Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average

Red Light Central - Web Show - Chat & Discussion

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Red Light Central - Web Show - Chat & Discussion
if they dont want me to include there channels in my playlist all they have to do is pm me and il remove them and wont bother looking for new 1s.
as i always took the channels silence on my playlist as a blessing to keep it up to date.

update i now have a working link... click my sig for an update..

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2015 16:46 by HEX!T.)
09-07-2015 16:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(09-07-2015 16:24 )HEX!T Wrote:  yes mate i know. thats why im thinking there just blocking vlc

Well I do all my playback and can also watch the live stream on VLC via the rtmp code so I don't think that is the issue here.

Also knowing RLC they don't allow you to record via the IPTV route unless that has changed, anyhow the only reason I haven't yet posted any video recording is because to be brutally honest its been shite, every time I check it's the same lame shows that they are broadcasting.

A web only show that apart from the rare moments has been just as lame as there previous stint on the telly Huh
09-07-2015 16:54
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(08-07-2015 23:57 )zerowow Wrote:  The current set-up looks to me like a stop-gap arrangement until a return to SKY. It would be nice if Red Light could throw money at it and create a whole new thing (or a reconstituted 'old thing', but better) but this doesn't seem their intention - or, they have no faith in getting a return from doing so. Interesting that Becky Perry seems to have brought her TV audience over with her, though.

A pretty accurate prediction I thinks Mr zero ....Becky did very well with old and new on her first web show outing....
09-07-2015 18:11
russmeyer Offline
Senior Poster

I doubt thats true Phil wouldnt need the Bang guys who are probalby long out of the business

(09-07-2015 12:09 )HEX!T Wrote:  hmmm... from what i gather playboy ended there association with redlight because of there association with bang media.
from what i read ofcom were gonna penalize playboy because the owners of bangbabes were still running a channel even though ofcom have explicitly banned them from holding a license.
basically the guys behind bang media bankrolled redlight (or something along them lines) and because of this ofcom got pissed and threatened to revoke playboys license as well.
end result playboy walked away and went with xxxpanded...

so a return to tv is unlikely unless phil and cathy can get another backer that has no previous with ofcom.

*edit*
(just to be clear. this is what i read second hand. i dont know if its the truth.)
09-07-2015 20:05
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

(09-07-2015 12:09 )HEX!T Wrote:  hmmm... from what i gather playboy ended there association with redlight because of there association with bang media.

That story makes no sense at all. I think whoever invented it was simply having a bad day.
09-07-2015 20:11
Pixel Offline
Junior Poster

(09-07-2015 12:09 )HEX!T Wrote:  hmmm... from what i gather
<snips utter rubbish>

Hexit, surely you haven't forgotten that Bang went out of business years ago?
It's getting to the stage where everything you post on this forum is absolute hogwash, with the exception of your knowledge of vlc. Rolleyes
09-07-2015 20:54
HEX!T Away
Retired

yes mate i know they went out of business years ago. but i genuinely did read it somewhere that rlc was associated with the bangmedia team in some way, and that because of this ofcom were pissed at playboy tv. something to do with the fact that ofcom banned bang media from holding a license but managed to get 1 by signing the ownership of the company assets to a 3rd party.

like i said i read it second hand so pinch of salt if you please...

as for the hogwash i couldn't give a fuck what anybody thinks of my posts. if i did i wouldnt be here. Big Grin

http://142.4.30.30/~babevide/showthread....id=1212963 oh look what i found...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2015 21:26 by HEX!T.)
09-07-2015 21:15
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

I propose the simple theory that Playboy received an offer from Xpanded which they decided was too good to turn down and as a result they gave Red Light Central notice to quit.

(Don't anyone ask me for my source for this story, because I don't have a source. It's just my opinion).
09-07-2015 21:37
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(09-07-2015 21:15 )HEX!T Wrote:  yes mate i know they went out of business years ago. but i genuinely did read it somewhere that rlc was associated with the bangmedia team in some way

@ HEXIT, Check out Cathy's post below
(04-10-2010 22:54 )cathybarry Wrote:  yes of coarse i am all my friends are at bang babes
and red light central is part run by bang
cathy x
(03-10-2010 11:16 )Charlemagne Wrote:  As Cathy is involved with the production of the new channel 'Red Light', is she still going to work at Bangbabes?

Maybe it's just something as simple has RLC's lease of the Playboy channels and PB TV Chat name was coming to a end/up for renewal, and Xpanded offered more money than RLC did ? .
Can't see it being anything to do with Ofcom myself, but you never know .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2015 21:50 by mr mystery.)
09-07-2015 21:45
HEX!T Away
Retired

im still trying to find the web page i read the ofcom bit on. if i do il post it. but as i visit multiple 100's of sites over a week it gets a bit hard to remember what i read where.
the fact that i read it a few weeks ago doesnt help either Sad

09-07-2015 21:55

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL