RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
(03-07-2015 12:59 )lynseylover Wrote:  Definitely hardcore right now. o.0

Jeez Man ! You made me look and I have just had my lunch back Rolleyes
03-07-2015 13:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Red Light Central - Web Show - Chat & Discussion
(03-07-2015 12:00 )Roger Patterson Wrote:  I doubt if Red Light will be aiming to compete with Unleashed.

I think somebody ought to take you to one side and explain to you how the market works Rolleyes

(03-07-2015 12:00 )Roger Patterson Wrote:  They tried that kind of show once before and it didn't last very long.

It didn't last long because RLC took the decision themselves that it wasn't paying off enough perhaps something to do with the form of Sexstation TV at the time. This is another last throw of the dice.

So far Cathy Barry has shown some pussy which I seen on the caps winsaw posted so hopefully we'll see this trend continue.
03-07-2015 17:44
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ Yeah you could see her pussy - when she took her rabbit out of it that is Big Grin
03-07-2015 17:58
woolleysheep Offline
Master Poster

(03-07-2015 12:00 )Roger Patterson Wrote:  I doubt if Red Light will be aiming to compete with Unleashed.

You're probably right, they won't see themselves as competing with Unleashed, at least in the short term. It depends on how things go with the likes of Destiny Dunes and Paige Phillips etc. If the call minutes of those kind of girls are good they will stick with them.
03-07-2015 19:07
marlowe Online
Posting Machine

(03-07-2015 19:07 )woolleysheep Wrote:  It depends on how things go with the likes of Destiny Dunes and Paige Phillips etc.

I thought Destiny was excellent during the day on Wednesday. At some moments she was better than on the nightshows she used to do on TV, so I hope the call minutes were good that day so that this kind of show can continue. I agree with the comment above that if girls like Destiny do well then Red Light will surely stick with them, rather than bring in different girls who are willing to go further.
03-07-2015 21:42
prince henry sinclair Offline
Senior Poster

Yes the best thing for Red Light to do with the webshow is to try and appeal to their existing customers to start with. In other words, try to keep the customers they have now by using the girls they have now but with them going further than before because it's on the web these days. Keeping the customers they have now makes more sense to me than chasing after a new audience by bringing in a whole set of new girls and trying to mimic Unleashed.
04-07-2015 08:28
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

Well I don't know Henry Sinclair, I suppose one could make an argument that they do need to change things hence the position they're in now.
I would guess the whole facts are not on the table, but I'm willing to take a filthy stab in the dark here and suggest it's not a good thing they've come away from TV and are now web based only Rolleyes
04-07-2015 08:56
everton1972 Offline
Apprentice Poster

(04-07-2015 08:28 )Prince Henry Sinclair Wrote:  Keeping the customers they have now makes more sense to me than chasing after a new audience by bringing in a whole set of new girls and trying to mimic Unleashed.

But most of the girls they have now will be strictly TV level content and it's going to be difficult to make that work on web only.
04-07-2015 09:47
barracuda Offline
Master Poster

I notice Destiny went full nude last night. Did she used to do that on Red Light TV?
04-07-2015 10:26
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(04-07-2015 08:28 )Prince Henry Sinclair Wrote:  Yes the best thing for Red Light to do with the webshow is to try and appeal to their existing customers to start with. In other words, try to keep the customers they have now by using the girls they have now but with them going further than before because it's on the web these days...

That would only make sense if RLC thought a large majority of their existing customers will have transferred from TV to the web with them. I think they would be rather complacent if they thought that.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
04-07-2015 18:06

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL