Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average

Red Light Central - Web Show - Chat & Discussion

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Red Light Central - Web Show - Chat & Discussion
(29-12-2017 15:19 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Think that decision to leave will kill them off in the next few months

being on rampant was going to kill them, rampant where taking to much of there money from each call and holding what rlc where owed for to long, as showing in the problems in paying the girls last month,
they had to change something so have took a big punt but if it pays off i bet they are not the last to leave rampant,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
29-12-2017 17:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ or to put it another way - Rampant were probably doing exactly what was agreed in the contract between them and RLC don't have enough cash to survive with those payment terms. That's not Rampants fault but RLC's. Basic business plan stuff which any competent business would realise and a sign they are probably not making enough profit each month to build up a cash surplus with which to pay staff.
29-12-2017 17:33
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

noop still just a black screen bladewave is it a setting thing or what Huh
29-12-2017 18:43
winsaw Offline

(29-12-2017 17:33 )SecretAgent Wrote:  ^ or to put it another way - Rampant were probably doing exactly what was agreed in the contract between them and RLC don't have enough cash to survive with those payment terms. That's not Rampants fault but RLC's. Basic business plan stuff which any competent business would realise and a sign they are probably not making enough profit each month to build up a cash surplus with which to pay staff.

talking to someone at a different channel he tells me that rampant do very little to help the channels to make a profit, as they are the only player in town they tell the channel what they will pay (and its a lot) and thats it take it or leave it, think thats why xp make good money as they dont use them,
i think you are spot on that RLC over thought how much they would make and found rampant would not take a smaller cut,
both at fault i think the people who now own rlc thought the girls would make more than they are and rampant should have cut there rate as some money must be better than nothing,
i do worry about them leaving rampant though as they will get a lot less traffic now which is what i guess rampant say you are playing for, from what i have seen the girls are taking a lot less calls, ba a shame if we lose a channel this spring

29-12-2017 19:43
nikk18 Offline
Master Poster

Before they did leave rampant, which I think is probably a mistake at this time, they should have made sure that everything was absolutely right with their own site first, or people are gonna get pissed off with it. Ive gone on to it twice now and theres been a blank screen, also Ive tried to log in, and been told that my details are invalid, and Ive got 30 credits on there, which I wonder if Ill ever see again. Unless they quickly get a grip, I cant see them lasting long.
29-12-2017 20:50
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Spring may be optimistic Winsaw. If they were already having cashflow problems and are now struggling to get a working site then the end could come sooner than that.
29-12-2017 21:02
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Did they ever read the small print properly b4 signing anything?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
29-12-2017 21:59
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(29-12-2017 19:43 )winsaw Wrote:  both at fault i think the people who now own rlc thought the girls would make more than they are and rampant should have cut there rate

No, let's be quite clear, the only people at fault for the present condition of Red Light are the people who are running Red Light.

Rampant are not exactly making a huge profit themselves, so should not be cutting their rate in order to show charity to Red Light.

If they cut their rate to Red Light (and presumably everyone else), they would probably end up like Red Light and have problems paying their staff.
31-12-2017 17:04
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Do we know if Rampant currently offer comparable rates to all the babe channel operators? Are they pro rata for the number of channels each has? Is it the same rates for those who's channels are on TV as those not? That would be a little unfair if so. How is the difference judged if not?

Would the other operators get to know if an certain operator has cut a deal? Cellcast were only recently crowing that they had cut a better deal for some sort of telecoms. Have the other operators had to lump being stuck with their old deals on theirs?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 31-12-2017 17:50 by ShandyHand.)
31-12-2017 17:16
winsaw Offline

(31-12-2017 17:04 )admiral decker Wrote:  No, let's be quite clear, the only people at fault for the present condition of Red Light are the people who are running Red Light.

Rampant are not exactly making a huge profit themselves, so should not be cutting their rate in order to show charity to Red Light.

If they cut their rate to Red Light (and presumably everyone else), they would probably end up like Red Light and have problems paying their staff.

as usual you total miss the point i was making, rampant now make no money from rlc if they had offered rlc a lower rate then they rampant would be making more money then they are now, so it would have been in rampants best interests as you say they are not making much to through rlc a bone and in doing so boost there own income,

31-12-2017 17:46

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL