Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average

Red Light Central - Web Show - Chat & Discussion

ceasman Offline
Banned

RE: Red Light Central - Web Show - Chat & Discussion
Great points Milfspotter, agree with nearly all of them inc the ones about the likes of Fern and Jada. I suppose the biggest frustration is hiw much the pace drops when the likes of Kellie and Modesty are on, it would be ok as one off shows but as they have their shows back to back often (no doubt due to travel) it means it's very slow and samey for two whole days and on occasion 4 days if one follows the other, that is then compounded by the fact that their shows are very similar each time, very same outfits (office, stockings) and also very similar to each other in content and movement, thus a very boring static few days. RLC and others are quick to point out call stats and popularity of these girls but there is an element of it being tailored for certain fans of these babes therefore the babes guarantee a certain ammount of pervcam and calls for minimum output, not great for the rest of the viewers which must really drop off when they are in. As for Bex, great on the mic but she is fast becoming the most lazy performer on these shows, always just lays side on, slightly different yesterday with the stupid laptop in front of her, but if you look back through her last 3 or 4 lots of show screen caps you'll see very little difference and could think it's all one shift with outfit changes (what , Bex put effort in and change outfit !!)
Ultimately if RLC want to made a go of this they need more girls as the current ammont allows for little schedule variety, might actually get some younger faces in and will put pressure on the poor performing girls, not expecting hardcore from every girl but some shows from Modesty could pass easily as daytime tv shows without doubt so what's the point of viewing her when you've got all the bs and S66 babes on tv , normally showing as much if not more for the same £2 per min ?
No doubt I get hammered for these points from the Kellie and Modesty fans as if you take this as a guage they are pretty popular, but this is the RLC part of this forum and the girls fans will support through this, check out other chatboxes like Rampant when they are next on to see how popular and well received their shows are of aren't as the case maybe .
Modesty has said before if we want it different then call but surely their is an element of the girl and production team to mix it up little, we've got Jade listed today and if I had to guess I'd say she'll be in a one piece bit of lingerie laying motionless on the bed complaining about lack of callers, wonder why ???
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2017 06:51 by ceasman.)
08-04-2017 06:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ceasman Offline
Banned

Just noticed that next weeks scheduled has Kellie , Kellie , Modesty and Modesty from mon to thurs , that will be action packed , get some more girls that actually turn up for shifts !!!!!
08-04-2017 06:55
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

I don't watch Modesty so can't comment on her but I am a big fan of Kellie's. I like the outfits she wears, I think she's a great performer and most of all she's excellent on the phone. Any time I've called I've never had any problem getting her to show off her ass, get in a particular position or adjust her outfit. If you don't like what you see, call in and request it and it you don't want to do that watch someone else. Don't see the point in getting upset about and ranting on a forum, that won't change anything.

Also I posted a few days ago about how bad RLC's stream was but it must have been a one off, it was back to being great quality the next day so kudos to RLC for that.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
08-04-2017 10:49
ceasman Offline
Banned

Never said she was bad on phones, filthy lady just boring shows but that's the norm for RLC currently
08-04-2017 11:36
Jam Da Man Offline

Just clicked on the Red Light site and up popped a message saying something about a new/updated website coming soon, along with a link to a questionnaire - http://redlightcentral.tv/query/website-survey/4/

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

18-04-2017 18:29
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

^i know some of the girls have been shooting content for it, think the plan is to have a lot more pics and vids on it bit like the 66 one

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
18-04-2017 19:25
Raider007 Offline
Senior Poster

it's a bit crap that Rampant credits still get charged at 20 a minute even tho it's half price happy hour..

My warning level is 0%
What am i doing wrong?
20-04-2017 16:03
winsaw Offline

Starting this week RLC will be looking to run extra shows every Friday and Saturday night from 1900-0300,
So there will be two girls working between 1900-2100,
Tara is down to work this Saturday night Cool

01-05-2017 19:34
ceasman Offline
Banned

Now we're talking, excellent work RLC .
The shows have been really good of late , this looks like a real step forward , add this to the superior web stream quality and camera work you have the other channels will start to worry .
Tammy is a great addition , plenty of naughtiness in store no doubt .

Cheers for the info Winsaw
01-05-2017 21:22
winsaw Offline

an update on the this weekends night shows, they will be starting at 2100 this weekend due the being unable to run 2 live streams on rampant at the moment,
hopefully this will be for this first weekend only

03-05-2017 13:08

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL