot smash the others out if the water, please use them a bit more.
Shows like Tara's today is streets ahead of Babestation web show but its also why I get frustrated because tomorrow will be very dull compared to today and the were back to the Modesty and Kellie show no doubt. Please get more girls willing to perform like Tara and less of the fully dressed nearly daytime shows
06-04-2017 17:26
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

(06-04-2017 10:57 )ceasman Wrote:  Don't see any other channels not doing shows on Sunday or advertising girls that don't show.
It's the inconsistency of shows, Tara is fantastic, loads of energy yet the rest just allowed to do the same thing , which agreed is the same with other channels, thought RLC were trying to be different and up the game a little on the evidence of shows from Modesty , Kellie and Bex they are happy to just go with the flow.
If your satisfied with the exact same show from these girls each time they are on then fine but I'd like them to atleast try to offer something a little different to the dull office or Bex just laid side on vaping shows , sorry for wanting some creativity !!

Thanks Ceasman,
You make a good point about the no shows at the weekend. I agree that most other channels don't take that approach but I think that your criticisms about lack of creativity can be directed at the other channels too. We'd all like to see some creativity but I doubt it's going to happen. The girls do what they do. You know exactly what you're going to get from Fernanda on S66, Jada on BS, Modesty on RLC or whoever you care to name on whichever channel. Even Tara Spades who you hold up as an example of RLC's best tends to do the same show - adopting the same positions and doing the same things - as with all the babes, only the sets and outfits may change. There are exceptions, last night on Foxxx, Antonia surprised me by using a bottle of oil and a cucumber, but generally, you know what you're going to get.
Yes, I can see that the lack of consistency on RLC could be annoying, with for example, Tara displaying everything on one day and a babe on the next day only getting her boobs out, but I guess the girls will only do what they're comfortable with and you can't blame them for that. This has been the case right from the inception of the RLC webshow, it's never really known which way to jump, whether to be a fully-fledged replacement for BS Unleashed or just to provide night content during the day. I, for one, am happy with the mix though but maybe others want to see them definitively go one way or the other. Maybe the solution would be to have two streams running, one with hardcore content and one with nightshow content but presumably that would require a large recruitment drive in order to sustain it.

Question everything
07-04-2017 18:40

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL