Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average

Red Light Central - Web Show - Chat & Discussion

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Red Light Central - Web Show - Chat & Discussion
(06-07-2015 21:51 )Prince Henry Sinclair Wrote:  
(04-07-2015 18:06 )ShandyHand Wrote:  That would only make sense if RLC thought a large majority of their existing customers will have transferred from TV to the web with them. I think they would be rather complacent if they thought that.

I don't suppose they ever thought that.

I'd say they are mainly intent on appealing to their existing web customers.

Web customers are a small part of these channels' customer-base compared to FV and Sky customers. They need to pull people from their in front of their TVs to survive. And it's unlikely.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
08-07-2015 21:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
zerowow Offline
Junior Poster

The current set-up looks to me like a stop-gap arrangement until a return to SKY. It would be nice if Red Light could throw money at it and create a whole new thing (or a reconstituted 'old thing', but better) but this doesn't seem their intention - or, they have no faith in getting a return from doing so. Interesting that Becky Perry seems to have brought her TV audience over with her, though.
08-07-2015 22:57
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

^I think she has a kind of universal appeal.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
08-07-2015 23:17
george lusk Offline
Senior Poster

(08-07-2015 20:58 )Pixel Wrote:  Web-only babe channels don't work financially and never will.

How come Babestation have been doing it for 10 years then?
09-07-2015 01:56
davy crockett Offline
Master Poster

(08-07-2015 20:40 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  If I remember correctly when Bluebird went to web only

Bluebird were never web only. Their last TV broadcast was on 17 October 2013, after which they ceased to broadcast at all.
09-07-2015 02:08
HEX!T Away
Retired

hmmm... from what i gather playboy ended there association with redlight because of there association with bang media.
from what i read ofcom were gonna penalize playboy because the owners of bangbabes were still running a channel even though ofcom have explicitly banned them from holding a license.
basically the guys behind bang media bankrolled redlight (or something along them lines) and because of this ofcom got pissed and threatened to revoke playboys license as well.
end result playboy walked away and went with xxxpanded...

so a return to tv is unlikely unless phil and cathy can get another backer that has no previous with ofcom.

*edit*
(just to be clear. this is what i read second hand. i dont know if its the truth.)

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2015 15:08 by HEX!T.)
09-07-2015 11:09
HEX!T Away
Retired

ah well i guess they dont want us watching on vlc. all the links no longer work.
i even tried the rampant link and thats blocked 2.
cutting off the viewers?. great ploy... i mean really 80% of there viers were gone when they turned off the tv.
now there trying there best to get rid of the rest?

the web is meant to open up your business by allowing greater access to your product.
limiting it to just 1 site and 1 or 2 external links. not really a good idea. in fact its a sure fire way to watch it fail.
@redlight...

Code:
http://playback.d2see.com:1935/moongravity-live01/_definst_/playboytv_channel2/playlist.m3u8
is the link i used for the player. it still shows up as the correct link on the sites but for some reason isnt connecting. just throwing up http 1.1 error 404
its not a token problem as vlc ignores the token. nor is it a hash problem as there ignored 2.
so if it is just an error there end please sort it...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2015 15:05 by HEX!T.)
09-07-2015 14:28
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

The rmpt link still works just had a look

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
09-07-2015 15:17
HEX!T Away
Retired

yes mate i know. thats why im thinking there just blocking vlc which makes no sense.
after all it would be better to have guys watching and maybe recording than recording and watching later when the girls no longer available to call...

i hope its just somethings cocked up there end.

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2015 15:26 by HEX!T.)
09-07-2015 15:24
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

(09-07-2015 15:24 )HEX!T Wrote:  yes mate i know. thats why im thinking there just blocking vlc which makes no sense.
after all it would be better to have guys watching and maybe recording than recording and watching later when the girls no longer available to call...

i hope its just somethings cocked up there end.
it could be as everywhere else is working even on this forum you can watch it

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
09-07-2015 15:30

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL