• 7 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average

Red Light Central - Web Show - Chat & Discussion

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Red Light Central - Web Show - Chat & Discussion
(13-06-2018 01:05 )Dave_A Wrote:  
(12-06-2018 16:02 )winsaw Wrote:  
(12-06-2018 15:39 )bigglesworth Wrote:  
(12-06-2018 15:16 )winsaw Wrote:  is Laura really saying shes given the show back to the Phil

What is there to give?

only the trademark name i guess, if someone took that on think they would be rebuilding it from the ground up,
plus the name has had a lot of bad press now so would someone else want to sort that out and make it a name people want to work for and call again,

When Phil/Pumpkin Film Productions LTD sold RLC they sold the Domain name, the operating/broadcasting equipment, cameras, set lighting, computers, phones, vision mixers, graphics machine etc, they also sold the old back catalogue of film footage, such as the RLC TV recorded stuff that they used to broadcast when no live girls were being broadcast on the web, Phil also sold all the various old shoots they did for individual girls that worked for RLC when Phil used to own it and when RLC was broadcast on TV, so in essence Phil/Pumkin Film Productions LTD sold the copyright material of RLC to the present owner .

Makes sense been told that the company who own all the equipment cameras etc are going into the rlc studio in the next few days to remove it all,

Finally had someone explain how rlc has been working, the easiest way to put it is its like a franchise the same way MacDonald works,
Laura agreed to pay a monthly fee to the guy who brought rlc from Phil, in return she got a pop up babechannels, with every thing proveded for her all she had to do was get a studio to put it in,
Thing is I have been told she has not paid her franchise fee for months so she really could only walk away as has broken her contract with the guy who owns everything she used to make a show,
Interestingly I know the owner of rlc has already started offering it to other people so we could well see a new rlc franchise in the future,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
13-06-2018 10:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline

I am not project babe lol but I do talk to the people behind it,
They are in the industry already and soon starting running the own show, they are not ready yet and gutted as would have liked to take on many of the ex rlc girls,
They where the ones who sorted out rlc IT and new website after rampant kicked them off there platform but suprise suprise rlc started to not pay them,
So they stopped working with them the end of last year when it came out about not paying the girls the first time as Project babe has got some morals a rare thing in this business so chose not to work with them anymore,
A bit of insight into them that's fairly general stuff as I didn't think it would be right to go into detail as that would be up to them to do I would say is I hope they get their new channel up and running soon as it's got decent people behind it and that's a rare thing in this business,

13-06-2018 11:04
admin. Offline
Administrator

(13-06-2018 09:18 )Superhans95 Wrote:  project babe, which could just be a sad attention-seeker for all I know.

Project-Babe are known to UK Babe Channels and were known to us before they ever posted here. We are familiar with their project.

We encouraged them to post in the forum and have advised them that they don't need to reveal their brand name until they are ready.
13-06-2018 12:04
Superhans95 Offline
Master Poster

(13-06-2018 12:04 )admin Wrote:  
(13-06-2018 09:18 )Superhans95 Wrote:  project babe, which could just be a sad attention-seeker for all I know.

Project-Babe are known to UK Babe Channels and were known to us before they ever posted here. We are familiar with their project.

We encouraged them to post in the forum and have advised them that they don't need to reveal their brand name until they are ready.

That's fantastic then and all the best getting started up!
13-06-2018 12:25
Project-Babe Offline
Apprentice Poster

(13-06-2018 12:04 )admin Wrote:  

Thanks, Admin!

Hey, everyone. I'm so sorry about the previous posts - If you have any suggestions of dealing with a drunk overzealous intern please let me know. In the meantime password changed bladewavebladewave

He was actually correct on some points, not all of them. However he didn't have permission to post, for that I'm sorry.

Password changed! Important
13-06-2018 12:32
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(13-06-2018 10:07 )babelover48 Wrote:  It would be nice to have the girls themselves giving us their perspectives of the situation IMO

They have been on social media, including Maxie Rhoads & Rara Oh.

Regarding Project-Babe, good to hear more info about them & wish them all the best & hope they can eventually sign any ex RLC babes who still haven’t got new channels & good they stopped working with RLC after Laura/Lauren stopped paying them

Piper Niven Superfan
13-06-2018 15:28
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(13-06-2018 12:04 )admin Wrote:  Project-Babe are known to UK Babe Channels and were known to us before they ever posted here. We are familiar with their project.

Behind the scenes knowledge of Project Babe's name and plans could have been assumed but that was not the issue last night. Just to be clear, neither had the channel name anything to do with it - for me anyway. Knowing that would've made no difference to the exchanges.

It was winsaw's post today which explained, in public, the basics of Project Babe's former connection with RLC that was key. All forumites can now see the basis for the knowledge posted under Project Babe's name yesterday. All that was required was for this bit of minute transparency to be brought forth earlier and none of the mistrust would have occured nor the good work of PB's initial thread threatened.

(13-06-2018 12:32 )Project-Babe Wrote:  ...I'm so sorry about the previous posts - If you have any suggestions of dealing with a drunk overzealous intern please let me know. ...

Lol. An object lesson on presenting the right attitude? We've all done things drunk that we wish we hadn't though, so... Anyway, all credit to the proper PB once again for moving on from the divisive, patronising and obstructive ideas of communication between customer and operator of old. Smile

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
13-06-2018 16:17
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

Thanks PB (and to Marlowe and Winsaw who added to the explanation about who/what you are). Your post just read a bit odd and I thought you were either an organisation or you had a multiple personality disorder by referencing the royal "we":D

As for interns who can't behave, generally I would show them the door and then consider whether employing free labour is actually cost effective after all

(13-06-2018 12:32 )Project-Babe Wrote:  Thanks, Admin!

Hey, everyone. I'm so sorry about the previous posts - If you have any suggestions of dealing with a drunk overzealous intern please let me know. In the meantime password changed bladewavebladewave

He was actually correct on some points, not all of them. However he didn't have permission to post, for that I'm sorry.

Password changed! Important
(This post was last modified: 13-06-2018 21:39 by hairbald.)
13-06-2018 21:17
Project-Babe Offline
Apprentice Poster

(13-06-2018 21:17 )hairbald Wrote:  As for interns who can't behave, generally I would show them the door and then consider whether employing free labour is actually cost effective after all
[quote='Project-Babe' pid='2170145' dateline='1528889536']

Yeah well, we have always broken the mold and paid interns. I know "WTF" Being based in Central London and having been an intern myself many years ago I know paying them 'usually' gets the better ones over the summer and helps them out. That 'one' knows he is on his last warning!
14-06-2018 00:51
winsaw Offline

found out some stuff

the team she brought in at the start of the year to bring in there money and help run it knew they had a job to do and It needed work but didn’t realise that Laura was spending beyond her means! But they found it out and where shocked

the girls not being paid Last autumn the new management where not aware of it only knew there was a transition period in November and December when some things had slipped

The owner of the brand to my knowledge is not Antony Paul Horton Tilley as the previous owners now have the redlight domains back in there possession
also this previous owner is not Phil Barry

this is why Tilley didn’t step in when it started to go wrong last year as he has nothing to do with it to my knowledge

the owner of the rlc brand has been offering it round already but No one will touch it now after what she has done to it

It looks like Laura may have moved some some monies to her new company the amount moved I’m unclear on I also can’t say that as gospel !

She does have another company that has been set up called tlc-network which is all about life coaching, lol you could not make that up

No one involved will touch Phil with rlc He doesn’t have it back

am told RLC is dead and not to believe their twitter which says its coming back

very interesting stuff i think

(This post was last modified: 17-06-2018 16:04 by winsaw.)
17-06-2018 16:01

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL