Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average

Red Light Central - Web Show - Chat & Discussion

peter rock Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Red Light Central - Web Show - Chat & Discussion
(04-07-2015 09:47 )everton1972 Wrote:  But most of the girls they have now will be strictly TV level content and it's going to be difficult to make that work on web only.

Even harder shows can be difficult to make work on the web. Didn't ChatGirl twice have hardcore shows and both times it didn't last that long?
04-07-2015 19:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
leatherface Offline
Senior Poster

[split] Dannii Harwood - Babestation Chat & Discussion
even if the show of tonight is recorded, I must say that it's one of the best of Dannii I have ever seen. And I've seen a lot of her nights.
04-07-2015 23:09
HEX!T Away
Retired

well i dunno what this is meant to be now.
they have cathy doing HC and destiny dunes doing a tv level show (from what i saw).
they need to either go all in, or just stick with the tits and ass. the middle ground where some show and others dont will cause its own issues.

id be happy either way but for there own sake if they have a plan to go full on, then make sure the girls they hire are willing.
coz what i saw yesterday wasnt really what you call hardcore and in no way met my expectations of something similar to unleashed..

so to be clear. is this gonna be hardcore or tv strength... im easy either way, but false advertising will surely kill this venture before it starts if they keep saying its HC and dont deliver.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 05-07-2015 08:33 by HEX!T.)
05-07-2015 08:21
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

Or split the content if they're unsure what's going to work.
Try the harder content but have advertised times/evenings for this against the standard TV content.
This way people can choose accordingly and possibly help provide some kind of idea to help RLC decide which avenue they'd like to explore. Also this gives room for both types of show assuming some girls won't be up for getting their twinkles out and the customer will know exactly what to expect so everybody is happy with confusion removed.

Put it this way, if they do a 'Fanny out Friday', they would get my attention to see who they can get onboard.
(This post was last modified: 05-07-2015 08:46 by Bandwagon.)
05-07-2015 08:38
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(05-07-2015 08:21 )HEX!T Wrote:  well i dunno what this is meant to be now.
they have cathy doing HC and destiny dunes doing a tv level show (from what i saw).
they need to either go all in, or just stick with the tits and ass. the middle ground where some show and others dont will cause its own issues.

id be happy either way but for there own sake if they have a plan to go full on, then make sure the girls they hire are willing.
coz what i saw yesterday wasnt really what you call hardcore and in no way met my expectations of something similar to unleashed..

so to be clear. is this gonna be hardcore or tv strength... im easy either way, but false advertising will surely kill this venture before it starts if they keep saying its HC and dont deliver.

Exactly. But the PT Barnum in them can't resist sticking it in the channel name and all the ads.

If they want to hire girls that work at different levels simply put the "xxx" and or "hardcore" in the OSG when the right girls are on.

Make a choice of how your going to play it for now, don't hedge or try to over-hype; that just leads to customers feeling duped and not returning. The operators continually do this sort of thing thinking they are being clever and maximising their return. NO, YOUR JUST PUTTING PEOPLE OFF. They don't think with a consumer's mind on this stuff. Marketing should always have that as first principal.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
05-07-2015 08:51
leatherface Offline
Senior Poster

RE: [split] Dannii Harwood - Red Light Central Night Caps & Vids
(04-07-2015 23:09 )leatherface Wrote:  even if the show of tonight is recorded, I must say that it's one of the best of Dannii I have ever seen. And I've seen a lot of her nights.

I guess there's been a little mistake, because while she was hot in her show on babestation I was referring to the prerecorded show on Red Light Central in pantyhose in the aeroplane set, she was completely off the chain (I don't know why there was even a guy on the set).
I hope someone has recorded because it was truly incredible.
(This post was last modified: 05-07-2015 10:20 by leatherface.)
05-07-2015 10:19
Markus76 Offline
Junior Poster

Sorry Guys, but since today the XXX is a Farce. I beg your pardon. If i dont have hot models why i proclaim hardcore?

Destiny has shown nothing, Paige was hilarious, only Cathy was very good and Kellie yesterday a little, today nothing yet.

If they wanted naughtychat only, they could stay as they were. I still wanna see, what Ani James do tommorrow, if she has her shift... Smile

Take it easy, but such a start is a joke, if i cant even fulfill all shifts. What yu think guys?
05-07-2015 14:44
Markus76 Offline
Junior Poster

(03-07-2015 17:44 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  
(03-07-2015 12:00 )Roger Patterson Wrote:  I doubt if Red Light will be aiming to compete with Unleashed.

I think somebody ought to take you to one side and explain to you how the market works Rolleyes

(03-07-2015 12:00 )Roger Patterson Wrote:  They tried that kind of show once before and it didn't last very long.

It didn't last long because RLC took the decision themselves that it wasn't paying off enough perhaps something to do with the form of Sexstation TV at the time. This is another last throw of the dice.

So far Cathy Barry has shown some pussy which I seen on the caps winsaw posted so hopefully we'll see this trend continue.

As long some guys are happy with filthy chat, why should they undress or masturbate? Some guys are so brainwashed, sorry to say, they do all to defend a failed channel or system.... Best example are the stupid Fans of ETVShow.... Take care mates, time will tell lol
05-07-2015 14:54
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Well I have really enjoyed the web show so far, I like the idea of night shows in the day, all the girls have gone further than before on the TV show, and so far have filled all shifts, I think it's a good start, I think some have missed the point that rlc where making that is they are doing shows they couldn't on tv, so far 3 of the girls have shown pussy 2 of them for the first time and 1 has got her boobs out which she never did before, not bad in my book,
I think the show will only get better as they get more used to this type of show.

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
05-07-2015 16:26
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Isn't Teejay on next week? i think the most she will show is plenty of cleavageBig Laugh
05-07-2015 16:33

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL