Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average

Red Light Central - Web Show - Chat & Discussion

milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Red Light Central - Web Show - Chat & Discussion
Looks like a lot of new faces in the last few days. I hope it works out for them.

Question everything
23-04-2018 07:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lukebrown06 Offline
Account Closed

(23-04-2018 07:36 )milfspotter Wrote:  Looks like a lot of new faces in the last few days. I hope it works out for them.

Yeah lots of new faces, which sort of confirms they didn't pay their last models.

It's all sad really.
23-04-2018 23:43
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

well i have been lucky enouth to talk to the RLC management,
they contacted me and made an offer that i could ask then anything,
so i asked them to big questions on here,

on pay they where very clear,
Never at any point in the operation have girls never been paid for not hitting minutes, It doesn’t matter if they dont get there minutes the girls will still get there basic wage,
Red Light Central have always paid the models who work for them. For example when the previous owners decided to nearly close the new owner was the one who got the pay for the models instead of the company going in to liquidation.
so sounds like they are far from as bad as some say,

on rampant,
they say they didn't leave rampant but rampant stopped supplying them, but that it has worked out better for them and they are now in a stronger position than before,
again shows why it was so shaky a start as they where not expecting it but since then have moved on and its better now

the new management have come across really well, as you can guess a lot of the stuff talked about i cant say on here but it makes a lot more scene now some of the stuff they have done, they admit they have made mistakes but are aiming to really improve,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
24-04-2018 16:16
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Thanks for that mate. There are two sides to every story and it's good to get the inside track but as ever, these things just beg questions on items that have been omitted.

Did they explain the reasons behind the recent babe depatures then mate?

Why else would Rampant stop "supplying" them? To leave that hanging in that style can only mean non-payment, no?

I appreciate what you're trying to do here and that there are some things that can't be gone in to but If you read between the lines here I don't see much that really contradicts what we have heard before. It only puts shading on it - and offers up sort of things that anyone that knows the perils of listening to only one side of a story might have guessed.

This is not in anyway a criticism of your efforts btw, nor that anyone is really lieing here or anything, just that I think we should avoid swinging from one extreme to the other when it seems likely to me the truth is, as ever, some combination of all the stories. With each reflecting the perspective of the teller.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 24-04-2018 16:40 by ShandyHand.)
24-04-2018 16:38
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

(23-04-2018 23:43 )lukebrown06 Wrote:  
(23-04-2018 07:36 )milfspotter Wrote:  Looks like a lot of new faces in the last few days. I hope it works out for them.

Yeah lots of new faces, which sort of confirms they didn't pay their last models.

It's all sad really.

Hope this new bunch of girls have been paid in advance by this dodgy mob or they will be in for a shock when they check their empty pay packets at the end of the month. Big Grin
24-04-2018 20:03
lukebrown06 Offline
Account Closed

(24-04-2018 16:16 )winsaw Wrote:  well i have been lucky enouth to talk to the RLC management,
they contacted me and made an offer that i could ask then anything,
so i asked them to big questions on here,

on pay they where very clear,
Never at any point in the operation have girls never been paid for not hitting minutes, It doesn’t matter if they dont get there minutes the girls will still get there basic wage,
Red Light Central have always paid the models who work for them. For example when the previous owners decided to nearly close the new owner was the one who got the pay for the models instead of the company going in to liquidation.
so sounds like they are far from as bad as some say,

on rampant,
they say they didn't leave rampant but rampant stopped supplying them, but that it has worked out better for them and they are now in a stronger position than before,
again shows why it was so shaky a start as they where not expecting it but since then have moved on and its better now

the new management have come across really well, as you can guess a lot of the stuff talked about i cant say on here but it makes a lot more scene now some of the stuff they have done, they admit they have made mistakes but are aiming to really improve,

Very interesting stuff.
Doesn't explain babeshows online not getting paid by them. did they say anything about that?
24-04-2018 23:24
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

(24-04-2018 16:38 )ShandyHand Wrote:  the truth is, as ever, some combination of all the stories. With each reflecting the perspective of the teller.

Wise words

Question everything
25-04-2018 07:29
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(24-04-2018 23:24 )lukebrown06 Wrote:  Very interesting stuff.
Doesn't explain babeshows online not getting paid by them. did they say anything about that?

said they where talking again, so guess the non payment has been sorted,
did say they that they felt they where doing well not on a platform but would like to work with the right one

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
25-04-2018 16:04
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Lol. Are they trying to play Rampant and these off against each other?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
25-04-2018 22:05
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Finally, I have worked out why the stream wouldn't play on Chrome. It is because the browser treats flashplayer files as a potentially harmful thing.

If anyone else is still having this problem, here is what to do :

type :
Code:
chrome://settings/content/flash
into a new tab
then enter the redlightcentral.tv address into the list of allowed sites for flash.

Same thing for the BabeX.tv site.
28-04-2018 13:07

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL