Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average

Red Light Central - Web Show - Chat & Discussion

davy crockett Offline
Master Poster

RE: Red Light Central - Web Show - Chat & Discussion
(06-07-2015 22:44 )darren73 Wrote:  Oh well another night without a babe on the web show just repeat's of old shows i think they should of made sure they had enough babes before starting these shows

The advertised hours are until 10pm during the week. So far they have broadcast live shows at all the times they said they would be broadcasting. It's only at weekends that they have scheduled a show later than 10pm.
06-07-2015 22:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

(06-07-2015 22:59 )Davy Crockett Wrote:  
(06-07-2015 22:44 )darren73 Wrote:  Oh well another night without a babe on the web show just repeat's of old shows i think they should of made sure they had enough babes before starting these shows

The advertised hours are until 10pm during the week. So far they have broadcast live shows at all the times they said they would be broadcasting. It's only at weekends that they have scheduled a show later than 10pm.
Surely there best time to get people on the web show is at night time like they used to do

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
06-07-2015 23:06
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

^Maybe they don't have the girls to do the night shows during the week.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
06-07-2015 23:21
HEX!T Away
Retired

they dont seem to gunnar.
i tuned in just after 10pm and saw danni harwood on screen. but there was no "this is a pre-recorded show" logo at the top corner.
not cool coz i though " wow danni didnt last long at babestation"

then theres the move to the hardcore section on rampant.
RLC must have had every intention of doing it if rampant moved there stream into the hard section.
yet i dont see any hc shows...
theres no mention of it on there own site so im guessing they just wanted to bump there channel up the list and put a flashy banner on it to get attention. fair enough.
but they are breaking a simple rule. "dont over sell your product or raise customer expectations to the point you cant/wont deliver".

seriously they need to remember there dealing with fickle customers with raging 3 minute boners, who will at the drop of a hat go elsewhere if expectations arent met.

ultimately they seem to think that the guys who were paying to watch there webstreams will keep paying even though the vast majority of there regular girls have gone. well i can say with certainty that aint gonna happen. its bad enough they cut the streams after 60 seconds for none paying customers now there using false advertising to keep existing paying 1s. nah not good enough...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2015 04:24 by HEX!T.)
07-07-2015 04:17
ivantoyota Offline
Junior Poster

So is it teejay walker on the show today or not
08-07-2015 14:42
kooky Offline
Facetious Poster

It would seem not.

Becky Perry is on for the day.
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2015 14:49 by kooky.)
08-07-2015 14:48
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(04-07-2015 09:28 )Prince Henry Sinclair Wrote:  Yes the best thing for Red Light to do with the webshow is to try and appeal to their existing customers

Hence the reason RLC is no longer on the telly Rolleyes what existing customers that's what I'd like to know, the ones who have the phone waving fetish I am to assume Rolleyes

I'll give it a few weeks before this pantomime comes to an end.

RIP - RLC Cool
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2015 20:57 by Scottishbloke.)
08-07-2015 17:19
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(08-07-2015 14:42 )ivantoyota Wrote:  So is it teejay walker on the show today or not
She wouldn't have got her tits out if she was on today anywayRolleyes That being said Teejay is one of the few daybabes i watch as dayshows are overrated, but i look forward to seeing her on whatever channel she joinsSmile
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2015 21:30 by Joey 27.)
08-07-2015 21:29
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

It must also be pointed out that aswell as the incredibly lame shows for web only that the stream is like looking through a shit stained glass window. If I remember correctly when Bluebird went to web only it was also entering the final stages of their coming collapse. RLC won't see the year out.
08-07-2015 21:40
Pixel Offline
Junior Poster

^ Agreed. Web-only babe channels don't work financially and never will. The infrastructure required to operate a channel is too costly and the return too low, even if they go hard core from the outset.

The web works with low overhead business models, which is why the likes of My Free Cams works so well. Also, webcam sites are a crowded market and babe channels are too late to break in.
08-07-2015 21:58

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL